Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was

I thought Bath was her ‘hometown’ but I might be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
No I don’t think so! Just goes there for shopping, dinner dates and “photo shoots” 🤣🤣

I’m about 25 mins away, in Melksham!

I was born at Bath RUH but I wouldn’t say it was my hometown - I’ve never lived there😂
Haha ah nice! I’m in Chippenham but my boyfriend lives in Westwood which is only 15 minutes away from Bath! And exactly, I was born near London and I wouldn’t say That’s my home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m about 25 mins away, in Melksham!

I was born at Bath RUH but I wouldn’t say it was my hometown - I’ve never lived there😂
I live in Corsham (hi from up the road 👋🏻) but from Bath (born and lived there for 26 years in total) and it drives me CRAZY that she calls Bath her hometown. Westbury is pretty far out. It would be like living in Frome and saying you’re from Bath like wtf

This is her home and view 😂🤣😂 obnoxious twit.

Is she in that development? My friend lives there 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Ha. Loving all these locals. I am from Frome! Saw her post earlier and thought wtf. Most of her posts are from Trowbridge! But Bath fits the image she is trying to portray.

Reactions: 13
I'm 2 hours on a plane from Spain does that make it my new hometown?! Darbylogic!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hahaha why is she saying that Bath is home to her? Doesn’t she live in Westbury? I go to bath quite often myself and I live like 15 mins away, but that doesn’t mean I’d call the place my home 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought that, it’s like she’s clinging on to one nice place near to here to call home so she looks posh 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m from where Connor used to live/ grew up (I went to the same secondary school and everything hahah) I would tell a stranger I’m from Bath because no one knows where I mean when I tell people but I’d never call it my hometown - she just likes the aesthetic!

Reactions: 9
Is Belly Carby taking so long to film and upload the "What I eat in a day" Vlog because she's still eating said mountain of food for that day? 🥓🍔🍟🍕🌭🌮🍿🥖🍟🍔🥓🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m from where Connor used to live/ grew up (I went to the same secondary school and everything hahah) I would tell a stranger I’m from Bath because no one knows where I mean when I tell people but I’d never call it my hometown - she just likes the aesthetic!
Where is he from?

Poor Elle. Seriously give me a break 🙄
If I asked my husband at 29/30 weeks pregnant or whatever the hell she is today, to tie my laces he’d tell me to duck off and do it myself! 😅 Anyone would think she’s a bloody invalid!!! God I remember when I went to 42 weeks with my first I was going on massive walks alone, doing everything, she doesn’t know what’s going to hit her soon

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.