Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that they r now selling slimming injection’s, I for one would be fuming if I believed there bullshit Stacey had lost weight on they mushroom drop things they punt she stood in that kitchen for weeks saying she used them an never went to the gym or anything that’s how she lost weight when she been on the slimming injections 🤔
Awwwww where’s Dr Michael is he up yet? It’s morning in Oz right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just seen she’s home schooling her wee boy 🥴 I think I lasted 15 seconds before I scrolled past.. the shite she was talking and the new posh/polite voice 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
"Home schooling" aka "too para on mushies and green to be able to interact with normal people at the school gates, so will hamper my child's development because I'm a selfish mess, chasing the attention of strangers on the internet"

Reactions: 16
Another mad ned who has obviously been told something she didn’t like off the school or been put in her place, because these idiots have never worked a day in their life, they don’t know how to handle not getting their own way, so just whip their weans out of school. He’ll be back after the summer when she’s had enough of playing wee games. Or sooner now its pishing down and they’re stuck inside. What is that new voice all about? 🤣🤣🤣 CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen today she was actually folding a washing and then her sofa cover and she said awww no I ripped that.. how can a washing machine rip a sofa cover? Unless it’s really cheap material I reckon it’s the dogs claws have tore it and then she’s showed it on live but trying make up it’s the machine that’s done it.

You can’t just take your child out of school it doesn’t work like that, not simple. She says do half day of school work at home and rest in school, I really feel sorry for teachers that have to deal with parents like her. They have a degree but thinks she can teach her son better the mothers who’s never worked and doesn’t have any standard grades between her and her work shy ‘husband’.

Reactions: 7
What life skills can that roaster teach him exactly? How to pish himself and punt vitamins on tiktok shop?
She’s actually no clue primary fine but hit 1st year and they’re learning more complicated maths like a=4 b=3 calculate 9b-a2 even I used struggle because they’re taught differently to how I was and I did credit maths, majority of it we don’t use but still I don’t believe he will be kept out of school and she needs stop blaming education or the teachers how about you look at the area and the reviews of the school your brining him up in. It shows less deprived areas and schools don’t have high results, I mean they’ve made out they had thousands of money so why not “buy” a house ek. Feel sorry for the kids being pulled left right and centre and no stability. If he was so bad he wouldn’t be in main stream school.

Just the fact the poor wean being in the house more and listening to their pish about fake recoveries and fasting and vitamins to cure everything is a concern. At least at school he gets a break from that chaotic house.

Reactions: 8
She’s treating her son like a lab rat for their lotions and potions. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just seen her post she’s giving up her wellbeing products to do tik tok shop full time 😂, naw u mean cause there tit an u lied for months saying that’s how u lost weight when u we’re using slimming injections 🤣

• Haha
All these cunts doing TikTok shop because they’ve seen Cherine making money on it. There’s only so much money and shite the daft followers can buy.

See they frayed different coloured overised denim jackets they are all trying to punt? They are howling 🤢 big frati and the likes of them are linking them as if they are fashionista’s.
Dont get me wrong im an impulse buyer and buy some amount of shite but no the stuff they are promoting. Horrible 🤮

See they frayed different coloured overised denim jackets they are all trying to punt? They are howling 🤢 big frati and the likes of them are linking them as if they are fashionista’s.
Dont get me wrong im an impulse buyer and buy some amount of shite but no the stuff they are promoting. Horrible 🤮
There aw trying to flog the same tit, soon it will be a competition to see who can post first to use there link, even if a ever was influenced to buy anything a would go look for it in the shop not use there link 😂, half it looks like cheap crappy material the 2 piece sets probz see through that wan cher was promoting this morning, Stacey was promoting it the other day but they trainers cher keeps saying tik tok shop, each to there own but not for me 🤮

That’s exactly what I was going to say. And it’s all the same reprobates that follow them. There’s far too many of them doing it.