Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought i would catch up on her vlogs and her latest one.... ohhhh boy .....

i'm almost 12 minutes in and she's literally not said anything worth saying. help.

edit: she has said at least four times that this is the last photoshoot before baby boy arrives

Reactions: 4
If I asked my husband at 29/30 weeks pregnant or whatever the hell she is today, to tie my laces he’d tell me to duck off and do it myself! 😅 Anyone would think she’s a bloody invalid!!! God I remember when I went to 42 weeks with my first I was going on massive walks alone, doing everything, she doesn’t know what’s going to hit her soon
I’d LOVE to know how she’d cope working 40 hours a week at the minute whilst pregnant like so many amazing women out there. Lazy cow can’t even manage her own shoe laces. She embarrasses herself.

Reactions: 20
Can we all just acknowledge the astonishing fact that Connor knows how to tie shoelaces at all! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She probs gave him a lesson how to before the video
Reminds me of the film Big Daddy where Adam Sandler is like you loop it, you swoop it and you pull! That is Elle in this scenario but in her annoying voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve less than 2 weeks to go and I still tie my laces. She’s soooooo attention seeking.
You and me both. Painting my toenails is a task and a half mind but I’m still managing! She isn’t going to know what’s hit her by the time she’s at term and I’ll piss myself if she goes over! She will be bed bound for sure 😂

Reactions: 8
Elle I'm literally 6 days behind you in pregnancy and I'm currently on my way to the pool to exercise and shock, I tied my own laces
Stop using pregnancy as an excuse to be a lazy diva

Reactions: 22
You and me both. Painting my toenails is a task and a half mind but I’m still managing! She isn’t going to know what’s hit her by the time she’s at term and I’ll piss myself if she goes over! She will be bed bound for sure 😂
Shes bed bound already😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.