Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a true successful career-woman :cautious:

@Stubbssie - Thank you SO MUCH for this insight!
I think that’s exactly why her channel has lost so much momentum (she’s 100% buying subbies now but apparently doesn’t understand that the real money comes from views, not subbies). Her primary audience followed her because she had a job and a real life outside of YouTube - thats why I started following her. I liked that she had a career and her life felt somewhat attainable and relatable. I unsubscribed once her upspeak, annoying af pronounciation and pompous as duck attitude, and constant bombardment of pearl ads finally drove me to to the edge.

some also mentioned this but the age of YouTube influencers is waning - people have moved to Instagram and if you’ve seen her insta, there’s no way in hell she’ll be able to make a name for herself on that platform. Her fundraiser has also shown her crap jewelry isn’t selling - she’ll move back to Hawaii with mommy in no time. She can’t afford Seattle.

also @Heretosnoop please share her dating profile. I’m so curious!

Also! Meant to post this when GG was down - I re watched the vlogs triskelos shares and in every single one, She goes on and on about how busy she is and how hard she works and how hard it is to balance her businesses (lol) with her job etc. News flash Elle! You are not actually busy if you spend HOURS ever day at Nordstrom in the MIDDLE of the god damn workday!!!!!

Reactions: 3
@Formermvp, I agree with you.

She might seem interesting to (mostly naive) women/girls, but she’s really boring. Beyond the Disney channel, Hallmark movies, her basic handbag collection, and dated fashion, what can she talk about? It doesn’t seem like she cares about anything outside that.

Not to mention she is very privileged. It’s hard to relate with someone when she can’t acknowledge or see her privilege. I understand she is not trust fund wealthy but she has had opportunities not offered to most. The fact that she keeps rolling with this victim mentality is quite insulting to people who HAVE struggled and have NOT had the same opportunities that she’s had.

If there is anything I feel sorry for (and this is mostly out of pity more than actual sympathy), is that she doesn’t have any real friends. Then again, she brings that on herself; whether she is actually aware of this or not, I have no clue. She isn’t completely honest with who she is around people and she doesn’t know how to relate with people. Not to mention it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in bettering herself if it requires effort on her part.

And if she is trying to bank on finding a wealthy man with her looks and homemaker skills, she will need more plastic surgery than what she has now. Lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll shoot DMs with my inside scoop on Elle on GG next week. I just don't want to tell my info to anyone who's a low-key Elle supporter of whoever still has hopes for her.
Is there a similar DM function here? I only occasionally check GG now that it’s so wonky. But if that’s the only DM we’ve got, heck I’LL TAKE IT!

BTW Thanks for exposing her fraudulent claims to as many friends and employers as you can. I have friends who graduated this year and are struggling to find work. My husband who is a computer scientist has so many talented peers in Seattle and I pray you are successful in running her out of town for trying to STEAL from local Seattlites (?). My only fear is she’ll try to come to my city :eek:

Reactions: 2
I remember when she took Joe to a whiskey bar for his birthday I believe. She shoved the camera in his face for the duration, bc she couldn’t just let his birthday go to waste w just the two of them celebrating😂😂😂 Her ‘conversation’ at the table consisted of reading description of various whiskeys from the menu, asking Joe in the most awful baby voice ‘do you likkkeeee it?!?’, smacking her lips after sipping the whiskey and exclaiming ‘awwww’. On repeat for the entire video. I don’t know how that man made it thru the whole Birthday ordeal, much less a 2 yr relationship w this wacko. I suppose he partially redeemed his manhood by dumping her so unceremoniously. I would have loved to see him waiting for her, suitcase packed, move out notice handled weeks before, telling her sayonara ‘I got to go before I become an eunuch’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t understand why people sub to her anymore. She’s lost so many of the original subs and is definitely not gaining new ones with her live streams and infomercials... she should have left the Joe-era vlogs and the breakup video up since they could at least generate some income for her 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'll shoot DMs with my inside scoop on Elle on GG next week. I just don't want to tell my info to anyone who's a low-key Elle supporter of whoever still has hopes for her.
I'm on GG under the same name, please dm to me too! Want see this little disgusting one's profile.

