Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, these two make me want to vomit. She's an absolute skank and as for the Milky Bar Kid, I don't know what's worse, that fugly face with his eyes touching or that voice of his! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They think they're a couple of real life celebs don't they.
This is the photo Iā€™ll show my bf if he doesnā€™t know who kris Boyson is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s the eyes too close together for me šŸ‘€

God I didn't realise he had turkey teef too.I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that he used to date Katie.šŸ˜¬

• Haha
So glad for our gardener šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you have a home page with Jamieā€™s home you absolute nutter ā€¦ sheā€™s quite literally nuts.. he should run.

He may be possibly one of the ugliest men Iā€™ve seen, but she is a massive red flag .. moved the kid ( If sheā€™s interested ) and her dog in there and now calls it her home..

Out of curiosity..she called Jamie the dad of her child and got very defensive if anyone mentioned heā€™s not actually the father ā€¦.. will they be co parenting nowā€¦? Will Jamie be picking up the child from her new fiancĆ©s home every other weekend ā€¦? She did make a very big point that Jamie was ā€˜ daddy ā€˜ and ( even tho impossible ) the child had ā€˜ daddyā€™s ā€˜ dna ā€¦ very very twisted girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That steak video made me lol - I will not be taking restaurant recommendations from that pair,. Freddie the ā€œchefā€ looks about 12
The meat looks like its about to walk off the plate! šŸ¤¢

He looks like Tim Roth there.
Now you mention it, he does a bit but I'm sure TR would not be happy with being compared to this bottom feeder that is the Milky Bar Kid! šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20220818-190156~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Finally a page for her! Oh my, these z listers really do get about! Does her daughter still see her bio dad? Or has she just cut contact when Jamie became daddy? I'm sure she was on about a baby with Jamie not long ago and now she's moved in and engaged to him! I've got food in my fridge longer than she's single!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More attention seeking photos of her hand with emojis over the rings šŸ™„ massively insecure woman. What are peopleā€™s predictions on how long this will last? Iā€™m saying until the new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More attention seeking photos of her hand with emojis over the rings šŸ™„ massively insecure woman. What are peopleā€™s predictions on how long this will last? Iā€™m saying until the new year.
I'll be surprised if it lasts that long tbh

So glad for our gardener šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you have a home page with Jamieā€™s home you absolute nutter ā€¦ sheā€™s quite literally nuts.. he should run.

He may be possibly one of the ugliest men Iā€™ve seen, but she is a massive red flag .. moved the kid ( If sheā€™s interested ) and her dog in there and now calls it her home..

Out of curiosity..she called Jamie the dad of her child and got very defensive if anyone mentioned heā€™s not actually the father ā€¦.. will they be co parenting nowā€¦? Will Jamie be picking up the child from her new fiancĆ©s home every other weekend ā€¦? She did make a very big point that Jamie was ā€˜ daddy ā€˜ and ( even tho impossible ) the child had ā€˜ daddyā€™s ā€˜ dna ā€¦ very very twisted girl.
She's stopped him seeing her

• Wow
Ok everyone so finally got round to asking my boyfriend if he knew who Kris Boyson is

The comments are as follows:

Who? Who?
Is he some sort of social media g.imp
I donā€™t want to know him either
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok everyone so finally got round to asking my boyfriend if he knew who Kris Boyson is

The comments are as follows:

Who? Who?
Is he some sort of social media gif?
I donā€™t want to know him either
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I wrote gif but it wouldnā€™t let me put it
Did you mean bleep? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a word beginning with G and ending in P but for some reason it wouldnā€™t let me put it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.