Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2511831 so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!
100% untrue if a bank had a vulnerable customer they would give access to the account and the bank wouldn’t close down an account for social media like tik tok there would more likely be other red flags..🚩 share the dirt Scott

Reactions: 9
100% untrue if a bank had a vulnerable customer they would give access to the account and the bank wouldn’t close down an account for social media like tik tok there would more likely be other red flags..🚩 share the dirt Scott
Also banks don’t trawl through the social media accounts of ALL their clients lmfao
My old friend got her Monzo business account shut down for “no reason” and it’s because her business was committing fraud the entire time lmao.
chatting shite as usual the pair of wallopers

Reactions: 7
Only other way accounts would be shut down, not even shut down just no access is when you have income and declared it and have unpaid council tax am sure councils can ask dwp to put a freeze on the bank accounts a bit like being employed wages being froze but you still have limited access. So whole Dr fault is just absolute nonsense as per.

Reactions: 6
Not the brightest bulbs are they and their defenders. “seek legal advice for defamation” - yes because I’m sure “a medical doctor is calling out my company for selling illegal products” would go down well in a court of law 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Not the brightest bulbs are they and their defenders. “seek legal advice for defamation” - yes because I’m sure “a medical doctor is calling out my company for selling illegal products” would go down well in a court of law 😂😂
Definition of character 😆 it sure is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only other way accounts would be shut down, not even shut down just no access is when you have income and declared it and have unpaid council tax am sure councils can ask dwp to put a freeze on the bank accounts a bit like being employed wages being froze but you still have limited access. So whole Dr fault is just absolute nonsense as per.
Trust me that’s not the only reason but it’s one. Court orders or freeze orders aye but tones of reasons for banks blocking your account these days. Slightest bit of knowledge of being dodgy they will do it!

Reactions: 4
Trust me that’s not the only reason but it’s one. Court orders or freeze orders aye but tones of reasons for banks blocking your account these days. Slightest bit of knowledge of being dodgy they will do it!
They also aren’t legally obligated to tell you the reason why. Because if they were to say “we’ve closed your account due to money laundering” as an example - it would just tip the criminals off. So if they have had an account closed they won’t know why but it’ll be for something dodgy as you said!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that krank is telling that wee boy the only time he needs to see a doctor is if his arm is snapped! Is he for real?! Talk about brain washing 🤦🏽‍♀️ he should not be allowed around children!!!

She’s doing videos hanging over counter with her big heed/nose in frame arm pose so collar bone sticks out/sinks in, standing with leg apart show off a thigh gap…. Trying say her products have made her skinnier… so no before or after photos? Like a professional business.
She doesn’t eat or have a healthy diet basically smokes fags but doesn’t eat.
When she does eat it’s on the couch hitting the munches after her joint.

Each to their own but he used to be a coke addict apparently, but both smoke green. I don’t believe aww it’s natural product, plant based it’s not legal it’s still a drug. No 2 ways about it.
I have no shame in it but I’ve never touched any drugs or tried them no interest of them, probably from my own Dad gave me the fear from his magic mushrooms, green smoking younger days stories lol.
Point is from someone that was addicted why would you even have any drugs in your home little bit green can easily push him to want something a little bit stronger. Disgusting smoking it with child in the home.

Reactions: 4
Aye Scott Davis, failed gangster and drug dealer from East Kilbride 🤣🤣 Him and his brother two laughing stocks. Probably put on protection in Bar.
What brother does he have 2? Gary or who's the other one

Reactions: 2
Her latest video 🤦🏽‍♀️ why oh why does she talk like that?! I am cringing so much for her! Acting like she knows it all, winking at the camera, calling Dr M “wee man” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7