Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will donate the prints she doesn't use to a family who are struggling? Although she likely got them for free anyway, the gluttony in both food and 'things' is so gross.

Reactions: 18
I'm in the blocked club so I just went to a story viewer to see the tit coloured nursery walls and as if painting wasn't enough as if she's putting prints up 😂 obv #ad #gifted

But pointing to her 'nursing/breastfeeding' corner...cause you're 100% breastfeeding cause you manifested right? Normal women towards the end of their pregnancy... "I would like to try breastfeeding and see how it goes"... Elle at 19 weeks "THIS IS WHERE I WILL SIT TO TO FEED"

Her followers must be SO bored of the pregnancy talk. Even if it was interesting for 5 minutes they've got to be done in by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I meant only to point out that they do have a financial stake in the company - not just doing it out of the goodness of their own hearts. She wants to build a profitable company, so eventually (ok maybe I got ahead of myself) she will take a salary or dividends - Which makes the lack of addressing issues with the website and stock availability even more baffling! You won't build a profitable company with the way she is acting.
You're right.

Do any of them ever succeed? Isn't this just the same as the Zoella situation back in 2017 with the £50 advent calendar, the Boots gift-set thing, merchandise not arriving in time for Christmas, and the tabloid headlines that called her a "tat-flogger" who was "ripping fans off". Only last month her website was removed from the GCSE syllabus in schools, because of unsuitable content for school children, because she had been reviewing/promoting/advertising sex toys.

Reactions: 8
i cant get over the horrible shade of paint they have chosen🤮 as someone else said, a pastel blue or even a nice beige colour would have been so much nicer! still cant fathom why this woman is fully decorating a playroom and nursery all at 19 weeks pregnant. i know were in lockdown but is it seriously necessary or is it all just for more gifted items😐

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That is the paint that they will have been given for free and have to promote. They don't get to choose. The retailer/manufacturer does!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The colour of the nursery. Oh my. Why would you want a nursery that colour!?

Also fed up of seeing all the stuff. Who needs this much stuff. What do they do with all the stuff. I hope they donate some of it, and they don't put it all in the rubbish heading to landfill. None of them obviously give a thought to the environment or future generations. As long as they're making money and getting what they want. These influencers seem completely detached from reality and seem so selfish.

Glad more people have seen through the crapness of her clothing collection though. About bloody time.

Reactions: 22
You're right.

Do any of them ever succeed? Isn't this just the same as the Zoella situation back in 2017 with the £50 advent calendar, the Boots gift-set thing, merchandise not arriving in time for Christmas, and the tabloid headlines that called her a "tat-flogger" who was "ripping fans off". Only last month her website was removed from the GCSE syllabus in schools, because of unsuitable content for school children, because she had been reviewing/promoting/advertising sex toys.
Definitely!!! It annoys me so much that they talk about their "businesses". Eh no, you're selling shite merch for way too much money to impressionable teens. Not building a business 😂

Reactions: 13
I doubt she’ll be supporting Carys when her In The Style range drops later, big case of the green eyed monster.

Reactions: 29
I doubt she’ll be supporting Carys when her In The Style range drops later, big case of the green eyed monster.
I find Carys much more bearable in her pregnancy journey, she's actually able to walk 3 steps and not get breathless.

Reactions: 15
Sorry guys, but I've only recently come across Elle and I thought I thought she was just another of the weird Oompa Loompas on Instagram. I've just found this clip though and thought Elle must be sharing another person's message. It then dawned on me that this may be unoompa loompad Elle. Surely this isn't right? Please tell me this naturally pretty young woman doesn't turn into an oompa loompa, by choice. I'm being completely serious. They're not the same person, are they? 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I dont normally write much on here but it can't just be me who is fed up with everything pregnancy. I really feel for every women who can't get pregnant and then have to also deal with elle. Im lucky I know kids aren't in my future but I still feel like she's making it seem like anybody who cant/don't want kids are bad. Im so glad i unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually hoped that Elle being pregnant she would make some relatable content but my gosh is she living on another planet. Having the audacity to upload a pregnant morning routine couldn’t be further from anything close to reality. Literally nobody, rich or poor, spends their first two trimesters laying around and stuffing their face with crap and setting up the baby room before they even have a 20 week scan to know everything is ok. Most women are working through the morning sickness and horrendous tiredness and hiding the pregnancy for the first 12 weeks. Then spend the next 8 panicking and worrying about the 20 week scan to make sure baby is all healthy. Literally she is so far from relatable now she is just a lazy cow who sits around doing duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry guys, but I've only recently come across Elle and I thought I thought she was just another of the weird Oompa Loompas on Instagram. I've just found this clip though and thought Elle must be sharing another person's message. It then dawned on me that this may be unoompa loompad Elle. Surely this isn't right? Please tell me this naturally pretty young woman doesn't turn into an oompa loompa, by choice. I'm being completely serious. They're not the same person, are they? 🙏
They're both extremely filtered - she doesn't actually look like either of those images (apart from the cod fish lips).

They're both extremely filtered - she doesn't actually look like either of those images (apart from the cod fish lips).
It's all fake, fake, fake.

Those Desinio prints are hideous. Seriously, who buys this tit?!
Well she doesn't for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont normally write much on here but it can't just be me who is fed up with everything pregnancy. I really feel for every women who can't get pregnant and then have to also deal with elle. Im lucky I know kids aren't in my future but I still feel like she's making it seem like anybody who cant/don't want kids are bad. Im so glad i unfollowed her.
Agreed and I’m not sure where this trend for influencers having babies has come from? It’s like the latest trend is this wholesome earth mother with a side of boujee is the in thing 😅 just like a few years ago it was trendy to be into fitness, then slimming world, then YouTube, now this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.