Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does this daft boot think she is with the fake tan video calling Dr m names away and let your dug lick your arse ya dirty midden thats all your good for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really thinks she done something with the mick the prick video 🙈🙈 let me educate you 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her 🙊🤣🤣 Dr mick wae the big dick has pressed her buttons and I'm here for it! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really thinks she done something with the mick the prick video 🙈🙈 let me educate you 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her 🙊🤣🤣 Dr mick wae the big dick has pressed her buttons and I'm here for it! 👏
‘Let me educate you’. The cringe I have is unreal. She was pished with a black eye off Scott two weeks ago, now she wants to educate a doctor.

‘Let me educate you’. The cringe I have is unreal. She was pished with a black eye off Scott two weeks ago, now she wants to educate a doctor.
Aye a doctor that's spent 10yr learning his trade and she gets her education from Google and her drug induced psychotic boyfriend 🙈🙈

Reactions: 17
She's everything that's wrong with society right now. Having access to the internet and google does not make you educated on a subject.

• Heart
She thinks she’s such a wee ticket 🤣🤣🤣 the videos she posts scrunching up her dodgy nose, pure loving herself 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s actually embarrassing! & the nutters commenting on her video supposedly educating Dr M, it worries me that there is such idiotic people in this bleeping world!!!

She thinks she’s such a wee ticket 🤣🤣🤣 the videos she posts scrunching up her dodgy nose, pure loving herself 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s actually embarrassing! & the nutters commenting on her video supposedly educating Dr M, it worries me that there is such idiotic people in this bleeping world!!!
She thinks she's a ticket online bet she wouldn't be so smart face to face with someone and she needs to lay off the botox thats what causes the scrunched up nose she's a bogging midden, that'll never change Scott's had everyone's sloppy seconds 🤢 dr m has made another video 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
IMG_2429.jpg
so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2511831 so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!
Stutchy claims single parent benefit and full high rate Pip for Tony. It’s her responsibility to ensure he is fed. Maybe social work should be informed about this. A child being left to starve.

Reactions: 15
Stutchy claims single parent benefit and full high rate Pip for Tony. It’s her responsibility to ensure he is fed. Maybe social work should be informed about this. A child being left to starve.
Nae money to feed the wane but can go for sunbeds, lip filler, botox get her extensions fixed and buy the ingredients to put in their shite creams but their skint aye ok pair of clowns 😂
---
View attachment 2511831 so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!
They hastags come across as quite threatening tagging barl and saying read between the lines tut tut Scott

Last edited:
Weans starving because of Dr Michael. Wow he really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought it wasn’t his business? How would it be Dr.M fault that you couldn’t feed the kid? Using kid has a sympathy gain. No one wasn’t starved not even the dog, money to eat out last few weeks, domino’s pizza boxes that lay on kitchen work top for 3 days… yeah really looks like someone that has no money for their kid.

Shut down his bank account with ££££ thousands in it 🤣🤣🤡 well should always carry a bit of cash then Davis if pages and bank accounts keep getting shut down… what is he on 😂
---
Nae money to feed the wane but can go for sunbeds, lip filler, botox get her extensions fixed and buy the ingredients to put in their shite creams but their skint aye ok pair of clowns 😂
---

They hastags come across as quite threatening tagging barl and saying read between the lines tut tut Scott
Don’t forget money for her b&m haul couple weeks back ohhh and all the new clothes from shein 🤣

Reactions: 7
They love to use kids to tug on the heart-strings. If it's no her wean, it's the fake one they made up, pretended to miscarry and bought a 30p card for. If their bank accounts have been frozen, that's probably not Trading Standards, so what's that got to do with Dr Michael?

Much more likely to be the Social doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The honest to god cheek and embarrassment from a pair of nobodies thinking they can take on a highly educated doctor. Scott can't even talk right 😂😂😂😂. And when he was attacked at home who helped him in the hospital? A Doctor 😂😂😂😂 That's OK tho cos he wasn't spiritually well then. And her she's a very poor maw. Needs her hole booted letting kids with additional needs go hungry, cos her man's ego is the size of the empire state building. Sure took a dent from the doctor tho. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6