Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
Yes please do! Want to see what stories this weirdo is spinning there.

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
Yes! Expose her for the desperate imposter that she is. We’re all here for the same goal — we want the world to open their eyes to how cold-hearted, diabolical, and self-serving this liar is.

The LIES! She spews them to no end. I watched some of her Chris-era vlogs (how embarrassing is it that people only remember her for which relationship with a man/daddy she’s in at the time? That was always her goal — mentions whatever boyfriend she’s with at the time, shows off extravagant gifts to “sPeCIaL sOmeOnE iN mY lIFe”, rubs her breasts up against “tHe lOVe oF mY liFE” on camera on the couch she purchased with her mom’s money. How very “girlboss” of her.) and while she was lying much before that, trying to create an image of fashion-conscious career-woman, it really escalated in that time period to what it became in the era of Joe. Thereafter it seems that people started seeing her for who she is, and the only prospect she had was a creepy mid-40s divorcee who SLID INTO HER DESPERATE @s$ DMs and lectures you for 2 straight hours when you just ask him if he likes the mac & cheese.

Rip her off that superior high horse, make sure she knows that her actions DO have consequences like the rest of us “haters” and peasants she looks down on.

She literally BLOCKED us because we asked her to clarify and share more about her life that we admired (at the time).This just tells you what kind of “person” she is.

Reactions: 4
Wow I haven’t watched or heard anything about Elle for years till I came on this site, so I’m behind can some one please explain the Vera/Robert/Lisa thing to me? Sorry if it’s been asked before

I am indeed a true hater, and I need receipts please. 🤣I'll trade you info about her meetup, which I attended then DMed everyone on GG with details because there weren't enough attendees to remain anonymous. You can see me in her video. 💓

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am indeed a true hater, and I need receipts please. 🤣I'll trade you info about her meetup, which I attended then DMed everyone on GG with details because there weren't enough attendees to remain anonymous. You can see me in her video. 💓
Wow, didn't know you attended her meetup! Would you be willing to share any general details/insights (that still allows you to be anonymous) about Elle after meeting her? No worries if you prefer not to!

Wow I haven’t watched or heard anything about Elle for years till I came on this site, so I’m behind can some one please explain the Vera/Robert/Lisa thing to me? Sorry if it’s been asked before
It's this insane mega-super fan who followed us here from GG. This person kept on creating multiple accounts with different names and would switch between semi-coherent sentences praising Elle for her beauty, etc. to downright mad ravings...aka calling us "dikes" and "she-beasts". And he/she revealed he/she pretended to be "Robert" on one of Elle's livestreams and tried to get her attention by professing love for her as an accountant who wants to marry. The freaky factor is off the charts with this one. This individual likes to pop up occasionally here. Nothing but an attention seeker so we just all ignore this individual and carry on 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow, didn't know you attended her meetup! Would you be willing to share any general details/insights (that still allows you to be anonymous) about Elle after meeting her? No worries if you prefer not to!

It's this insane mega-super fan who followed us here from GG. This person kept on creating multiple accounts with different names and would switch between semi-coherent sentences praising Elle for her beauty, etc. to downright mad ravings...aka calling us "dikes" and "she-beasts". And he/she revealed he/she pretended to be "Robert" on one of Elle's livestreams and tried to get her attention by professing love for her as an accountant who wants to marry. The freaky factor is off the charts with this one. This individual likes to pop up occasionally here. Nothing but an attention seeker so we just all ignore this individual and carry on 🙂
It was over a year ago, and I'm not sure you were on the site then. I realized afterward she could figure out my identity if I shared details about what we discussed or what happened, so I DMed everyone who I thought was a serious gossiper. It was the meetup with Elle and MyDailySweet. She was, even then, really tiny irl and also quite slim. I deduced that she was not lying about her size, which was a point of contention at the time, but not because she was "so skinny" rather because she's just a petite and short person. Her makeup was NUTS but MyDailySweet's was even worse. Pageant to the max, and it was hot so they were both melting. Full strip lashes in 30+ degree weather wow. The fan who appeared in her Nordstrom shopping video in Vancouver was there and brought her daughter to ask for career and school advice FOR her daughter. She really commanded attention throughout the meetup. She was wearing at least a nouvelle pearl necklace and possibly a scarf too? Her daughter was 17 and couldn't have been less impressed, but the mom was RABID. There were other mostly dorky girls there who work in offices as assistants, clerks, etc and wanted career and or fashion advice. Elle was not skilled at managing her attention and tended to only be able to converse with one person at a time, which meant that some people were left out. She didn't 321 or do anything particularly weird. At the end, another smaller Toronto vlogger who is much more exuberant strolled on in and started vlogging herself which was pretty funny. I can't think of what else to say, but if you have any questions just ask. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was over a year ago, and I'm not sure you were on the site then. I realized afterward she could figure out my identity if I shared details about what we discussed or what happened, so I DMed everyone who I thought was a serious gossiper. It was the meetup with Elle and MyDailySweet. She was, even then, really tiny irl and also quite slim. I deduced that she was not lying about her size, which was a point of contention at the time, but not because she was "so skinny" rather because she's just a petite and short person. Her makeup was NUTS but MyDailySweet's was even worse. Pageant to the max, and it was hot so they were both melting. Full strip lashes in 30+ degree weather wow. The fan who appeared in her Nordstrom shopping video in Vancouver was there and brought her daughter to ask for career and school advice FOR her daughter. She really commanded attention throughout the meetup. She was wearing at least a nouvelle pearl necklace and possibly a scarf too? Her daughter was 17 and couldn't have been less impressed, but the mom was RABID. There were other mostly dorky girls there who work in offices as assistants, clerks, etc and wanted career and or fashion advice. Elle was not skilled at managing her attention and tended to only be able to converse with one person at a time, which meant that some people were left out. She didn't 321 or do anything particularly weird. At the end, another smaller Toronto vlogger who is much more exuberant strolled on in and started vlogging herself which was pretty funny. I can't think of what else to say, but if you have any questions just ask. 😅
Wow is she as ditzy in real life like the videos?

