Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else feel uncomfortable watching Con laughing at Elle talking about past lives, and then talking about her mum’s passing?
Yes. I don't understand how she can call him 'supportive' when he openly mocks her beliefs? If thats how she's coping and thats whats giving her peace, he should feel immensely grateful and try showing her some support.

Reactions: 10
I found their most recent mukbang video so difficult to view.. they appear to have very different views on fundamental things. Connor seems to think its amusing that Elle wants a sign from her mum.. thats clearly how she's dealing with her grief so whether he agrees with it or not, he should just shut up and support her.
I think they'll engaged and/or pregnant this year (got to think of the views!) but I really hope Elle comes to her senses and finds someone who shares her ideas and motivation.

Reactions: 21
I found their most recent mukbang video so difficult to view.. they appear to have very different views on fundamental things. Connor seems to think its amusing that Elle wants a sign from her mum.. thats clearly how she's dealing with her grief so whether he agrees with it or not, he should just shut up and support her.
I think they'll engaged and/or pregnant this year (got to think of the views!) but I really hope Elle comes to her senses and finds someone who shares her ideas and motivation.
Yes, I agree. I found the latest video uncomfortable to watch, mainly because Elle should have done a video like this on her own, as a solo Q&A, and not with Greasy Con sniggering when she spoke about past lives and her mum... And jeez!! The amount of food that these 2 eat is bleeping mind boggling!! That 5 Guys takeaway, is literally more than I eat in 24 hours!!......So, maybe, Elle is eating for 2 after all 🤔

Im interested what connor’s dad was in prison for, maybe he’s a con artist as well...
I thought it was Elle’s dad who was in prison??!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I agree. I found the latest video uncomfortable to watch, mainly because Elle should have done a video like this on her own, as a solo Q&A, and not with Greasy Con sniggering when she spoke about past lives and her mum... And jeez!! The amount of food that these 2 eat is bleeping mind boggling!! That 5 Guys takeaway, is literally more than I eat in 24 hours!!......So, maybe, Elle is eating for 2 after all 🤔

I thought it was Elle’s dad who was in prison??!! 😳
He was, but connor’s dad was in prison from before Connor was born to him being two!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure, they didn’t talk about it much, they mentioned that bit and then went on to talk about when Elle’s dad was in prison.
So, if Swift Snr was in prison for around 2 years, that would mean that he got nicked in 1992/1993 and was released in 1995...Im going to do some digging later, as Swift is not a common surname, and I think Con has always lived in the Wiltshire area. If anyone can add anything, let me know please 😉

Reactions: 12
So, if Swift Snr was in prison for around 2 years, that would mean that he got nicked in 1992/1993 and was released in 1995...Im going to do some digging later, as Swift is not a common surname, and I think Con has always lived in the Wiltshire area. If anyone can add anything, let me know please 😉
I think hes from Bristol so might be worth looking for stuff from there

Good luck 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Manifesting is honestly mentally dangerous. If you believe something so much it will happen... a load of tit and is so so dangerous.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure which part of the video was most uncomfortable to watch... con sniggering at Elle talking about her beliefs or watching Con stuff his face so much and have the food all over his hand, I’m assuming he had a napkin down the side but why didn’t he get it up and have it beside him. It was repulsive to watch.

Reactions: 9
good luck! Swift is quite common around the Bristol area though

Reactions: 2
Manifesting is honestly mentally dangerous. If you believe something so much it will happen... a load of tit and is so so dangerous.
But she has a diPLoMa iN mANiFesTinG. She knows what she’s talking about.

Oh, and shocker. More white company. Has she not bought everything yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But she has a diPLoMa iN mANiFesTinG. She knows what she’s talking about.

Oh, and shocker. More white company. Has she not bought everything yet?

No no angellll youve under stood something wrong cause shes all about building sustainable wardrobe 😊

Also diploma in crystal healing🦍 it should be illegal To talk bullshit like manifesting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meghan & Nial throwing major shade at Connor liking other girls insta pics in their new Q&A at 11:05. They are friends too soooo awkward

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.