Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2FE37D54-1886-4157-A8C7-DEFFCD2F017E.jpeg

D068C1AE-23AD-4EBE-A4EF-FB6811DF3499.jpeg

Just a simple name search will pull up 2 networking sites with her title listed as Investigator. Nowhere does it say she was the in house counsel. This beesh sure knows how to lie LOL

Reactions: 6
I guess if Elle's going to cultivate this image of being a lawyer all over social media, it makes sense to include LinkedIn. If you're going to go - go big.

Though interestingly, she no longer states she's a lawyer in the description box of her videos. And she's added a PO box. Sorry to you fine folks in Seattle, looks like she's sticking around.

Reactions: 1
My guess is that when she’s approaching new employers she’s telling them she was “in house counsel” there so her experience looks better! What a scammer! Hopefully HR recruiters can find the truth here!
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out she’s not a lawyer, so hopefully no Seattle companies get duped by her.
It’s pretty f*in bold to lie like that though, I hope someone from MFDA notices and makes her remove it.

Thank you @WaneGal for finding that and posting receipts!
I'm honestly shocked right now...and using the word "shocked" says something as we all know what a liar she is. But to lie on something like Linkedin, where her previous employers/colleagues can see it?
Eleanor Elle Florence is clearly desperate to get a job so she can A) continue her out of control spending and B) use it impress potential boyfriends.
She's so vile for trying to lie her way through everything to get what she wants! There are plenty of hard-working people who are actual lawyers who still struggle to find jobs...but nope, Eleanor will step right over them with her lies to get what she thinks she "deserves".

Again, I really do think this woman is dangerous. If she will so boldly lie about this, imagine the other unspoken lies and the things she is capable of. I wish someone would report her. How ironic that this woman dated Rick the ethics professor.
@Heretosnoop thank you for spreading the word about her- her reputation needs to get trashed so that no employer and no man in Seattle (edit: in the US, Canada, or really anywhere else for that matter) will want her. She really is a terrible person based on her behaviors and actions.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what the situation is re new employees in Seattle, but here in Australia there is an automatic 3 month probationary period for all new employees (some firms extend it to 6 months) so if you lie on your CV about past experience, you’ll get found out pretty quickly and your employer can dismiss you without having to give a reason. I hope the law is similar in Seattle (or wherever else she goes if Seattle doesn’t work out for her).

Reactions: 5
The guy on that document named as the actual in-house counsel person has a public linkedIn so anyone can see this but this is his job description from that job. So there is obviously a distinct difference between in-house counsel and an investigator despite however she wants to spin it in her head to pretend she was in-house counsel herself.
Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 7.21.40 PM.png

Also I'm very curious why she's lying so blatantly when she can't even get an in-house or lawyer job anyway considering she hasn't even taken the bar in Washington and isn't qualified to ever. Theres something seriously wrong with her that she goes to such extremes with her lies.

The pretending to be a former practicing lawyer makes no sense from an employer perspective, speaking as someone who has taken part in the hiring process. I don’t know what type of jobs Elle is applying for but I’m assuming they will be positions that don’t require law experience or have nothing to do with law, politics, or public policy. I only suspect this because we all know she never worked as a practicing lawyer nor did she really have anything to do with it while living in Canada.

I mean, why bother putting that you were in-house counsel (along with all your other law internships) when you are trying to apply for a tech job or a finance job? Some prospective employers won’t be impressed with it; in fact, they’d probably be confused by the change of career path especially since she claimed to be said counsel for roughly 5 years.

Reactions: 2
The pretending to be a former practicing lawyer makes no sense from an employer perspective, speaking as someone who has taken part in the hiring process. I don’t know what type of jobs Elle is applying for but I’m assuming they will be positions that don’t require law experience or have nothing to do with law, politics, or public policy. I only suspect this because we all know she never worked as a practicing lawyer nor did she really have anything to do with it while living in Canada.

I mean, why bother putting that you were in-house counsel (along with all your other law internships) when you are trying to apply for a tech job or a finance job? Some prospective employers won’t be impressed with it; in fact, they’d probably be confused by the change of career path especially since she claimed to be said counsel for roughly 5 years.
In my experience in tech - i'm a director level product operation manager, focusing on product optimization etc - I worked quite a lot with our in-house counsel and compliance. I think it's reasonable for Elle to put on the ex-lawyer mask and try to get into a compliance role in tech.