Reactions: 1
Hello all, ever since GG went down the shitter I’ve been meaning to make an account on here.

I watched Elle for her handbag unboxings and reviews. Otherwise I never really cared for Elle until she broke up with Joe. Her snobbiness and vanity were irritating so she was difficult to watch and properly follow. As cruel as this will sound, I rolled my eyes and laughed when I first watched her “GIRLBOSS BREAKUP” video. Not because I take pleasure in people’s pain, but it was hilarious seeing her arrogance be taken down several notches when her successful boyfriend up and left her. 🤣

Since the beginning I always thought it was weird that women and girls clamor onto her as if she’s some kind of role model or beautiful influencer. Her ideas have always been contrived and stale, and aside from her juvenile ditziness she’s dull and not really engaging. I could forgive this if I thought she was a nice person but I never did and I’m not sure why her fans think so. During her Joe years, she always came off to me as rather entitled, spoiled, and bitchy. Not really someone I’d look up to and have as a friend. 🙄 She really showed her true nature after she came out promoting herself as a “local business” on the Daily Hive Instagram. How she still has a following of asskissers is beyond my understanding

I’d like some intel. It’s probably better to keep it private since some people on here are secret fans or Elle apologists. 😂

Btw, thank you for whoever suggested this site. GG still acts up and the mods here actually do something! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank you so much @Stubbssie for sharing that info!! haha yeah I didn't expect anything too crazy from the meetup since I'm sure Elle has on her best "fake nice and super friendly" face on for everyone there.

Reactions: 2
Wow is she as ditzy in real life like the videos?
I didn't find her very ditzy, although her career advice was much vaguer than MyDailySweet's. What I was least impressed with was her ability to split her attention. At times certain fans completely overwhelmed the others, so the more reserved girls didn't get their chance to talk to Elle. Not complimenting her at all, because I find her abhorrent, but she had a nice smile and pleasant demeanor during this small slice of her day, I think she would have an easy time with guys on first or second dates. She could have been more gracious with her time though. It's not very hard to make a point to engage everyone in a group, even in a group of 10 or more.

Thank you so much @Stubbssie for sharing that info!! haha yeah I didn't expect anything too crazy from the meetup since I'm sure Elle has on her best "fake nice and super friendly" face on for everyone there.
Yep, she was over the top smiling and nice. Overall the meetup was boring and I left before the shopping part. I'm pretty sure Elle and MDS just left and went to Chanel afterward and she picked up the business affinity. NONE of her fans were anything like her. No designer purses above like an MK level. Just mousy plain girls or over the top middle-aged women.

Oh I forgot, she kept trying to steer the conversation back to fashion and accessories, but everyone else wanted to talk about being or becoming a lawyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ugh that's why people like Elle are dangerous...precisely because people won't initially suspect that she is a liar and fraud because of her "super nice" fake demeanor that she puts on. That is why people get swindled into buying her tit and why men like Chris, Joe, etc initially are into her. She just wants to use people. Hopefully more people stumble upon us and discover what a complete fraud she is.
Especially men, because that's her target group. Which lucky guy will be next for this woman to use as a human ATM, as a status symbol, as a chauffeur, as an emotional caterer, etc etc etc??

@Stubbssie thanks for the scoop! I would like to see this wacko irl, preferably on a date 🤣 did she talk at all about Joe or marriage plans? 😌 and her career as a lawyer? Since the women wanted to talk about being a lawyer, what did she say to them? 😋

I’d also love to get the inside scoop, I am a true hater.

