Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch a few videos from my daily sweet and found her to be so annoying and unlikable. What kind of gossip caused her to delete her channel? I still can't believe she went to Vancouver for Elle's 30th bday. I think she made that trip and Elle barely hung out with her. :rolleyes:
Some people discovered her PhD program and disclosed it on GG.. not sure what else was shared but MDS seemed to care more about her reputation since she was a real attorney unlike Elle. MDS had decent bag reviews but she was a little over the top and her clickbait *dramatic stories* type videos became a bit much.

Reactions: 4
Some people discovered her PhD program and disclosed it on GG.. not sure what else was shared but MDS seemed to care more about her reputation since she was a real attorney unlike Elle. MDS had decent bag reviews but she was a little over the top and her clickbait *dramatic stories* type videos became a bit much.
She had the UGLIEST bags tho. The giant turquoise birkin? Bleh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember being really turned off by the click bait video titles. Glad she was at least a real lawyer though and took her career seriously enough to delete everything. Elle can't do that because shilling her pearls on YouTube is the only income she has.

Yes, even though MDS was kind of tacky, she was a real lawyer and you could tell she had a genuine interest in law. Unlike Elle, it wasn’t just that she studied law because she wanted a lucrative, prestigious career. Though Elle, of course, doesn’t even want a real career in law badly enough. She really has ruined her future. With unemployment through the roof and with how easy it is for any future employer to find out the truth, who is going to ever hire Eleanor Lecocq? Not to mention, of course, who will date her?

Reactions: 1
My problem with MDS was that she was just as much of a spoiled brat as Elle. She freaked out when a Disneyworld employee accidentally hit her, demanding to speak to this employee’s manager, causing this poor girl to cry. Who the f* does that?! I was so disgusted that MDS made a video about this.

I had friends who worked in Disneyland and let me tell you, it was not fun and they got paid tit to put up with Karens like MDS. Thankfully my friends were college kids, but the people that weren’t live in tit hotels because rent is so expensive in Orange County. I think it’s just as much of a problem in Orlando, too. Prior to learning about her entitled behavior I had thought she was all right, albeit ditzy.

Anyway, I think another reason why MDS shut off her channel was because some of us were calling her out on her witch behavior and she seemed hurt by it. 🙄 At least she was a real lawyer, unlike Elle. Do those two even talk anymore?

I wonder how long Elle will continue doing youtube, or if she will pull an MDS as well to salvage her reputation.
Do you guys think she will continue with youtube into her late thirties/forties? She's probably hoping for marriage/babies not only for satisfying her personal benchmarks, but also for youtube content generating purposes. Ugh.

They wokkdn
I'm glad to see your input from a recruiting/HR standpoint because I'm so curious how she can lie and land on her feet but I think you're right and like you other recruiters will see her bullshit quickly. I think there's a good chance she'll have to go crawling back to Vancouver, which she should have already done. She was in an entry level position for 5 years, hasn't worked for almost 1 year now and has 0 work experience in the US. Why would a company hire her with her Seattle PO Box over someone that actually lives there and has worked there?
An established company wouldn’t take a gamble on her whatsoever. They need someone with actual legal experience watching their asses. Maybe, just maybe, she’ll find a small startup (less than 30 people) who doesn’t have their own Recuriter/Head of HR that will conduct her interview and she might sneak in that way. When that company hits 50 employees though and a real HR pro comes in, she’ll be ousted. Smaller orgs tend to outsource their legal needs because it’s pretty expensive to have in-house counsel/a GC unless you’re a company that processes a lot of product-based IP or trademark filings every quarter.

Is there a reason no one is talking about this? She looks positively deranged.
882CF0FF-4A09-4225-8AED-506BA80C0F6E.png
882CF0FF-4A09-4225-8AED-506BA80C0F6E.png

I don’t know why two showed up, but the more the merrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone confirm if heretosnoop has actually sent them screenshots? It's such a weird thing to lord over people's heads. If it contains sensitive information, just redact it with this: https://redacted.app.

I have a funny feeling there are no screenshots so.. duck it! Anyone wanna make a dating profile and find her? :D I'm in Italy, but if I can somehow set it to Seattle, I'm game.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone confirm if heretosnoop has actually sent them screenshots? It's such a weird thing to lord over people's heads. If it contains sensitive information, just redact it with this: https://redacted.app.

