Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know it is a girl because it is the only reason she is so overly excited to decorate the nursery!

Guarantee if it was a boy she wouldn't be kitting out the bedroom at 15 weeks.

Reactions: 16
We know it is a girl because it is the only reason she is so overly excited to decorate the nursery!

Guarantee if it was a boy she wouldn't be kitting out the bedroom at 15 weeks.
Carys has started her nursery so Miss Elle Darby had to beat her to finishing it, remember she’s the only important pregnant woman in the world right now and she’s gotta to it #1

Reactions: 21
Have I commented on an innocent pregnant women though and her appearance? No
You've commented on other peoples threads saying they are
"dressed like a slapper"
Spoken about peoples weight gain
Commented on someone sleeping with lots of people
Said someone had " over filled wonky, bumpy, fish hook lips"
But it's us talking about someone's bump where you draw the line? Ok

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone get the same vibe as me from her latest stories, She seems like something is bothering her but doesn’t/can’t talk about but her face clearly shows it? Hope that makes sense

Reactions: 12
What is really sad about Elle is that she has zero identity out of her relationship, and now pregnancy/motherhood. I don't know what she likes etc anymore and she doesn't talk about anything on her channel that benefits her viewer. Whats become apparent is that she uploads anything that will get her views/attention/financial gain. At least other influencers can recommend stuff, or give us decent hauls or even advice. She's no longer relatable and brags too much, her viewers would never be able to afford that lifestyle (most of us have brains thank god). Even if she relates to pregnant women, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be dealing with the pregnancy the way she is and definitely not online shopping all day and paying for online PT.....
I use to watch her videos all the time but tbh as someone who’s currently pregnant she’s the most unrelatable influencer when it comes to pregnancy. I haven’t watched one of her pregnancy related videos. I’ve been watching people I’ve never really heard of for pregnancy related content on YouTube or people with not many views find them a bit more relatable and would far rather give them the views etc than someone that clearly doesn’t need the money or viewership

Reactions: 18
Guarantee he paid for max 3 of them

just so bloody unrealistic to have this many pairs or trainers. Why put this pressure on people? Bloody waste of space
It’s a Wednesday morning and poor Con has to clean his gifted shoes 😭 The rest of us are working (I’m on a five min break lol)

And 29 pairs? Eff off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guarantee he paid for max 3 of them

just so bloody unrealistic to have this many pairs or trainers. Why put this pressure on people? Bloody waste of space
That post is literally nothing more than bragging about how many pairs he has, is it just me or is that not something that societally is just a big no no? I was raised that bragging is tasteless and horrible - nevermind if you’re in a position of privilege in an an ACTUAL GLOBAL TRAGIC PANDEMIC.

If any ‘Normal’ person bragged so openly like that online it would be seen and abhorrent and disgusting but because his bird had got a couple of followers on Instagram this makes him, what, an influencer? Who is then allowed to rub his (girlfriends) wealth and material goods in peoples faces? Why has society created people like this? Why is this how he spends his time?

gross!!

And just to add, in a time that has seen so many people struggling I have been working full time still and yet still found ways to help people in anyway I can, volunteering my time and recognising that as a young, healthy person I can go out and help those that need it. What has HE done for anyone else during this national crisis? Someone who, despite how much they like to say influencing is hard work, must have HOURS a week to spare. Has he done ONE selfless thing? Has he volunteered any of his time to help his community? Or has he sat on his arse playing video games and obsessing over his hairline? What an absolute wet boy. To me that is the most unattractive thing in the world, but hey whatever floats your boat Elle - you obviously like lazy, vain, materialistic and selfish lads who wank off over other girls and have a pasty yellow pallor ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone get the same vibe as me from her latest stories, She seems like something is bothering her but doesn’t/can’t talk about but her face clearly shows it? Hope that makes sense
Yeah I think the same, I get the impression she’s annoyed she’s the one having to do all the dog walks etc now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can believe that’s she’s call the whole covid 19 an inconvenience 😡😡, them stories were all me me me .

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.