Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tie dye top is awful! The embroidered top is better than it šŸ˜‚

Who do you think took the photo of her on the insta story though?

That tie dye top is awful! The embroidered top is better than it šŸ˜‚

Who do you think took the photo of her on the insta story though?
Lol, maybe itā€™s her ā€œbeautiful friendā€?

I doubt she would use ā€œbeautifulā€ to describe a guy, so maybe itā€™s one of her female fans from Seattle.:ROFLMAO:
B8BB71F9-F31D-49A3-BB0A-809CDCF58E35.jpeg

40E432A9-7767-4A76-A44D-CFAE57F6B93E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Beautiful friend is definitely herself or mommy

Tripod is the beautiful friend who took that pic šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She went to the park in 3.3-inch block sandals. Right, youā€™re there to explore, NOT take pictures of yourself. Superficial, vain, pathetic little girl. Any excuse to show off your new purchases.
Donā€™t click on the link in her latest haul video. Just go to colehaan.com and search if you also want to go for a leisurely hike in 3-in pink heels.
C5BB3150-F76D-4B2B-8721-04A67E2F8118.png
7008C0C6-8984-4321-AA3D-E9329166D983.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I didn't read the comments at first so I assumed she had a boyfriend again based on the flowers!! But I think her walking around in heels and a boy bag (which why is she pairing it with jeans and tie dye???) Is her way of hoping to run into some guy while in the park. Maybe someone will be so taken with her appearance they will just propose to her on the trail! At least that's what I assume Elle is thinking while walking in the park she's not exploring she's looking for guys!

also considering the pasta maker is the love of her life, I'm sure her tripod is her beautiful friend. Maybe the tripod has some gifted pearls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She WANTS to give the impression of having a man in her life (much like her desire to make herself appear to be this successful person šŸ™„)... Yet she's really just using a tripod and sending herself flowers. Ugh what a loser šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went to the park in 3.3-inch block sandals. Right, youā€™re there to explore, NOT take pictures of yourself. Superficial, vain, pathetic little girl. Any excuse to show off your new purchases.
Donā€™t click on the link in her latest haul video. Just go to colehaan.com and search if you also want to go for a leisurely hike in 3-in pink heels.
I was thinking the same thing. Iā€™m sure that ā€œexplorationā€ was great šŸ™„.

God she is soo tacky. Wtf is she wearing ā€” just all of it. She looks like an older mom trying to fit in with her daughters friends and failing miserably.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
G1.JPG
G2.JPG

I looked back at some of her older videos and yep...she did get a completely new face. For someone who acts as if she is the queen of grace, style, and beauty, she is definitely NOT a natural beauty.
Caption 1: "Guys, just LOOK at me!! This finger is pointing at your Highness"
Caption 2: "I'm holding Prada sunglasses, which you peasants probably cannot afford. Hence the look of disdain on my face"

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She WANTS to give the impression of having a man in her life (much like her desire to make herself appear to be this successful person šŸ™„)... Yet she's really just using a tripod and sending herself flowers. Ugh what a loser šŸ˜‚
Pretty sure the flowers are from Lisa/Vera/Robert/James the accountant from California/"I'm a rare beauty" Smelle Florence herself :ROFLMAO:

Either that or it's "someone special" no.2. Will she pretend he's the first special someone, since that seems to be her thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
omg this outfit! It looks like the electricity got cut in her airbnb and she had to frantically get dressed in the pitch black and these are the first things she was able to grab. This is not a cohesive look at all.

I didn't read the comments at first so I assumed she had a boyfriend again based on the flowers!! But I think her walking around in heels and a boy bag (which why is she pairing it with jeans and tie dye???) Is her way of hoping to run into some guy while in the park. Maybe someone will be so taken with her appearance they will just propose to her on the trail! At least that's what I assume Elle is thinking while walking in the park she's not exploring she's looking for guys!
I totally believe this is her thought process. We've seen how she struts in her videos like she's the hottest thing around and when she eye fucks herself and ponders off into the distance with that smirk. She probably thinks she's irresistible to all the men she passes and they all want her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Aww man....I hate to say this but her outfit looks like she walked straight out of a trailer park. The block heels and Chanel bag make her overall look even worse...kinda like someone who spent too much money on their purse, thinking that the bag will save the overall outfit. And what is her deal wearing chunky earrings and a huge, ugly ass pendant?!

I know tie dye is fashionable right now but she doesnā€™t have the style for it. She always pairs casual stuff with too much makeup and or dressy accessories.

