Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo17

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure I read something when Wayne Rooney had his hair transplant (so going back a bit) that he may have had it done too young and he could end up with a thick bit at the front from the transplant, but will continue receding behind that. So would need to keep having it done.

EDIT: I’ve just seen a glimpse into conmans future...he’ll struggle to get future treatments gifted, better stock up on more hats!

Imagine conman looking like that in a few years? 😂😂😂
At least him and Jordan will look the same 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Chocogossiper

Does anyone else find it weird that she’s eating healthy during her pregnancy ??? Either way at this point she’s going to gain weight, so what’s the point in eating healthy now ??

it’s so weird that she says she’s starving throughout today’s vlog but she’s drinking juices..... not getting it tbh

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video just had a sneaky look at the comments and a couple of comments are saying they’ve hinted in the video it’s a boy - when it comes to them they’re probably doing that on purpose to throw people off the scent that it’s a girl! But who knows!
I have no idea what the gender is to be honest but if they know why are they dragging it out to be a big reveal? Are they waiting until after lockdown so they can do some big reveal with other people (and then not get grief for it) because if so guys you might be waiting a little while...

I’m so confused.. I swear just yesterday she said she was 16 weeks pregnant, but on the video she just uploaded she says ‘pregnancy week 17’ but this was obviously recorded before yesterday 🤔
honestly seeing that hello fresh ad of a meal she had weeks earlier, it doesn’t surprise me if she’ll record her week 30 video now 😂 everything’s fake!

• Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
She knows it is true thats why she has replied.
I am still waiting for her to expose that person she called out for sending her that email previously when she said she was going to let there employer know!

TRUTH hurts Elle 💋

Bitch please

MissFinn

VIP Member
She is such a Cash cow! Everything is opportunity To Milk More monies. Poor me boo boo poor Elle. Dear jesus she is annoying. She will have people licking her ass but cant take any feed back that isnt Elle you Are made of angels poop♥ everything is bullying oh shut up. She is selfish twat Who brakes rules and only cares about herself. Then when anything is said its again all about her and her poor bullying. She drives me insane. 👹

Bumble3bee

If you go on her Pinterest - 'all pins' you can see what 'vibe' she was trying to go for with the bed photoshoot... instead she got Con to take pics of her rolling around naked in bed with the dog to post on instagram 🤢

• Sick
Right I’m bored. It’s lockdown. I watched the video. Seems like they haven’t really discussed girls names before, but a lot of the boys names they knew each other liked, like they’d discussed them a lot more? They also had a lot of the same boys names on their lists. Sign it’s a boy like a lot of people in the comments think? I was sure it was a girl.
I thought the complete opposite! Every time it was a girls name it was ‘yeah I know you like that’ (i.e they’ve been discussing girls names) whereas boys they just seemed to throw in random ones for content

Burrito88

VIP Member
NOT defending him but I just thought it was worth saying that nowadays there is no rule book on what is considered normal in relationships. Fair enough that’s your opinion. And I agree that the younger the girl, the more questionable it is. Some people live in polyamorous relationships or somewhere along the scale of exclusivity. Eg . Open relationships which is their normal.
I wouldn’t say polyamorous relationships are the norm in the uk. Maybe they’re becoming more common but I’d bet a million pounds Elle would never agree to an open relationship!

Chattyman321

they’re sooo having a girl! in the YT video he was tapping her stomach and she said ‘connor that’s your ...looked like she was about to say daughter’ and said child instead

That is fucking disgusting. He needs to have a word with himself. Would he want creeps approaching 30 following his own little angle? These are the sort of questions he needs to be asking himself now he's about to become a father. This will deffo end in tears, she won't be so smug when she's divorced and he's taken half her cash.
Not defending him cause I really dislike the man 😂 but if a 16 year old is posting pictures like that on Instagram she’s bound to attract a mainly male following who are probably older (not saying it’s right) its up the her parents to maybe guide her about what’s appropriate and what’s not, cant blame a man for liking a picture it’s not like he’s forcing an underage girl to do anything🤷‍♀️

• Sick

K A Y L E I G H

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1000000% has a star chart, he's gonna share with that with the new born, and she'll be breast feeding him and baby at the same time!!!
Man baby Connor, she probably messaged him before going downstairs to say make me some breakfast so I can boast to the angles how good you are, who’s a good man baby who’s a good man baby 🤏🤏🤏

• Haha
Pretty sure they don’t test for thyroid every month as it takes a while to get the level into your system. maybe different when pregnant? She’s such a drama Queen, riled up the angles and now sat preening...I hope you all felt her love last night whilst she was meditating??

Actual photo of Elles Angles........all coming for us! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bit worried about the Acute Angle, not going to lie! 👊🏻
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.