Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would NEVER get my named stitched on a top like this! Plus, she looks ‘off’ to me. Think it’s the updo. (Oh, I was on GG as NotsoSkinnyBitch)
108A0E36-1081-469F-868F-A70539CB0BAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that... A sweatshirt embroidered with her name?

Oh good grief. She looks ridiculous.

Let me on the dating profile train as well, please. Choo Choo. I so hope this picture makes the rounds on Tinder or Bumble or whatever she's using.

IMG_20200514_210144.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
I would love to see these! As you can deduce from my screename, Elle is a scourge to the face of my industry.

I'm on GG under the same name, please dm to me too! Want see this little disgusting one's profile.
@Heretosnoop I’m on GG also under the same name. Much thanks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would NEVER get my named stitched on a top like this! Plus, she looks ‘off’ to me. Think it’s the updo. (Oh, I was on GG as NotsoSkinnyBitch) View attachment 130534
Oh my god! She looks like she’s 50 years old! WTF? The hair, the pearls, the embroidered name — it’s all a disaster, and she is convinced she looks glam!

I would NEVER get my named stitched on a top like this! Plus, she looks ‘off’ to me. Think it’s the updo. (Oh, I was on GG as NotsoSkinnyBitch) View attachment 130534
That photo looks awful. She might think her face looks good, but the overall get up is horrible. Like @Sheepsmeadow said, she looks 50 years old. Is she trying to channel the 80s with her excessive make up, bouffant updo, chunky earrings, and goddawful tie-dye top??? With her name on it, nonetheless!!!

Reactions: 2
Can you PM the dating profile here instead? GG is slooooooow. In any case, I was shadespeare on there. Thank you so much!

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
Can I see them too?) I'm on GG under the same name and I was the person who shared her "Girlboss vlogs" and both of her vlogmases with Joe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same for me - I can still barely get on GG...if you would be graciously willing to dm here, that would be gratefully appreciated. I had same username (Interlude89) on GG.

Also, Elle does look off in that photo! Must be a combination of too much filler/botox and craziness from constant man-hunting. Does she not get tired of sitting home all day long doing nothing but watching movies, stringing pearls, swiping on dating apps, online shopping, cooking, and eating?
Damn, I think I just wrote a biography of Elle's life in one sentence.

Please stop asking for PM's, anyone can receive a pm on tattle but you need to have 30 posts before you can send one. Maybe just like someone's post to request a message to stop pages of asking for PM's :) or there's plenty of threads here to join in and get 30 posts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please stop asking for PM's, anyone can receive a pm on tattle but you need to have 30 posts before you can send one. Maybe just like someone's post to request a message to stop pages of asking for PM's :) or there's plenty of threads here to join in and get 30 posts
Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification!

It took me years before commiting to creating an account on GG and then you go away and take the conversation to another website. :'))) I had to chose my name here accordingly...

When I was 5, I had a shirt with my name embroided on it. I'm usually not one to critize style choices (I mean, whatever floats your boat), but that's all I could think of upon seeing her latest instagram post. So... weird.

Reactions: 4
@Formermvp, I agree with you.

She might seem interesting to (mostly naive) women/girls, but she’s really boring. Beyond the Disney channel, Hallmark movies, her basic handbag collection, and dated fashion, what can she talk about? It doesn’t seem like she cares about anything outside that.

Not to mention she is very privileged. It’s hard to relate with someone when she can’t acknowledge or see her privilege. I understand she is not trust fund wealthy but she has had opportunities not offered to most. The fact that she keeps rolling with this victim mentality is quite insulting to people who HAVE struggled and have NOT had the same opportunities that she’s had.

If there is anything I feel sorry for (and this is mostly out of pity more than actual sympathy), is that she doesn’t have any real friends. Then again, she brings that on herself; whether she is actually aware of this or not, I have no clue. She isn’t completely honest with who she is around people and she doesn’t know how to relate with people. Not to mention it doesn’t seem like she’s interested in bettering herself if it requires effort on her part.

And if she is trying to bank on finding a wealthy man with her looks and homemaker skills, she will need more plastic surgery than what she has now. Lmao.
You win post of the year. Especially for the privilege part. I think that annoys me the most.

It took me years before commiting to creating an account on GG and then you go away and take the conversation to another website. :'))) I had to chose my name here accordingly...

When I was 5, I had a shirt with my name embroided on it. I'm usually not one to critize style choices (I mean, whatever floats your boat), but that's all I could think of upon seeing her latest instagram post. So... weird.
How much do you want to bet she has the undies to match 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Food4Thought matching undies, dead!!!

Maybe instead of embroidery it would be like the early 2000s and she’d have ELLE in caps like those horrid Juicy track pants. 😂

Meet-up starts about 20 minutes in:

Ive never seen this video before but she filmed 2 days of her life and then mentions that we're probably wondering why there may be times missing but that wasn't noticeable at all! She totally just wanted an excuse to brag about "Special Someone". She also mentions how they decided to keep him private but no one would have ever known if she didn't mention it. She has no worth without a man which is why she just had to bring up that she had someone. News flash, it's not brag worthy to have a new man 4 months after your bf who you thought you were going to marry left you like a thief in the night. :rolleyes:

You win post of the year. Especially for the privilege part. I think that annoys me the most.

How much do you want to bet she has the undies to match 😂
Embroidered name undies would help her parade of dates remember who she is. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive never seen this video before but she filmed 2 days of her life and then mentions that we're probably wondering why there may be times missing but that wasn't noticeable at all! She totally just wanted an excuse to brag about "Special Someone". She also mentions how they decided to keep him private but no one would have ever known if she didn't mention it. She has no worth without a man which is why she just had to bring up that she had someone. News flash, it's not brag worthy to have a new man 4 months after your bf who you thought you were going to marry left you like a thief in the night. :rolleyes:
Around that time no one assumed she was dating! We all assumed—well, I assumed—she was trying to live her life. She just broke up with Joe a few months ago and even us haters thought she was trying to lay low. I think there was one person on GG who saw her go on a date and she admitted on her IG stories that she was dating, but I didn’t take it seriously. The fact that she even mentioned that she had a boyfriend was just to humble brag. She just ended up looking nuts! Who finds a boyfriend (who ended up being a SINGLE DAD) right after being dumped by their live in boyfriend just a few months prior?! The fact that she tried to play off Special Someone as Rick really made her look like a desperate idiot. 😂

This video is also where we see Elle complain how her food was cold and late even though her Uber driver was just in an accident. 🙄 Elle, make yourself useful for once and pick up your own damn food if you need it right away. Oh wait, that’s right, around this time you didn’t have your drivers license because you’re too scared to drive. Shut the f up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.