I also wish sheā€™d throw out her block heels, which she always insists on buying. Theyā€™re so unflattering on her and make her legs look short. I know she wants to look tall, but god, there are so many other ways she could do this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The heels, Chanel bag, pearl pendant & earrings, loud tie-dye shirt, and jeggings all scream NOTICE ME, TAKE ME!!!

Girl, you are in the PNW, you donā€™t take a walk in pearls with your purse and heels. As usual, she looks desperate and out of place.

Reactions: 12
Aww man....I hate to say this but her outfit looks like she walked straight out of a trailer park. The block heels and Chanel bag make her overall look even worse. And what is her deal wearing chunky earrings and a huge, ugly ass pendant?!

I know tie dye is fashionable right now but she doesnā€™t have the style for it. She always pairs casual stuff with too much makeup and or dressy accessories.

I also wish sheā€™d throw out her block heels, which she always insists on buying. Theyā€™re so unflattering on her and make her legs look short. I know she wants to look tall, but god, there are so many other ways she could do this!
Agree 100% with you that she can't pull off tie dye...it's the sort of look that's maybe flattering on tall, slim girls and Elle, despite not being very large, always appears pear-shaped and chubby for some reason. Her body always seems very doughy to me. Probably the lack of muscle definition and general shape? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree 100% with you that she can't pull off tie dye...it's the sort of look that's maybe flattering on tall, slim girls and Elle, despite not being very large, always appears pear-shaped and chubby for some reason. Her body always seems very doughy to me. Probably the lack of muscle definition and general shape? :ROFLMAO:
You know for all the money she wastes on shopping hauls, she should have just spent that on a stylist. It would probably help her professionally, too. šŸ™„

Not to mention she is probably better off wearing straight leg jeans or jeans with a little flair on them instead of these skinny jeans she keeps buying. That way she can even out her pear shape or at least hide her cankles. Skinny jeans are going out of style, anyway.

And for the love of god, no more block heels. I know they look good on some people but they look so ugly on her and make her cankles even more noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You know for all the money she wastes on shopping hauls, she should have just spent that on a stylist. It would probably help her professionally, too. šŸ™„

Not to mention she is probably better off wearing straight leg jeans or jeans with a little flair on them instead of these skinny jeans she keeps buying. That way she can even out her pear shape or at least hide her cankles. Skinny jeans are going out of style, anyway.

And for the love of god, no more block heels. I know they look good on some people but they look so ugly on her and make her cankles even more noticeable.

Right?? Once a woman hits a certain age (not hating, just stating facts, and I'm younger than Elle as well) and she wants to look professional or well put together, she needs to avoid certain looks (i.e. pearl hair clips, pearl headbands, chunky pearls everywhere with pageant hair, etc.) and learn how to show-off her best features while hiding the not so good ones.

Slim fit jeans were huge the past decade so I understand that most women own and wear them somewhat regularly but you're 100% right that a straight leg or bit of a fair cut would suit Elle much better. Another youtuber with a sort of similar body shape, Chase Amie (whose channel I really enjoy!) also has thicker legs with heavier hips (relative to the rest of her body), regularly wears things that I think are more flattering for a rounder/softer body shape (altho she unfortunately also wears the occasional skinny jean!).

I'm not sure what kind of shoe would be flattering for cankles tbh LOL. I doubt a kitten heel or pumps would look much better, and she's already stodgy looking so flats wouldn't help.

She always buys the tightest skinny jeans she can find. They're so dated at this point. And don't even get me started on her tucking her skinny jeans into her boots too. (Sorry if any of you guys still do that but I hate that look lol).

@svdwoodsen Elle and chase Amie were friends at one point. when Amie got engaged I'm fairly certain Elle sent her pearls šŸ¤£
That's too funny, thank you for the heads up! If Elle did, I don't recall Amie wearing them in any photos or videos. Maybe not "heirloom" enough :ROFLMAO:

I think I discovered the two of them around the same time but Amie's channel has grown A LOT since the early days while Elle's has been stagnant. And Amie, while a bit boring in terms of her styling choices, has a bag collection and wardrobe that really suits her aesthetic compared to Elle's clusterf* of poor fashion choices.

Reactions: 1
@svdwoodsen , she might be better off wearing wedges. Sheā€™s had some before and I actually thought those looked decent on her. Itā€™s funny because chunky heels are recommended for cankles, but I find them to look terrible on her.

I almost wonder if she has flat feet because Iā€™ve never liked her taste in shoes. Maybe Iā€™d she wore a high arch heel Iā€™d probably not see her cankles as much. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.