Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my photo and I want to share it with whomever I feel comfortable with. I also don't want low-key Elle fans to see it. I've already messaged the people I've interacted with for years and years on GG so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also looks like Vera is back on GG since they can post here with their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . They honestly remind me of Stan from Eminem's song

Dear Elle, you still ain't responded to my post on Instagram or Youtube, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans.
Abrasive, as per usual. You can share w whomever you want but what’s the point of whipping a frenzy here, egging people to request you receipts, and then sharing w just a couple folks ‘cause “it’s my photo”. Seems like a cry for attention. I assume most ppl, like myself, were mostly curious about her intros, she has enough clown pics on insta to open a circus. Inelegantly done in the least and snooze fest all around.

Thanks to those who posted the receipts from Linked in, that’s how it’s done. 🙌

Reactions: 15
Abrasive, as per usual. You can share w whomever you want but what’s the point of whipping a frenzy here, egging people to request you receipts, and then sharing w just a couple folks ‘cause “it’s my photo”. Seems like a cry for attention. I assume most ppl, like myself, were mostly curious about her intros, she has enough clown pics on insta to open a circus. Inelegantly done in the least and snooze fest all around.

Cool ✌

Her LinkedIn is public to the world. If you want to share something private that your friend has given you feel free to do so :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

There is a big difference between posting screenshots from Linkedin and posting what Heretosnoop has pmed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
There is a big difference between posting screenshots from Linkedin and posting what Heretosnoop has pmed.
Agree, though I haven’t received anything from @Heretosnoop and don’t expect to since she doesn’t know me, if the post has private information from a friend, it’s probably a breach of trust to publicize it. I think we’re all just skeptical that such screenshots even exist (a few pages back, I honestly just wanted to know if @Annie_HTX had revealed herself as Vera and I missed the exchange, but received a surprising “I’ve got the inside scoop but will take it away if you don’t agree with how I’m treating Annie” type of response from Snoop even though I was just totally bewildered as to what was even going on since I hadn’t logged on for a few hours), since we were baited, then immediately switched with “not telling”.

I think the most important thing is that we’re all here to expose Elle’s lies, and keeping receipts hidden doesn’t seem to align with that goal. But again, it’s true, Snoop doesn’t owe us anything and vice versa, so.

Reactions: 7
Agree, though I haven’t received anything from @Heretosnoop and don’t expect to since she doesn’t know me, if the post has private information from a friend, it’s probably a breach of trust to publicize it. I think we’re all just skeptical that such screenshots even exist (a few pages back, I honestly just wanted to know if @Annie_HTX had revealed herself as Vera and I missed the exchange, but received a surprising “I’ve got the inside scoop but will take it away if you don’t agree with how I’m treating Annie” type of response from Snoop even though I was just totally bewildered as to what was even going on since I hadn’t logged on for a few hours), since we were baited, then immediately switched with “not telling”.

I think the most important thing is that we’re all here to expose Elle’s lies, and keeping receipts hidden doesn’t seem to align with that goal. But again, it’s true, Snoop doesn’t owe us anything and vice versa, so.
With psychos like Vera and people who seem like they're are on the fence like Annie (no offense to her because she has the right to her own opinion. I was just tired of her having hope for Elle when I've seen her around GG for years) what I told the few people I've replied to in comments on GG are the ones I shared private information given to me by my friend as well as screenshots. So sorry if I led a bunch of you on. I tried to delete the message but it was too late and I added that I am only dming a select few.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 5
Yeah this threatening to share / not share pics is a bit much 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s certainly your prerogative, but posting repeatedly about it and lording it over this forum is getting old.

would have been great to all see it and laugh at Elle together. Don’t see how sharing those pics publicly with anyone who is an Elle sympathizer does anything either. Ooohhh well.

