Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head brother was trying to tell everyone last night that the dr is a beast and was doing Botox in his house on wee girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taking tips from the rest of scheme tok then...just call them a beast 🙄

Reactions: 5
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling

Scott’s latest video, where he is singing that stupid song ( I hope life treats you good 😬) and shaking his heed about I honestly thought the lassie in the video was stutchy 😅😅😅 it wasn’t until I read the comments and went back to watch it again when I realised it wasnt it was actually a homeless girl 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling

Scott’s latest video, where he is singing that stupid song ( I hope life treats you good 😬) and shaking his heed about I honestly thought the lassie in the video was stutchy 😅😅😅 it wasn’t until I read the comments and went back to watch it again when I realised it wasnt it was actually a homeless girl 😆😆😆😆
Big homeless kangaroos cutting aboot the toon. It’s like a comedown dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely bleeping no 💀💀💀
Every one of these cunts is needing to get back on the gear. Sobriety has tuned them to the moon.
I mean, that just doesn’t appeal to me - don’t care if drinking ma own piss made me tit gold - it’s definitely a no for me.

Reactions: 3
Did the doctor ever come on with his results of the shite they sell?

Reactions: 4
You would never recognise big Kangaroo in the wild. Nae wonder she eye fucks herself in the phone. She must not believe what they filters can do to her ugly coupon either.

• Haha
I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.

I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.
She’s not even measuring out exact ml and used same squirt thing for another bottle. If he is that bad or need help go to your doctor, ask the school, support unit for help, but forgot they don’t believe in doctors. Poor kid being made to take stuff and he’s not clue about it, surely that’s not legal giving your kid stuff without them known.