Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle and Lucy Jessica Carter’s dad. I don’t know anybody who’s dad has been to prison and both these clowns manage to have it in common 🤔
They have the same dad though?😂 I only know Connor and Elle/Lucy who’s dad’s have been to prison and the latter two are sisters, well half sisters. 😂

Reactions: 11
Socially distanced lol, just like you were on that big group selfie on her dad’s insta ... I like Elle but this is lies lol have they hell been social distancing I mean you guys that are local have bloomin seen them BEFORE rules were loosened!
Giles Darby, dropping his daughters in it on the daily, love it.

this is like that birthday picture he posted with Jenson and Jesse in the woods. I’m guessing it was the same day?

Reactions: 12
Obviously struck a nerve, she’s been reading here most likely and sick of hearing it bout the house 😆😆 nobody likes a brag though Elle, just cos you can do something, doesnt mean you should. careful-your angels still love you, don’t turn them off

Reactions: 15
Why even answer the question ? Shows how much her lovable cutesy personality is fake as she chose to reply to that out of all the questions and reply back being a witch. I bet the girl who wrote it is upset by that response
Amen. Its all big act and massively fake. I dont know how the little angels buy it. This silly cute boo boo ass licking & loving girl is a brand and a way To make money.

Reactions: 13
Amen. Its all big act and massively fake. I dont know how the little angels buy it. This silly cute boo boo ass licking & loving girl is a brand and a way To make money.

Have always thought she was fake as duck! I don’t believe for one second that she’s as sickly sweet as she tries to come across! The whole ‘angel boo’ bullshit is so embarrassing and cringe. Who is she even targeting cos the angel boos who buy into her act aint shopping white company and Charlotte Tilbury that’s for sure! And those that can afford to won’t like the fake act Elle constantly puts on. I know I certainly don’t!

Reactions: 21
I definitely get the feeling she is pregnant. From her story this morn, where could they possibly be travelling to? Baby scan? We will see soon, cue the super extravagant baby reveal.

Reactions: 7
obviously hard to tell but with white room and screen (behind her head) could be an early private scan?
although i'm not convinced she's pregnant. she did that try on haul video with Con a week or 2 ago and she had fitted dresses in that.

or she just loves the speculation..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.