Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that... A sweatshirt embroidered with her name?

Oh good grief. She looks ridiculous.

Let me on the dating profile train as well, please. Choo Choo. I so hope this picture makes the rounds on Tinder or Bumble or whatever she's using.

View attachment 130537
Perhaps she's exploring Merch as another revenue stream....design is definitely a missing skill regardless.... :sick::m

Reactions: 1
I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
I’d like to see those screenshots too. I’ve been a long time lurker on GG and watched Elle’s videos for years. My one time encounter with her was back when she was dating Chris and I saw them in Granville Island. She was very smitten with him and giggly. Both were overly dressed for a touristy area and both were super snobby. Elle looked my way when she noticed I looked their way a little too long. She didn’t seem to be a nice person in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my God, Elle in that vlog. Had to mention her flats were CHANEL, complained her hotel room wasn't as nice, the Uber delivery...she's a piece of work.
She never corrected assumptions that Special Someone was Rick.Is she genuine about anything? Spoiler alert- nope.

Looks like Elle got that sweatshirt with her name embroidered from Etsy. If you check out her vlog: Happy Hour with Elle | Making Gin Gimlets Ep. 3; there's a link she added for the custom tie-die sweatshirt she mentioned that she ordered.
If you click on it it takes you to Etsy.
Note: If you click on her link make sure you clear your cache after so she doesn't get any sort of commission.

Last edited:
Looks like Elle's new video is up. It's a Kiss Falscara review...and 19 minutes long. I guess her channel is going to continue to be boring and bland- she clearly has nothing else to film and nothing interesting in her life to talk about.
Also not sure why she is trying to evolve more towards the beauty/makeup guru side of things with her recent gel nails and falscara videos...her makeup looks are not very flattering and she always uses too much-it's enough foundation for you to build a house on.

Reactions: 3
Oh yay @triskelos, I was hoping we'd see you here! If it isn't too inconvenient, would it be possible to share her vlogmas videos again? I was able to download all her girlboss vlogs but by the time I went to download the vlogmas vids, the link had expired or something.

I would really appreciate it but if not, totally understand! TIA! 💜

For someone who’s had a lot of work done, it’s sad she’s still very plain without her pageant makeup. And she’s not even barefaced here, she insists on using concealer and blush! 🙄

No matter how much concealer you use, we can all see how awful your skin is. You need to drink more water and lay off on the microblading. And maybe get Invisalign since the lingual braces didn’t work.

BF6EE444-7652-4BC1-86CD-41C6C6050844.jpeg

• Heart
For someone who’s had a lot of work done, it’s sad she’s still very plain without her pageant makeup. And she’s not even barefaced here, she insists on using concealer and blush! 🙄

No matter how much concealer you use, we can all see how awful your skin is. You need to drink more water and lay off on the microblading. And maybe get Invisalign since the lingual braces didn’t work.

View attachment 131063
These eyebrows are just... What? Why did she do this to herself?

Oh yay @triskelos, I was hoping we'd see you here! If it isn't too inconvenient, would it be possible to share her vlogmas videos again? I was able to download all her girlboss vlogs but by the time I went to download the vlogmas vids, the link had expired or something.

I would really appreciate it but if not, totally understand! TIA! 💜
Hey! Yes, sure, I will try to upload them over the weekend)

• Heart
These eyebrows are just... What? Why did she do this to herself?

Hey! Yes, sure, I will try to upload them over the weekend)
Not to compliment Elle because I don’t think she deserves it, but she never needed microblading. She had decent eyebrows before. 🙄

And she wouldn’t need so much concealer if she just stopped drinking alcohol and quit piling on the makeup. I am five years older than she is and my skin is nowhere near as bad.

Fellow gossipers there’s a wiki tab on this site. Please let’s create a page for Elle with all the pertinent info including dating history, all the lies, weird pronunciations, plastic surgeries, and anything else you think is relevant. It will be a great way for people to get caught up if they haven’t watched her for a while. Also it will be a source of info for potential boyfriends, jewelry and scarf customers, and employers.

Reactions: 12
I’d like to see those screenshots too. I’ve been a long time lurker on GG and watched Elle’s videos for years. My one time encounter with her was back when she was dating Chris and I saw them in Granville Island. She was very smitten with him and giggly. Both were overly dressed for a touristy area and both were super snobby. Elle looked my way when she noticed I looked their way a little too long. She didn’t seem to be a nice person in my opinion.
Welcome! In what way super snobby? Spill the 🍵, please.

The latest insta photo looks so weird, her face looks so unnatural, although it may be just bad photoshop. The corners of the mouth are so high she looks like a 🤡

Last edited:

The latest insta photo looks so weird, her face looks so unnatural, although it may be just bad photoshop. The corners of the mouth are so high she looks like a 🤡
In the video her face looks so bad an unnatural too, I don't know if she just is due for her filler or if she's lost more weight

Someone on GuruGossiper stated Elle looks like the Grinch when he comes up with the idea to steal all the presents from the Who’s. Now I can’t unsee it :ROFLMAO:

Actually, that’s quite fitting of her, considering what she did to the city of Seattle and all the struggling local small businesses and families... the resemblance is more than just superficial...

AFD6BEF9-9877-45B0-9669-ACFD9DE523C9.gif

CE30736E-A7EF-4E35-A7BA-FE10011B0017.jpeg

Wow, she added the 'in-house counsel' title to her LinkedIn!

Pretty bold move. People usually don't lie on LinkedIn. Because everyone in your professional connection, who DO know what exactly you do, are on LinkedIn and you can't just lie to their face. Huge reputation risk.
And she still has the “Investigator at the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada” title under her headshot! It’s been almost a year since she’s even been employed! How is she going to explain this gap to any company’s HR? I had a year-long gap in my history, but it was because I wanted more than anything to have a full year with my newborn/infant at home with no obligations to anyone else hanging over my head, before I went back to work, and haven’t stopped climbing the ladder since. Can you imagine the lies she tells to HR??!!??

@Heretosnoop Girl work your magic! Expose this fraud to all of Seattle!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
DF79CEA2-D994-40D2-B231-D4519D880828.jpeg

just leaving this MFDA document here where it clearly states that Elle is the MFDA investigator, and someone else is listed as the counsel...

ETA: the MFDA investigator position does not require a law degree but experience in law is encouraged

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she lies on her resume and LinkedIn where her past employers can see. She's bold as duck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.