Elle Darby #18 The Maryland Muncher & The One Cup Wonder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby #18
Well done to our angel @WhiteOrchid who's suggestion received the most votes.

If anyone could do a run-down of Elle's antics that would be amazing.......

Continue here 'angle' girls 🥴

Reactions: 28
Just had a quick scan through the comments on that pic, and oh my god the amount of delusional “angles” on there even saying you can see the bump and all this bullshit, they really are massive arse lickers who will do anything to get Elle’s attention. It’s so sad.

And I really am pissed off with her attitude on that long ass story, having the audacity to say we need a break from social media and that we all clearly have sad lives to be calling her out on her BS. Firstly, I take a break from my phone from time to time thank you. And her assuming everybody who “trolls” (not really, just calling her out on her tit) has a sad life is pathetic and just a easy cop out, because she knows everything we are pointing out we are 100% right and she cannot take any constructive criticism. She really is pathetic and jeez it must be so exhausting living such a fake life all the time and putting on that stupid voice making out like you’re so superior.

Reactions: 44
Just had a quick scan through the comments on that pic, and oh my god the amount of delusional “angles” on there even saying you can see the bump and all this bullshit, they really are massive arse lickers who will do anything to get Elle’s attention. It’s so sad.

And I really am pissed off with her attitude on that long ass story, having the audacity to say we need a break from social media and that we all clearly have sad lives to be calling her out on her BS. Firstly, I take a break from my phone from time to time thank you. And her assuming everybody who “trolls” (not really, just calling her out on her tit) has a sad life is pathetic and just a easy cop out, because she knows everything we are pointing out we are 100% right and she cannot take any constructive criticism. She really is pathetic and jeez it must be so exhausting living such a fake life all the time and putting on that stupid voice making out like you’re so superior.
This is exactly it. She's just pissed off that we're all starting to see through her BS. The facade she puts on is thinning and people are beginning to see what her real life actually is and she's mad about it.

Sure, she still has plenty of little fawning angels who still lap up every lie and detail she puts out to them, but eventually, when she finds a way to insult or delete them, they will see through it all too.

Reactions: 21
A recap....
Elle did her ridiculous giveaway where she essential wrote off 6k for her tax bill dressed up as a giveaway when she basically tried to buy followers (most of which who have unfollowed)

bump fluctuates more than waves in the sea, one mins she’s basically 30 weeks pregnant next min she’s led on her stomach in bed with no bump

one cup Connor cos he wrote an IOU for a cuppa tea a day as part of her valentines
He also ‘sent’ her flowers aka she sent them herself

they did a playroom which is basically a v crowded Small room with the same stuff as Lucy ( spotty playmats stuffed animals and IKEA furnitures) for the dogs to use for the next 20 weeks🤢

she’s constantly dug at carys about name revealing and much more. Carys sent Her some of her ITS collection but it’s probs gathering dust somewhere as she can’t clean

Videos of Connor working out in the garden full fo dog tit

she’s got a REALISTIC PREGNANCY routine for teeth brushing, morning and night because ya know she’s rendered disabled whilst Preggo

she’s declared she’s having a hard time in lockdown and wants to baby moon before the baby arrives and deleted said story cos everyone basically called her an idiot

anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Does anyone else think as well as Angelle Collection being so overpriced the collection sometimes makes no sense whatsoever.

last late august she dropped the summer like collection, with the tacky shorts and hideous blouse even though September was round the corner and it’s is when people transition their wardrobe to early autumn and then for the Christmas collection she had a backless jumper .... now this new mocha one looks like an oversized turtleneck sweater and she’s trying to keep up with this athleisure trend all fast brands are going with now but even then Angelle Sunday Club makes no sense to me

Reactions: 18
A recap....
Elle did her ridiculous giveaway where she essential wrote off 6k for her tax bill dressed up as a giveaway when she basically tried to buy followers (most of which who have unfollowed)

bump fluctuates more than waves in the sea, one mins she’s basically 30 weeks pregnant next min she’s led on her stomach in bed with no bump

one cup Connor cos he wrote an IOU for a cuppa tea a day as part of her valentines
He also ‘sent’ her flowers aka she sent them herself

they did a playroom which is basically a v crowded Small room with the same stuff as Lucy ( spotty playmats stuffed animals and IKEA furnitures) for the dogs to use for the next 20 weeks🤢

she’s constantly dug at carys about name revealing and much more. Carys sent Her some of her ITS collection but it’s probs gathering dust somewhere as she can’t clean

Videos of Connor working out in the garden full fo dog tit

she’s got a REALISTIC PREGNANCY routine for teeth brushing, morning and night because ya know she’s rendered disabled whilst Preggo

she’s declared she’s having a hard time in lockdown and wants to baby moon before the baby arrives and deleted said story cos everyone basically called her an idiot

anymore?
She dropped a round of merch under her brand Angle Collection, which quickly sold out causing rage amongst the Angles, rightly so as they were unable to spend prepaid gift cards (that surely have expiry dates?). She has since refused to address the concerns of her customers and is receiving negative reviews on TrustPilot. She will no doubt attempt to have the bad reviews removed!