Reactions: 10
With psychos like Vera and people who seem like they're are on the fence like Annie (no offense to her because she has the right to her own opinion. I was just tired of her having hope for Elle when I've seen her around GG for years) what I told the few people I've replied to in comments on GG are the ones I shared private information given to me by my friend as well as screenshots. So sorry if I led a bunch of you on. I tried to delete the message but it was too late and I added that I am only dming a select few.

Just to be clear, I haven't been on GG for years; I only just made a profile and joined GG in December 2019. Anyone else with an iteration or version of my name that posted before December '19 was not me. ☺

Reactions: 2
Just a thought

It’s understandable and perfectly fine if someone does not want to share any information they might have, for any reason whatsoever.

But if one has goodies they are not comfortable sharing w everyone, perhaps just dm the people they trust and don’t dangle it in front of everyone. Unless you want a bunch of curious gossipers typing at you for receipts 😝😝😝

Reactions: 9
Yeah this threatening to share / not share pics is a bit much 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s certainly your prerogative, but posting repeatedly about it and lording it over this forum is getting old.

would have been great to all see it and laugh at Elle together. Don’t see how sharing those pics publicly with anyone who is an Elle sympathizer does anything either. Ooohhh well.
I literally never did that. I tried to repeatedly say that I've already pmed i
Just a thought

It’s understandable and perfectly fine if someone does not want to share any information they might have, for any reason whatsoever.

But if one has goodies they are not comfortable sharing w everyone, perhaps just dm the people they trust and don’t dangle it in front of everyone. Unless you want a bunch of curious gossipers typing at you for receipts 😝😝😝
Originally I was going to dm GG people here and some users have changed their username. I couldn't figure out dming here so I went with GGm sorry. Those I have shared information/phoros with can understand why don't want to post here. Let's drop it now

Just a thought

Good point. Not sure what the point of that was.

Reactions: 3
I totally understand not sharing private screen shots from a friend incase some info is still attached that would reveal who people are, your friends etc, wouldn't want anyone going after them.

• Heart
I totally understand not sharing private screen shots from a friend incase some info is still attached that would reveal who people are, your friends etc, wouldn't want anyone going after them.
Those can all be redacted.

I have a feeling that Elle is posting such booooooooooooring videos to give us less fodder to discuss. I have a hard time believing anyone is as pathetic and empty as she has been in her recent videos. What if she’s trying to distance herself to get us to stop posting, in the hopes of salvaging her reputation during the job hunt? Once she lands one she’ll probably start spewing dangerous lies and being a pathetic excuse of a “girlboss” again. Much like My Daily Sweet deleting her channel due to the gossip that she started generating when she started working toward her PhD? 🧐

We NEED to keep this site at the top of SEO even when she’s only posting sleep-inducing content once a week, to make sure she doesn’t scam any more innocent bystanders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those can all be redacted.

I have a feeling that Elle is posting such booooooooooooring videos to give us less fodder to discuss. I have a hard time believing anyone is as pathetic and empty as she has been in her recent videos. What if she’s trying to distance herself to get us to stop posting, in the hopes of salvaging her reputation during the job hunt? Once she lands one she’ll probably start spewing dangerous lies and being a pathetic excuse of a “girlboss” again. Much like My Daily Sweet deleting her channel due to the gossip that she started generating when she started working toward her PhD? 🧐

We NEED to keep this site at the top of SEO even when she’s only posting sleep-inducing content once a week, to make sure she doesn’t scam any more innocent bystanders.
I tried to watch a few videos from my daily sweet and found her to be so annoying and unlikable. What kind of gossip caused her to delete her channel? I still can't believe she went to Vancouver for Elle's 30th bday. I think she made that trip and Elle barely hung out with her. :rolleyes:

Dang! I guess I didn't qualify, even though I've been actively hating on Elle since maybe part 3 of her GG threads. I guess my GG name is slightly different than here.

oh well, it's really your prerogative who you choose to share with! I'm just sad because I love receipts, since Elle can't hide behind them.

Her lying/scamming is so out of control, I'm curious how delusion-elle spins it on her profiles to try to hook new men.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.