Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG 💀💀💀 yes Don is the ideal candidate/victim for Elle.. he won’t be the first single dad she dates.. although he’s a self-proclaimed hypersexual.. not sure what Elle thinks about that 🤣
*DEAD* LOL!

They are actually quite a match, as Elle has a lot of practice baby-talking to Bebe...just the way Don likes. ;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's going on with GG? Got the below message which I find to be an interesting, judgy, comment for a website devoted to gossip, LOL! WTF!?!

Information
stop being toxic and go do something positive for once in your lives. focus on yourself. on your own growth. become the best version of yourself that you can be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What's going on with GG? Got the below message which I find to be an interesting, judgy, comment for a website devoted to gossip, LOL! WTF!?! Mods pissed that they're being dissed on here for being slow and not helpful?

Information
stop being toxic and go do something positive for once in your lives. focus on yourself. on your own growth. become the best version of yourself that you can be.

Edited to add that now this is showing up for Elle's thread...

Information
The requested topic does not exist.
GG probably got hacked

Reactions: 1
GG has just been hacked, not surprised the site uses free software full of holes and they can barely keep it online.

Reactions: 10
Ugh she has a craft live video scheduled at 2. It's 1:44 and there are already 6 people "waiting." LOL! Who are these weirdos?!

well with GG down i'm glad theres this new thread! I still can't wrap my mind around how long this girl is going to stay jobless in seattle with such an expensive airbnb. SO curious what the 'dolls' are saying about her behind her back

Reactions: 3
Checked out her livestream to see what she's up to, and happened to be there when Elle said that she signed a lease for an unfurnished apartment and that she will be moving some of her furniture in from storage.
@Heretosnoop called it about Elle having to move out! looks like Elle will be settling down in Seattle for the foreseeable future...

Reactions: 7
I watched her live so if you don't want to waste your time here's the highlights:

Friday's video will be her cutting her own hair
Doesn't know what the exact restaurant she'll go to once everything is lifted (probably bc she has no idea of any restaurants in Seattle bc she doesn't actually live there)
A lot of her jewelry suppliers are for Jewelry Professionals only. (lol okay sure) Which is why she can't share her sources. Doesn't know where us plebs can get supplies
Signed a lease and is moving to her own place in Seattle although she hasn't seen the place in person.
She has a lot of fun content planned (Sure she does, she always says this).
Has a few more orders left and then she'll be all caught up (so expect some hardcore infomercials on the next few videos bc she needs more $$$ for her hauls)

It was extremely boring overall. There were some trolls in the comments (myself included) which made it easier to watch but she answered no good questions of course.

Checked out her livestream to see what she's up to, and happened to be there when Elle said that she signed a lease for an unfurnished apartment and that she will be moving some of her furniture in from storage.
@Heretosnoop called it about Elle having to move out! looks like Elle will be settling down in Seattle for the foreseeable future...
How the hell do you sign a lease by yourself in an expensive city when you have NO JOB?! Her mom must be cosigning for her. She definitely made it a point to say she plans on staying in this apt for awhile though too :rolleyes: Sure... as soon as some guy comes along she'll be moving all her tit into his apt within a few months and then moving it all into her new bachelorette pad 3 months later when he kicks her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I still don't understand the whole Seattle thing. I know there was speculation that she only went there because there was the possibility of a guy, but that seems insane even for Elle. It's all just so random...like she knew she couldn't go back to Vancouver, so just picked the closest/most similar city and it happened to be Seattle. Her life is like a slow motion car crash at this point.

I still don't understand the whole Seattle thing. I know there was speculation that she only went there because there was the possibility of a guy, but that seems insane even for Elle. It's all just so random...like she knew she couldn't go back to Vancouver, so just picked the closest/most similar city and it happened to be Seattle. Her life is like a slow motion car crash at this point.
I think she definitely knew she couldn't go back to Vancouver because she ran out of men and burned her bridges so she had to find a new place to live and Seattle was the most like Vancouver. She even said in this live that she liked Seattle bc it's like Vancouver. If you love Vancouver so much then go back?? That's where your "friends" are, where your work experience is, you can have free health insurance with a job, etc. There's clearly a reason why she's not going back.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, who does that? Just randomly move to another city where you don't have a job and don't know anyone? It is so weird. But it just confirms that even though she spent years in Vancouver, she has very few ties (friends, professional) there.