Compliance managers are well-respected, and most of them do have law degree(s), or had practiced law before. The story will make sense at face value: ex (fake) Canadian in-house counsel looking for a compliance role in the tech industry in US for a change of scene.

Well, Elle, if you are reading this, this is free career advice for you.......

@WaneGal that actually makes a lot of sense. For some reason it never occurred to me that Elle would try and apply for jobs she is under qualified for.

Well, it didn’t because her former job, while not bad, wasn’t exactly managerial or high/senior level. 😂

The ego is huge with this gal!

Reactions: 2
However, I don't think she puts the 'in-house counsel' title on LinkedIn to scam potential employers. I think she did that just for us GGs :)

Most companies are quite stringent in back-ground check before they hire anyone. I don't think she'll pass. I also don't think she's stupid enough to believe she can pass.

She's just putting it out there for us and for potential dates!

• Haha
Her lie is going to fall apart when they run a reference or background check. Her former employer will be allowed to verify dates of employment and her true title. Applications usually have a clause that false information can be grounds for termination. So I wonder if she doesn't use "In-house Counsel" on the applications but just LinkedIn to get the attention of recruiters.

Reactions: 4
I remember someone called her previous employer to confirm that she quit. I wonder if we can get email confirmation from them that she was never a lawyer

Wow, she added the 'in-house counsel' title to her LinkedIn!

Pretty bold move. People usually don't lie on LinkedIn. Because everyone in your professional connection, who DO know what exactly you do, are on LinkedIn and you can't just lie to their face. Huge reputation risk.

And bc I'm a witch and like to point this out (often) and since we haven't mentioned it since moving to this forum! That oxford summer program, is actually an Ohio State University program that happens to be taught at oxford to introduce JD students to British law. it is considered a study abroad so she would have paid fees to OSU. And it is elective credit for those in a JD program

Yet she still shows it at Oxford in her linked in.

• Haha
Man the mods here are awesome, unlike GG. It's like the difference between practicing as a lawyer and just pretending 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Man the mods here are awesome, unlike GG. It's like the difference between being a lawyer and just pretending 😂
Yep because every once in a while we see someone who doesn’t belong, trying to sneak their way into the gossip commentary only to get swiftly deleted.

Miles better than GG where I personally SAW a mod watch the drama unfold and do absolutely NOTHING. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yep because every once in a while we see someone who doesn’t belong, trying to sneak their way into the gossip commentary only to get swiftly deleted.

Miles better than GG where I personally SAW a mod watch the drama unfold and do absolutely NOTHING. 🙄
Lol I’d be a terrible moderator because I’m amused when crazed super-fans come on here and prove exactly what we’ve always thought — you have to be insane to support Elle. I like it when they show just what kind of people favor her.
Probably why I’m not a moderator.

I actually already sent some messages to people who I've seen on GG for years. Obviously I'm not stupid enough to send messages to people I've literally never seen interact on GG and have been coming out of the woodwork for tea or pseudo Elle supporters. I'll shoot a couple more this weekend. The site just takes forever to load
Would you mind sending to me also? I'm Lovely on GG and have signed up here just for this thread. (y)

Again, I really do think this woman is dangerous. If she will so boldly lie about this, imagine the other unspoken lies and the things she is capable of.
Was just thinking the same thought when I read someone's comment earlier, saying she had a victim mentality (or something to that effect). Actually, I think that Eleonore / Eleanor is very cunning and calculated. She lies and over embellishes, twists facts to her advantage. So in this case she really doesn't play the victim role, but instead is almost predatory in the way she takes advantage of unwitting individuals -- claiming to be a local, when she is not; selling very cheap and poorly made products at exhorbitant prices, faking her work experiences and padding her resume...I could go on.

Also, good lord! Is she going to walk around in public with her name embroidered around her shirt collar like that? Who does that?!

And those eyebrows are straight up "Bert from Sesame Street" brows. Just why?

ETA: She should get a shirt personalized, saying: "Elle Florence, Seattle." Maybe then, people will think she is a Seattle local.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.