I found her a long time ago from her Chanel wallet on a chain video and initially followeD because I thought it was great to see a hardworking young fellow Canadian.

once I found out she wasn’t a lawyer, rather a LIAR, I lost all faith in her and have been hate watching her ever since. Her life is a trainwreck and I love watching how pathetic her life has gotten.

I truly thought Rick, yellow fake Tiffany ring, and middle of nowhere Florida was her rock bottom, but no! “Girl boss” is an absolute disaster!

On top of that she’s Self centred, pretentious, and a huge scam artist. Her claims about being a local Seattle business, who supports small family operations was absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even have any respect for her to lose at that point!

she’s a pathetic, victim-mentality lowlife who needs to be brought to justice! I feel so bad for anyone who has given her money in the form of sales. she is no girl boss and all her enamoured followers need to know the truth!

@Stubbssie thanks for the scoop! I would like to see this wacko irl, preferably on a date 🤣 did she talk at all about Joe or marriage plans? 😌 and her career as a lawyer? Since the women wanted to talk about being a lawyer, what did she say to them? 😋
Nope no questions about Joe or marriage. She was single at the time.

I went back and read what I wrote about the meetup so it was fresh in my mind.

"She admitted she's a homebody and not interested in going out or really traveling. She also said something along the lines of "I'm not a real lawyer anymore" but unfortunately I missed most of that. Shockingly a lot of the questions were about her education and career advice. There weren't really any people heavily into luxury there. Just the scarf lady (Susie) who brought her college-aged daughter to get some advice."

"She didn't speak to me much, I moved out of the inner circle because a very shy girl showed up, and Elle did not notice her. There were also two women who ended up mostly speaking with MyDailySweet because there was no way to really get Elle's attention. This was also due to the inconsiderate attitudes of some of the more extroverted women at the meetup, but also Elle's inability to engage the group as a whole.

It was clear to me from this that she doesn't have the networking ability or extroversion to handle being the centre of a large group like that. She was not able to effectively spread her attention, rather she focused on one or two people.

She was kind, although I'm not sure how genuine she is. I think she was genuinely flattered to meet her fans. She kept remarking to MyDailySweet that it "makes it all real" to meet their followers in person.

When I spoke directly with Elle, I felt she was really speaking at me more than taking a genuine interest in my experience. I think she is quite an introverted person, and she is not the best conversationalist. Networking and working a room (or in this case a sidewalk) are skills, I just don't think she has those skills. She was fairly self-aware, commenting that she is a homebody and doesn't really go out. She prefers to stay home, cook, or maybe just go for a brunch.

She did speak briefly about her haters, saying it was all good until she reached about 50k on youtube, then haters started to appear. And she made some comment about no longer being a "real" lawyer. Somebody asked her about that but I couldn't really hear the conversation then.

Ah, as for her outfit: both were quite dressed up. MyDailySweet wore chanel pumps, a suit, a brooch, and quite a lot of makeup. Elle wore her halogen pants (Somebody actually asked her this) some velvet heels, the louhlouh bag, a silk top and of course, a scarf, despite the 28 degree weather.
;)
One woman also asked Elle to tie her own scarf for her, which was kind of cute. Then she almost had an orgasm about that.

All in all, I would say that the reason why we can't relate to Elle or her fans is simply that they are not our speed. This grown woman was delighted to have her aliexpress pashmina tied by a woman she views as the epitome of poise. These are people who are just looking for some escapism and leadership. Perhaps you and I and the others who trash Elle would simply be interested in a different kind of leader."

I'll also remark that any opportunity to steer the conversation away from careers and on to luxury was jumped upon right away. Elle stopped mid-sentence to talk to one girl about her Chanel bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Stubbssie, she sounds like a real bore. Not because she is an introvert (I am one too), but she doesn’t have any real interests. She stays at home a lot and doesn’t care for travel or trying new things. Someone remind me, how does this make her a “Girlboss”? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi, I am new to this board but not to GG. Could you please share with me the dating profile screenshots and dirt on her meetup? I am using the same name on here as on GG and TGB, so you'll know I am not a fan 😄

One of the reasons she keeps getting dumped is being a bore. Smart, successful guys will want an interesting conversation and outdoor activities besides shopping. Joe lasted the longest bc he was so busy w his job and a nerd without much women experience. Dicky was as unsuccessful as they come but he bolted when he realized he’ll get the boredom and none of the money. 😝

I'll shoot DMs with my inside scoop on Elle on GG next week. I just don't want to tell my info to anyone who's a low-key Elle supporter of whoever still has hopes for her.
I’m Miss Rose on GG, please dm to me too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.