Even if her mom is cosigning for the apartment, how does her mom have enough income if her mom isn't working? Not sure how that all works. But in any case, how embarrassing to be in your 30s and need a parent to cosign an apartment lease.

Yeah, who does that? Just randomly move to another city where you don't have a job and don't know anyone? It is so weird. But it just confirms that even though she spent years in Vancouver, she has very few ties (friends, professional) there.
True, but at the same time she must be well-known enough in the city to feel she can't go back. Or perhaps it's just ruined for her now because it's a city full of all the failures of her 20s.

Even if her mom is cosigning for the apartment, how does her mom have enough income if her mom isn't working? Not sure how that all works. But in any case, how embarrassing to be in your 30s and need a parent to cosign an apartment lease.
Somebody who is so utterly privileged, irresponsible and out of touch with reality does that. She has no concern whatsoever about anything that normal adults do because mommy coddles her and takes care of everything for her. Any normal adult would have to think about how to pay for basic bills, paying rent, how to find a job, how to move their stuff across country but Elle just randomly decided to move to Seattle because why the hell not and doesn't have to think about anything of the sort. All of these things add up quickly and she's just off in her own bleeping girl boss head stringing her crappy pearls and scamming everyone so she can do another Sephora haul next month even though there's a pandemic. There is no way she makes enough making jewelry and youtube to accomadate even a fraction of her lifestyle. I don't understand how she's not embarrassed. Forget the fact that she's a fake lawyer, she's a 30 something year old living off of mom. Oh but I forgot that poor Elle cut her hand in university and lived through the 2008 recession, she's so resilient!!

Reactions: 5
Somebody who is so utterly privileged, irresponsible and out of touch with reality does that. She has no concern whatsoever about anything that normal adults do because mommy coddles her and takes care of everything for her. Any normal adult would have to think about how to pay for basic bills, paying rent, how to find a job, how to move their stuff across country but Elle just randomly decided to move to Seattle because why the hell not and doesn't have to think about anything of the sort. All of these things add up quickly and she's just off in her own bleeping girl boss head stringing her crappy pearls and scamming everyone so she can do another Sephora haul next month even though there's a pandemic. There is no way she makes enough making jewelry and youtube to accomadate even a fraction of her lifestyle. I don't understand how she's not embarrassed. Forget the fact that she's a fake lawyer, she's a 30 something year old living off of mom. Oh but I forgot that poor Elle cut her hand in university and lived through the 2008 recession, she's so resilient!!
Agreed. I don’t have any friends that have had professional success that have moved without having a great new job lined up first. Even if they had SO’s that lived someplace else, neither partner moved without securing a comparable job first.

This girl is bizarre. I would be sad if I didn’t have any true professional success AND hadn’t grow emotionally from my 20s to 30s. I will never understand why she doesn’t get herself into some deep therapy to figure out who she truly is and what she should be focusing on BEFORE she jumps into another relationship and loses whoever she was pretending to be from her last relationship. Her behavior, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result... insane.

What a train wreck.

Lots of passive income and sufficient investments. She prepared herself for retirement....not sure she was prepared to support a 30 something, but many parents are doing that these days.

She signed a lease without even seeing the place in person? Is this a pretty common practice in big cities?

It's crazy she's moving to Seattle but I still think the craziest thing she ever did was quit her job and move across the continent to live with someone who doesn't own furniture and has wine boxes for a tv stand. When she did that, I would guess she and Dickles had only been together IRL probably 5 times...including the one where he was mashing her thighs in Hawaii with Ginette right there beside her. 😂

And it's possible she did not even get to unload all her possessions, which she shipped to the other end of the earth, before Dickles swiftly kicked her out.

She signed a lease without even seeing the place in person? Is this a pretty common practice in big cities?
Depends how competitive the market is. Here in Vancouver we have less than 1% vacancy and you need to be quick to secure a tenancy, so it happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.