Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off subject but considering she’s all about the aesthetics in the house etc blah blah PUT SOME bleeping LIGHT SHADES ON YOUR LIGHTS seriously all I see mostly is these bloody dangling lightbulbs from the ceiling sorry guys very petty of me but 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe brands are going to her for advertisement. It is no lie that she is one of the most hated influences (she has ones the BIGGEST thread) on tattle and she has no genuine “influencer” friends they use her for views (evidence she wasn’t a bridesmaid at Carys wedding).

She lies about her sizes, pretends to be in a love bubble with a man who loves himself and only himself, and now is already making her unborn baby pay for her mortgage

Reactions: 31
I really really thought we were going to get some stories without the word pregnant or pregnancy in.....but this gal always knows how to include it somehow. Can’t forget she’s PrEgNaNt
Looks like she has used the Gemma Louise Miles filter on this photo with the state of the jaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really really thought we were going to get some stories without the word pregnant or pregnancy in.....but this gal always knows how to include it somehow. Can’t forget she’s PrEgNaNt
Whatever she's done to that picture is making her face shape very odd. It's clear in the last haul video that she has put on weight in the face (she looks like Lucy more now) but this photo looks so odd? I'm not even going to address the naked dog spooning photo 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone please remind Elle that it’s Tuesday.
but remember she worked 9-5 on the computer yesterday in all those meetings, poor thing had such a tiring day bless her. Queen Elle can only hack one day of work now she is pregnant 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh lord she’s in for one hell of a shock when that baby comes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last thread was as JUICY as Elle’s botched filler lips so this requires a big deep breath.

Connor went for a hair transplant which has been controversial as clinics staying open has continued to be frowned upon in the press - he is yet to show us the result of the transplant but he is home and Elle said they will sharing his experience (this will probably be a sponsored post on his page rather than a YouTube video on Elle’s) Susan Swift has also been liking comments advocating the transplant, despicable parenting. They also dropped the dogs off at BathCountryPets which we will probably be seeing more of when the baby arrives. Or maybe not as pregnancy has been a BREEZE ... at 15 weeks...

The company fromwillowco tagged Elle and Con man in a post saying “Happy First Valentines Day Love Elsie” thus making us think they gave away the gender and name. Elle later addressed this in an InstaStory Q&A saying that that’s not the baby’s name and the name was chosen before they were pregnant (Esme or Xaiver according to an old vlog)
She is replying to some comments in a spoilt bratty passive aggressive tone and it’s not very Angel like.

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.

Elle posted a Maternity PLT try on video which was ridiculous- trying on clothes that were meant for an actual 6-8month Bump and not her breakfast bloat. Elasticated jeans pulled up to her chin like 2000s era Cowell.

The Daily Mail are asking people to come forward in regards to influencers flouncing the rules so will shall expect an article from them soon. 👀

TLDR
Con went for a hair transplant and hasn’t showed his scabby head since
Elle is still cradling her Nutella on toast and passing it as a baby
There’s a gender reveal on the way but we all know it’s a girl, who are we kidding?
Oh and SHE’S PREGNANT didn’t you know??
Why aren’t Carys and James going? Why isn’t meggan?

Reactions: 3
Why aren’t Carys and James going? Why isn’t meggan?
James and carys aren’t going to meggans wedding as they’ll have a young baby with them I’m assuming. They were originally still gonna go baby or not but must have changed their minds

Why does her face look odd... has she photoshopped it as it looks really weird
25EF5C2D-0278-4855-BC6F-8FCD78C69C05.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What’s the sitch with Megan grub not going to the wedding I missed that?!

I cannot believe brands are going to her for advertisement. It is no lie that she is one of the most hated influences (she has ones the BIGGEST thread) on tattle and she has no genuine “influencer” friends they use her for views (evidence she wasn’t a bridesmaid at Carys wedding).

She lies about her sizes, pretends to be in a love bubble with a man who loves himself and only himself, and now is already making her unborn baby pay for her mortgage

Reactions: 3
Are they old pictures because she doesn’t look pregnant at all under that duvet,there should be some rounding in the tummy area but there isn’t🤔

Reactions: 7
Trying to go for the “Cute natural, just woke up look” but looks like she’s been tangoed and a face full of make up, so much effort just to get some shots and lay on her arse all day 🤣🤣

James and carys aren’t going to meggans wedding as they’ll have a young baby with them I’m assuming. They were originally still gonna go baby or not but must have changed their minds

Why does her face look odd... has she photoshopped it as it looks really weird View attachment 392329

Reactions: 18
You don’t need to tell us Elle....we could have guessed. Lazy cow!!
No trousers and now no clothing at all. Just a duvet to cover up....honestly what will be next 🤢
i know its considered 'classy' to have white duvet covers but to me it just likes it the duvet covers been washed and you've been too lazy to replace it! I bet beyond the filter though its grotty with Elle's fake tan, Cons grease and the dogs mud, hair and saliva.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.