Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But where is her daughter?? Has she just shipped her off back to her parents so she can shack up with a new boyfriend?!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! She’s calling him ‘hubby’ now!!!!
How many hubbies can one woman have without ever being actually married - this woman is cray cray.

Also he’s supposedly booked the pent house suite (as Lizzie called it) yet he’s left her in the room whilst he goes out to work. What does he even do going out at this time, is he a dominos delivery driver or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kris gives me the bad ick and she’s acting like the cat who got the cream. I have really bad secondhand hand embarrassment at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's trying to pretend they are dead serious to piss Jamie off but to the normal population she just seems a nutter who has dumped her daughter for the next guy!!

Reactions: 7
She's trying to pretend they are dead serious to piss Jamie off but to the normal population she just seems a nutter who has dumped her daughter for the next guy!!
Yip! I could see her cheating & blaming Jamie tbh 🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s not even Z List. She’s a complete nobody. How’s she’s got a blue tick I’ll never know.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.