Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these muppets still kicking about ? Riddy the pair of them no wonder they moved away out Glasgow 😂
I think he’s basically saying they are at it and aren’t doing anything and she’s just trying hunt to pretend Scott has a “caseload”

Reactions: 2
You know there is no trust when you and your partner share the same social media pages.
I seen video she posted about how she was a mates helping them with their kids… trouble in paradise? For the 7 billionth time.
Someone said in comments rough etc and she said I’ve only ever had lip filler… sure she said she got Botox in her forehead not long ago.. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where you didn’t have an actual job or steady income, do cold therapy most mornings and kick about your mates all day.

She is local authority housing so some how she is avoiding having to actually work because the job centre would be having her in telling her to find work or cut benefits, yet I read a story in news a blind women and wheelchair user were told needed find work or their benefits be cut. Disgusting system is all wrong.

Reactions: 6
You know there is no trust when you and your partner share the same social media pages.
I seen video she posted about how she was a mates helping them with their kids… trouble in paradise? For the 7 billionth time.
Someone said in comments rough etc and she said I’ve only ever had lip filler… sure she said she got Botox in her forehead not long ago.. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where you didn’t have an actual job or steady income, do cold therapy most mornings and kick about your mates all day.

She is local authority housing so some how she is avoiding having to actually work because the job centre would be having her in telling her to find work or cut benefits, yet I read a story in news a blind women and wheelchair user were told needed find work or their benefits be cut. Disgusting system is all wrong.
As long as you show up at the job centre once a month they don’t sanction you.

Reactions: 3
So have they stole Go Fund Me Money?
By the sounds of it aye and trying to put the blame on this guy.

I caught his live the other day scrolling through (didn't know what it was in relation to at the time). He was saying he had walked away from whatever it was, gave them log ins which they'd then accessed the account with. This was supposedly ages ago. Now the dosh is missing, they're trying to pin it on this boy asking him to provide log in details etc Pretending they never had them in the first place.

Scummy cunts.

Reactions: 8
He’s saying if they keep going he’s gonna out them. I hope he does

Reactions: 9
He’s saying if they keep going he’s gonna out them. I hope he does
Bet it’s not the first time they’ve bumped charity money either. How anyone would trust the two in the first place is beyond me. They are absolute scum.

Am so nosy, a want to know the goss, like r they saying the money is to take people on retreats?

Reactions: 2
Am so nosy, a want to know the goss, like r they saying the money is to take people on retreats?
I think so. Now that Lawfull Rebellion has sent them the money…I think he’s sent that because he knew they were getting outed. There’s no way Scott and Stutchy are using that money for the correct purposes.

I think so. Now that Lawfull Rebellion has sent them the money…I think he’s sent that because he knew they were getting outed. There’s no way Scott and Stutchy are using that money for the correct purposes.
Retreats probz a weekend away way aw there pals in the group

Reactions: 3
Are they still living in Beith?

Three cars were set on fire there on Wednesday night, just pondering whether it was near their gaff. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5