Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen KB’s girlfriends insta? I’m fecking howling 😂 KB drunk in a pub singing karaoke , Mysterious Girl 😂 I want it as my ring tone 📱 I looooove it 😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s such a creep Kris , like shagged Jamie’s ex bianca , now shagging Liz . He’s not one bit attractive .He’s a prawn 🍤 good body fucked up head . What the duck is his talent ???? He’s a nobody . Sleeping his way to be recognised or get a status , That tool Liz , good looking girl , but by duck is she a crazy bleep . Travel guru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a guru alright . 😂😂😂 going on about Jamie been the daddy of her girl , that was all for Danielle 🤣🤣🤣 she was so jealous of her , not because of Danielle but Jamie been a dad to her boys . Get out of the mirror wake up stop spending so much time adoring yourself look after your kid , Poor thing must be confused as duck , if you spent more time looking after your kid , rather than stuck in that fake ass duck boyson you might realise you have a kid. By the way Jamie’s new missis a stunner . Seems professional not dependent on any fella . Works hard don’t feed off others .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s such a creep Kris , like shagged Jamie’s ex bianca , now shagging Liz . He’s not one bit attractive .He’s a prawn 🍤 good body fucked up head . What the duck is his talent ???? He’s a nobody . Sleeping his way to be recognised or get a status , That tool Liz , good looking girl , but by duck is she a crazy bleep . Travel guru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s a guru alright . 😂😂😂 going on about Jamie been the daddy of her girl , that was all for Danielle 🤣🤣🤣 she was so jealous of her , not because of Danielle but Jamie been a dad to her boys . Get out of the mirror wake up stop spending so much time adoring yourself look after your kid , Poor thing must be confused as duck , if you spent more time looking after your kid , rather than stuck in that fake ass duck boyson you might realise you have a kid. By the way Jamie’s new missis a stunner . Seems professional not dependent on any fella . Works hard don’t feed off others .
Who’s the new gf ?!

He is so grim! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was Jamie with bianca I don't think he was mind. He was still with Liz in the bbh.
The whole lot of them must be riddled it's grim 🤮

Reactions: 2
Was Jamie with bianca I don't think he was mind. He was still with Liz in the bbh.
The whole lot of them must be riddled it's grim 🤮
Yes he was big brother , promised her Sun and moon , finished with her after bbh , look it up 😂😂😂 riddled is not the word

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.