Now shes claiming to be lucky enough to have not received very many negative comments (a lie) and is dishing out holier than thou advice. Anyone with critical thinking skills who questions her problematic behaviour must in fact be miserable and need a walk lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly feel for any first time young impressionable pregnant mums following Elle as everything about her documented pregnancy journey is completely warped so for anyone that needs some reassurance here are some Elle Darby pregnancy myth busters:

1. It is NOT a trying to conceive journey if you conceive within a month of two of stopping contraception but it IS normal for it to take a lot longer and even up to a year particularly when you have been on hormonal contraception

2. It is not common to have an exaggerated bump like this at 20 weeks, most first time mums only start showing around this time it is nothing to worry about and completely normal

3. Nearly every women works through the majority of their pregnancy and it is particularly hard during the first 12 weeks when you are trying to hide it but first trimester symptoms are often the worst! Most women do not sit around doing nothing stuffing their face and moaning about stressed you are (ok maybe the stuffing your face part) but you are not alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I had the vlog on the other day of the playroom...like wtaf but anyway my partner was gaming he paused his game and turned to the tv in horror and disbelief that they were doing a playroom at 20weeks pregnant but the funniest thing was that he couldn't get over how gay Connor's voice sounds he was apologising that he would have to turn his gaming headset right up so that he didn't have to deal with listening to him. he also asked if he was Elle's gay best friend or housemate. btw nothing against gay people, we have many gay friends. but connor really does sound very camp...i didnt notice it until it was pointed out to me

Reactions: 18
Elle Darby #18
Well done to our angel @WhiteOrchid who's suggestion received the most votes.

If anyone could do a run-down of Elle's antics that would be amazing.......

Continue here 'angle' girls 🥴
Daymmm these Angle Threads move quick and I am HERE FOR IT! 💃💃💃🏼

TBF, shout out to Miri04827 (sorry, dont know how to tag!) for the epic nickname creation of the "Maryland Muncher" 🤝🏻🤣🤝🏻

Reactions: 11
Loving the title!! She’s just a joke, her pictures are sooo obvious that they’ve been photoshopped to the point of having fuzzy/different colour patches on her skin and amazingly her jaw/chin changes shapes almost daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly feel for any first time young impressionable pregnant mums following Elle as everything about her documented pregnancy journey is completely warped so for anyone that needs some reassurance here are some Elle Darby pregnancy myth busters:

1. It is NOT a trying to conceive journey if you conceive within a month of two of stopping contraception but it IS normal for it to take a lot longer and even up to a year particularly when you have been on hormonal contraception

2. It is not common to have an exaggerated bump like this at 20 weeks, most first time mums only start showing around this time it is nothing to worry about and completely normal

3. Nearly every women works through the majority of their pregnancy and it is particularly hard during the first 12 weeks when you are trying to hide it but first trimester symptoms are often the worst! Most women do not sit around doing nothing stuffing their face and moaning about stressed you are (ok maybe the stuffing your face part) but you are not alone!!
Not to whinge but I feel so tired sickness still
Not gone I really don’t want to be a on my laptop today. I also have pelvic bone pain, if Elle actually gave factual and good honest pregnancy info she could have gained more mature followers although now I just think how out of touch she is. I have also bought nothing and I don’t intend to until 30 weeks just hoping my pregnancy continues well I don’t get how she isn’t even the slightest bit worried it’s normal let alone doing a playroom which no baby needs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Obviously puts WandaVision on as background noise for his Instagram stalking
——————————————
Probably the last person to see this OH DEAR, stay classy Ellenor ✌
The gusset of those white shorts would have needed coaxing back out with a packet of biscuits

It was the lamest thing ever she just slumped there in a heap with her fanny munching shorts 🙈 rather you than me angle!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to whinge but I feel so tired sickness still
Not gone I really don’t want to be a on my laptop today. I also have pelvic bone pain, if Elle actually gave factual and good honest pregnancy info she could have gained more mature followers although now I just think how out of touch she is. I have also bought nothing and I don’t intend to until 30 weeks just hoping my pregnancy continues well I don’t get how she isn’t even the slightest bit worried it’s normal let alone doing a playroom which no baby needs 🤣🤣
Sorry to hear how you're feeling. Sending you love. Elle doesn't want mature viewers cause actual grown ups can see through her BS, whereas all her little angels still lap up every single word she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.