Reactions: 1
@Formermvp, I agree with you.

She might seem interesting to (mostly naive) women/girls, but she’s really boring. Beyond the Disney channel, Hallmark movies, her basic handbag collection, and dated fashion, what can she talk about? It doesn’t seem like she cares about anything outside that.

Not to mention she is very privileged. It’s hard to relate with someone when she can’t acknowledge or see her privilege. I understand she is not trust fund wealthy but she has had opportunities not offered to most. The fact that she keeps rolling with this victim mentality is quite insulting to people who HAVE struggled and have NOT had the same opportunities that she’s had.

If there is anything I feel sorry for (and this is mostly out of pity more than actual sympathy), is that she doesn’t have any real friends. Then again, she brings that on herself; whether she is actually aware of this or not, I have no clue. She isn’t completely honest with who she is around people and she doesn’t know how to relate with people. Not to mention it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in bettering herself if it requires effort on her part.

And if she is trying to bank on finding a wealthy man with her looks and homemaker skills, she will need more plastic surgery than what she has now. Lmao.
The privilege discussion is super important. There are many illustrations of Elle’s “privilege blindness,” but the most infuriating example was in relation to the break-up with Rick. Not only was it unbelievably short-sighted, foolish and dangerous to move to Florida in the first place (she didn’t know this man at all before moving there – the 11-year “friendship” doesn’t count), but the fact that she was able to leave the relationship at her leisure – to Hawaii no less! – and not have to worry about finances, her personal belongings or a place to live, just shows how many advantages Elle has.

With so many women all over the world who are in abusive relationships (isolated from family, forced to be financially-dependent on their abusers), you'd think after that Florida/Rick fiasco, Elle would use some introspection before making decisions (i.e., moving to PNW with no real career plans, going on dates in the middle of a pandemic) but I know that it won't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The privilege discussion is super important. There are many illustrations of Elle’s “privilege blindness,” but the most infuriating example was in relation to the break-up with Rick. Not only was it unbelievably short-sighted, foolish and dangerous to move to Florida in the first place (she didn’t know this man at all before moving there – the 11-year “friendship” doesn’t count), but the fact that she was able to leave the relationship at her leisure – to Hawaii no less! – and not have to worry about finances, her personal belongings or a place to live, just shows how many advantages Elle has.

With so many women all over the world who are in abusive relationships (isolated from family, forced to be financially-dependent on their abusers), you'd think after that Florida/Rick fiasco, Elle would use some introspection before making decisions (i.e., moving to PNW with no real career plans, going on dates in the middle of a pandemic) but I know that it won't happen.
That is one of my biggest issues with Elle. Normal women would have been stuck in FL, someone without all that privilege would have had to either live with their ex fiance or found an apartment probably with a roommate and would have been forced to start that job she said she was going to start in January. until she could get a job lined up back at home and living situations there fixed up (if even that moving is really expensive ). The fact that she acted like it was just a little oops, bothers me. A lot of parents would love to help their kids escape a controlling or abusive partner but they can't afford to help them or even have the space to house them. Sure Elle and her mom aren't filthy rich but they have the means that so many people in a bad or just unpleasant situation don't have.

I'm lucky, I know that if something bad happened and I lost my job and my condo , I could move in with my parents (they have space for me), they would expect me to get a job even if it is just working at McDonald's (nothing wrong with that but we know that's beneath Elle) and yeah things would suck but I'd be ok and I would be safe. I know lots of people don't even have that, Elle should appreciate her mommy is willing to sell her 2million cad house to help fund her lifestyle and cross country moves.

Reactions: 9

Agree - I’m very privileged (I’m not white nor am I a male; there are plenty of privileged WoCs out there like me. Go to any university these days and check out who’s driving the Lambos and Ferraris). My parents paid for my private uni and grad school tuition. They also helped me with home down payments. But I NEVER took it for granted, and always caveat my success with their help and my dad’s hard work, esp when I’m career-coaching my very underprivileged white male friends who grew up in trailer parks and had to join the military to get their public college tuition now paid for, while still working night jobs to pay for living expenses (husband and they served together for many years, they’re basically family). I always budgeted by expenses and saved and invested my income.