I have a funny feeling there are no screenshots so.. duck it! Anyone wanna make a dating profile and find her? :D I'm in Italy, but if I can somehow set it to Seattle, I'm game.
I got them but they aren't mine to share with everyone else. i don't think anything was meant to be lorded over everyone else. I think heretosnoop just doesn't want it in the wrong hands and have someone passing it back to Elle and figuring out who their friends are. with people like robert/lisa/vera we don't know who else is just actually new and interested and who could be actually Elle or one of her smarter friends trying to figure out who on dating apps might be passing info off.

Reactions: 5

Thank you for the doubt. I think from now on I'll just stick with my username and snoop and not share anymore information I get. 🙃

By the way I was the one that found her Airbnb, Rick, Dean's apartment, so sorry for the contribution

You can download a fake GPS app and set your location to Seattle so feel free to do so! I'll even give you one more and say that you should set your location to near Hilton Garden Hotels in Seattle! That's within blocks of her! Good luck!

Last edited:

Yep I got em. She or he is not sharing for good reason, this person is the MVP of the thread. I did make a bumble account with a VPN but couldn't pass photo verification so I gave up.

Reactions: 2
Even the people still on GG have noticed the god-like attitude with which somebody is presiding over the thread. Do whatever you want, don’t be blinded.

And if they get posted here they'll probably show up when you google her name! I read the bakery for Jen Ross/PrettyNeatLiving and when they found her ex husband's tinder profile they posted it on there so now when you google his name his tinder profile pictures show up in images :ROFLMAO:
Yoooooo I just caught up on the Don Ross tinder/divorce drama! It’s so wild! Jenn somehow generated so much hate but she hasn’t done half of the shady stuff Elle did. Apparently people were demanding more info from the person who posted Don’s tinder profile and scared that poster away! Let’s not do that!

Yoooooo I just caught up on the Don Ross tinder/divorce drama! It’s so wild! Jenn somehow generated so much hate but she hasn’t done half of the shady stuff Elle did. Apparently people were demanding more info from the person who posted Don’s tinder profile and scared that poster away! Let’s not do that!
Did you see how a bunch of them were saying Elle should get with Don?! LOL I died. They would be perfect together. She can baby talk him, he has money to support her shopping addiction and she can stay home in her craftice stringing her Alibaba pearls acting like a business lady.

Elle if you're reading, consider Chicago as your next move. Don Ro$$ is on the prowl on tinder.

• Haha
Did you see how a bunch of them were saying Elle should get with Don?! LOL I died. They would be perfect together. She can baby talk him, he has money to support her shopping addiction and she can stay home in her craftice stringing her Alibaba pearls acting like a business lady.

Elle if you're reading, consider Chicago as your next move. Don Ro$$ is on the prowl on tinder.
Hahaha this is hilarious! Except Elle is way too bossy and way too condescending for Don. There is some serious stuff going on behind the scenes with Elle and her relationships...I mean each one just implodes suddenly...highly suspicious. She's clearly working very hard right now to try to lock down some man and move in asap. If she gets kicked out of her current place, she's going to have to pack her stuff up yet again.

• Haha

OMG 💀💀💀 yes Don is the ideal candidate/victim for Elle.. he won’t be the first single dad she dates.. although he’s a self-proclaimed hypersexual.. not sure what Elle thinks about that 🤣

• Haha
With psychos like Vera and people who seem like they're are on the fence like Annie (no offense to her because she has the right to her own opinion. I was just tired of her having hope for Elle when I've seen her around GG for years) what I told the few people I've replied to in comments on GG are the ones I shared private information given to me by my friend as well as screenshots. So sorry if I led a bunch of you on. I tried to delete the message but it was too late and I added that I am only dming a select few.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense!
I didn't get a message but then I realized I forgot to mention my name on GG is DC17 and I had it set to not receive PM's which I have changed if you're still sharing. I was the originator of the GG Elle trash thread if that counts for anything...

Hahaha this is hilarious! Except Elle is way too bossy and way too condescending for Don. There is some serious stuff going on behind the scenes with Elle and her relationships...I mean each one just implodes suddenly...highly suspicious. She's clearly working very hard right now to try to lock down some man and move in asap. If she gets kicked out of her current place, she's going to have to pack her stuff up yet again.
Yeah to be a fly on the wall for her relationships. She has to be a total nightmare! Joe left her high and dry. She was kicked out of Chris' apt after, what, 3 months?! Then the Rick situation blew up quickly at Christmas time no less. "SS" after he introduced her to his daughter... She's the common denominator in all of this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.