Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even measuring out exact ml and used same squirt thing for another bottle. If he is that bad or need help go to your doctor, ask the school, support unit for help, but forgot they don’t believe in doctors. Poor kid being made to take stuff and he’s not clue about it, surely that’s not legal giving your kid stuff without them known.
That's child abuse surely 😔

Reactions: 1
I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.
What’s in it dare I ask

Reactions: 1
What’s in it dare I ask
The pish her and that Cher sell. Shilajit? And something called lions mane. Which big Roo also credits with her looking great and not the many filters and smoothers she has on. Tapped.

Reactions: 3
The pish her and that Cher sell. Shilajit? And something called lions mane. Which big Roo also credits with her looking great and not the many filters and smoothers she has on. Tapped.
I think lions mane is a type of mushroom
I’m sure that’ll sort his neurodiversity out 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
I think lions mane is a type of mushroom
I’m sure that’ll sort his neurodiversity out 🙄🙄
Aye she mentions something about mushrooms and made out she had ‘researched’. Like she could make any sense out of any research papers the mad slapper.

Reactions: 6
To be fair microdosing mushrooms has been approved for the treatment of mental health. There was nhs trials done on it and it’s had a lot of positive results. It’s really interesting like the ketamine treatment for depression. I don’t think her measurements are really exact and this is quite experimental to be using on her child

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair microdosing mushrooms has been approved for the treatment of mental health. There was nhs trials done on it and it’s had a lot of positive results. It’s really interesting like the ketamine treatment for depression. I don’t think her measurements are really exact and this is quite experimental to be using on her child
As interesting as that research is for adults with major depression, i don't think it's particularly relevant to a woman mixing potions in her kitchen for a 10 yr old boy with autism. No hate, i just don't think she should be encouraged.

Reactions: 11
Lions mane mushrooms aren’t psychedelic they’re just normal mushrooms

As interesting as that research is for adults with major depression, i don't think it's particularly relevant to a woman mixing potions in her kitchen for a 10 yr old boy with autism. No hate, i just don't think she should be encouraged.
No I’m not encouraging it I mean I think this is what she’s probably researching and not actually understanding. I don’t think you should be getting your droppers out buying stuff off the internet and making your own script out of them. Someone below has just said it’s not even the mushrooms used in these studies so even more irrelevant

Are these bams still cutting aboot? I’ve had to block every single one of their pages, they were getting on my last bleeping nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friends been taking lions main for menopause
Lions mane is great for depression anxiety and many hormone imbalances. It's worked great for me. Obv it can help not cure clinical depression. I'm not pretending to be a doctor

All the Davis brothers have terrible skin
Those filters are amazing cos he has some amount of pot holes from acne

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's away with the fairies honestly. Should maybe try rinsing his eyes with the urine, I've heard its great for them 🙄

Anyone seen the comments from Stacey on lawful rebellions video about the go fund me?

Reactions: 2
Are these muppets still kicking about ? Riddy the pair of them no wonder they moved away out Glasgow 😂