I fully acknowledge my privilege but I will testify that I’ve NEVER squandered it the way Elle has, prancing around Nordstrom for hours during the workday. It’s degrading.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree - I’m very privileged (I’m not white nor am I a male; there are plenty of privileged WoCs out there like me. Go to any university these days and check out who’s driving the Lambos and Ferraris). My parents paid for my private uni and grad school tuition. They also helped me with home down payments. But I NEVER took it for granted, and always caveat my success with their help and my dad’s hard work, esp when I’m career-coaching my very underprivileged white male friends who grew up in trailer parks and had to join the military to get their public college tuition now paid for, while still working night jobs to pay for living expenses (husband and they served together for many years, they’re basically family). I always budgeted by expenses and saved and invested my income.

I fully acknowledge my privilege but I will testify that I’ve NEVER squandered it the way Elle has, prancing around Nordstrom for hours during the workday. It’s degrading.
I agree to this 100%. My parents worked so hard to provide me a home and education to fall onto. But that came with an expectation of being better, working hard and using the privilege to make something of myself. It definitely wasn’t about leaving office early to get first day access to Sephora sale.

• Heart
Guys Elle thinks us calling her privileged is a compliment. hence the “they are just jealous of me” mentality.. to me she’s a temperamental spoiled brat LOL

Reactions: 5
I’m sheepsmeadow also on GG and would love to receive the DM’s too! I haven’t commented on this site yet, mainly because I don’t care too much for Elle, I just mainly love to amuse myself when watching her prance in front of the camera and show us her sixth “capsule wardrobe” of the season, which invariably includes ugly sweaters and yet another pair of black pants. Oh, and of course, her childish pearls worn at awkward lengths, not to mention heavy makeup and overstyled hair. She talks as if she were some sort of guru that knows oh so much about style and we are oh so lucky that she shares these hauls with us because otherwise we just wouldn’t be able to dress as stylishly and elegantly as she does! We should all be taking notes, shouldn’t we? It never fails to amuse me! 🤣

Just checked in on Elle's nail video. Within the first few seconds she tells us that she's been very busy with a charity and for that reason her nails are even more of a mess. Elle you are hero! Here's a medal 🥇 What would we do without her?! She called her manicure a "nail adventure". The only adventure Elle's been on is ....... Eat Shop Manhunt 🥘 🛍 💍

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
Can I have a peek at those pics too? Thank you! Really excited to see what tacky ice-breakers she put out there...

I actually already sent some messages to people who I've seen on GG for years. Obviously I'm not stupid enough to send messages to people I've literally never seen interact on GG and have been coming out of the woodwork for tea or pseudo Elle supporters. I'll shoot a couple more this weekend. The site just takes forever to load

• Heart
I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
Me too please 🙏🏻

It was over a year ago, and I'm not sure you were on the site then. I realized afterward she could figure out my identity if I shared details about what we discussed or what happened, so I DMed everyone who I thought was a serious gossiper. It was the meetup with Elle and MyDailySweet. She was, even then, really tiny irl and also quite slim. I deduced that she was not lying about her size, which was a point of contention at the time, but not because she was "so skinny" rather because she's just a petite and short person. Her makeup was NUTS but MyDailySweet's was even worse. Pageant to the max, and it was hot so they were both melting. Full strip lashes in 30+ degree weather wow. The fan who appeared in her Nordstrom shopping video in Vancouver was there and brought her daughter to ask for career and school advice FOR her daughter. She really commanded attention throughout the meetup. She was wearing at least a nouvelle pearl necklace and possibly a scarf too? Her daughter was 17 and couldn't have been less impressed, but the mom was RABID. There were other mostly dorky girls there who work in offices as assistants, clerks, etc and wanted career and or fashion advice. Elle was not skilled at managing her attention and tended to only be able to converse with one person at a time, which meant that some people were left out. She didn't 321 or do anything particularly weird. At the end, another smaller Toronto vlogger who is much more exuberant strolled on in and started vlogging herself which was pretty funny. I can't think of what else to say, but if you have any questions just ask. 😅
Which vlog was this one? Is it still up on her channel?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.