Elizabeth Tierney / Kris Boyson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me ! She is clearly shallow, trying to fool Insta that she is with Kris for love 🤣🤣

Which makes me think there is something on her that none of the more higher ranking (shall we say) go near her !

Let’s be honest Jamie is shallow he just wants a pretty women because of his ego ! None of them make him happy that is why he also cheats.

When they all get their heads out their arses are marry for genuine love, they might be happy

Bloody hell paints Lizzie as a total victim ! Hard to believe 🤣 as she pointed out today you attract what you are 🤣
I’ve thought this too, regarding why any ‘higher ranking’ men won’t touch her with a barge pole and she has to settle with the Z Listers. I think there’s more dirt to be dug on her to be honest.
Her recent story with bride and ring emoji in the car with Kris. Grow up Liz, you act like a 10 year old. This is why you keep getting either cheated on her dumped.

Reactions: 10
She went to a wedding yesterday with Kris wearing a long black dress and black lace gloves ….. I mean who does that? She looked like the black widow fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She went to a wedding yesterday with Kris wearing a long black dress and black lace gloves ….. I mean who does that? She looked like the black widow fgs
During a heatwave 😂😂😂 the dress she wore to that wedding in Greece was also inappropriate. It was split up to the crotch.

Reactions: 9
90 degrees heat! Who does that ! She is the type of women who will go out of her way to upstage the bride.

I also had a nose on the wedding band stories and her it Kris are no where to be seen. I can’t imagine Lizzie being the type to let go and break a little moving on the dance floor. More likely to be sitting in the corner with a stones Botox face plotting her next insta story to grab Jamie’s attention 🤣

Reactions: 7
Kris is just shifty looking. His eyes are way too close together 👀
I just don’t get it ? Also a little goss ! It’s a friend of a friend situation …

But Kris was very open with friends etc about his motives for dating Katie ! He had several failed attempts at becoming an ‘influencer’ and openly said he was only dating Katie for exposure and to promote his fitness brand ! Can’t help feel his deluded sense of importance thinks he and Lizzie will be the next power couple and he will get the fame he has been craving 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alice is on ‘Babestation’, I don’t think she hides this either I’ve seen it on her IG stories . I didn’t know she was 36 though 😂 a lot of people think KB & Lizzie is a PR set up type thing, I’m not so sure. I just can’t believe she’s gone from Jamie to his mate Kris 🤔 I’m really surprised Katie price hasn’t ripped into Lizzie verbally yet, although I think Kris has some tit on pricey to keep her hush!

Reactions: 8
Alice is on ‘Babestation’, I don’t think she hides this either I’ve seen it on her IG stories . I didn’t know she was 36 though 😂 a lot of people think KB & Lizzie is a PR set up type thing, I’m not so sure. I just can’t believe she’s gone from Jamie to his mate Kris 🤔 I’m really surprised Katie price hasn’t ripped into Lizzie verbally yet, although I think Kris has some tit on pricey to keep her hush!
Yep, I think he has some major tea ☕ on skanky. I remember how skanky went full-on venom mode for Bianca, not heard a peep this time 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep, I think he has some major tea ☕ on skanky. I remember how skanky went full-on venom mode for Bianca, not heard a peep this time 😂
Are you one of my fellow krusties? Hi if you are, hi if you’re not too 😂 Skankys thread is so quiet I’ve waltzed onto other threads for a nosey 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like pass the parcel with these Z Listers.
Katie and Kris
Kris and Bianca
Bianca and Jamie
Elizabeth and Kris
Elizabeth and Jamie

• Haha
It’s like pass the parcel with these Z Listers.
Katie and Kris
Kris and Bianca
Bianca and Jamie
Elizabeth and Kris
Elizabeth and Jamie
I reckon Liz will move on to Carl next and Pricey will set her sights on Jamie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One thing they all have in common …zero personality

• Haha
Omg I’ve found my people….

Completely cringing at the antics of these twats trying to outdo each other / prove who’s moved on the most!!!!

To be fair to him he was coming across as the most respectful, wishing her well, etc… She moved on unbelievably quick with his so called ‘mate’
And the amount of posts she’s putting on with sly digs you can just tell she’s trying to project that she’s moved on and so in love, but let’s be real she’s fooling no one 😂

Also, can anyone see the resemblance between kris & Jamie? I swear that photo of kris driving, I had to look twice it’s Jamie’s double!

Reactions: 12
Life as an ex partner of Katie Price is limiting, and the options for career progression are few and far between. After all what decent woman, would want to associate with a man who has been there?

Last edited:
Omg I’ve found my people….

Completely cringing at the antics of these twats trying to outdo each other / prove who’s moved on the most!!!!

To be fair to him he was coming across as the most respectful, wishing her well, etc… She moved on unbelievably quick with his so called ‘mate’
And the amount of posts she’s putting on with sly digs you can just tell she’s trying to project that she’s moved on and so in love, but let’s be real she’s fooling no one 😂

Also, can anyone see the resemblance between kris & Jamie? I swear that photo of kris driving, I had to look twice it’s Jamie’s double!
I know ! I would love to know the tea of what went down! So if anyone knows them personally please spill the beans 🤣🤣🤣

I’m getting from lizzies not so subtle digs he may have cheated.Liz needs to understand looks will only take you so far!

Reactions: 2
Being very shallow here, but he is bleeping ugly, not sure why all these women are interested in him..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.