Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I think lions mane is a type of mushroom
I’m sure that’ll sort his neurodiversity out 🙄🙄
Aye she mentions something about mushrooms and made out she had ‘researched’. Like she could make any sense out of any research papers the mad slapper.

Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
Noticed that they r now selling slimming injection’s, I for one would be fuming if I believed there bullshit Stacey had lost weight on they mushroom drop things they punt she stood in that kitchen for weeks saying she used them an never went to the gym or anything that’s how she lost weight when she been on the slimming injections 🤔
Awwwww where’s Dr Michael is he up yet? It’s morning in Oz right?

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Punting creams (2 for a 10r) claiming Stutchy used them on his face last night & cleared the spots on his forehead up…still looks very spotty to me 🤭

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Came up on my fyp there from some lassie thats part of the "brotherhood" 🥱😂

Avoid tenerife in Feb troops.
It’s just a lads holiday and why is always the same 3 or 4 them that go away on these? Even though there is hundred on that group chat or whatever.
it’s a lads holiday plus some female.. Stutchy too daft to see right through him if he says aww it’s a retreat to work on myself she says aww ok Big Pops off you go.
Then spends whole time live so stutchy can see his every move.
---
Came up on my fyp there from some lassie thats part of the "brotherhood" 🥱😂

Avoid tenerife in Feb troops.
For someone that takes skinny drops and exercises he isn’t muscly he’s still quite chunky… so either he doesn’t actually work out or skinny drops don’t work. Which one is it?
Stutchy probably doesn’t eat just smokes easy way to lose weight and of course good angles on the camera can be deceiving.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine taking that home to your child. But Big Roo obviously has no morals. She would shag anything and play houses.

Butterbiggins

I just can’t watch them He riles me so much and when she does they stupid voices I want to throw my phone 🤣🤣🤣 they just look manky

• Heart
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
It's no like Stutchy is much of a catch herself. Her cold sore has more going for it than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Anybody see their live this morning?? Basically said the dog hadn't been fed in 3 days!! 😡😡 he was at he beach n she was in the house and they were talking to each other on live n she said she was thinking of feeding the dog today n he says aye you need to he's not ate in 3 days n she said yes he has he ate the day before yesterday!!😱😡 she said he's got the shits n everytime he was eating something running straight out n she came down the other night to 5 piles of shit the kitchen so they haven't been feeding him until he's better!
So poor dog hadn't ate in at least 48hrs!! People were telling her to take him to the vet or feed him chicken n scrambled egg, she didn't seem interested 😡
These 2 haven’t a clue. Poor dog! Hope someone phoned the sspca on them!

Madge2022

VIP Member
Are they still living in Beith?

Three cars were set on fire there on Wednesday night, just pondering whether it was near their gaff. 👀

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Trust me that’s not the only reason but it’s one. Court orders or freeze orders aye but tones of reasons for banks blocking your account these days. Slightest bit of knowledge of being dodgy they will do it!
They also aren’t legally obligated to tell you the reason why. Because if they were to say “we’ve closed your account due to money laundering” as an example - it would just tip the criminals off. So if they have had an account closed they won’t know why but it’ll be for something dodgy as you said!