Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus one before Chris that was a “terrible breakup” mentioned in her TMI tag video (question 3). Very telling how she answers that question.

The way she pronounces things is so ridiculous. Plade (plaid)? Grissmas (Christmas)? And her stupid upspeak. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Grissmas is a favourite of mine too. I also love the way she pauses every time to collect herself before saying: WUAY WEETAH---N.

Reactions: 4
Regarding the dating scene in Vancouver, I mentioned on GG that I'm surprised none of the "Dolls" had any luck hooking Elle with someone as they all seem to have the mate/life Elle would ideally want:

One of them married a handsome Marine (2018 October “Girlboss” Vlog where Elle gave a wedding present of Irish dancers); another is an interior designer who nabbed an older guy (whose IG is splashed with pictures of their exotic vacations and lunches out on their boat); one seems to live the life of an heiress who (pre-COVID) made frequent trips to the Vancouver Club, the symphony and museum openings with her super cute athletic boyfriend. They all likely met their respective partners in the same socialite/professional/yuppie social circle as Elle, so I wonder what the deal is?

Although maybe they tried to connect her with someone and it just didn't work out?

(And yes, I acknowledge that they may be more casual friends/acquaintances than close friends, but still... Just a thought.)

I feel like they must've tried/Elle must've asked them to set her up with people but even with an introduction, you can't really hide crazy.

Your suggestion reminded me of this colleague I had who was in her late 20s and very desperate to be in a relationship and get married asap. People used to introduce her to their friends but she would always drive the men away with super cringey and demanding behavior (much like Elle!) and she'd go back to the person, accusing them of setting her up with players and bad men. Needless to say, she is now in her 30s and still not married, and no longer has many friends. I can totally see Eleonore being introduced to and quickly ghosted by guys and then acting like a wounded princess about the whole thing.

Reactions: 4
Hey, long time lurker here 👋

Just wanted to comment how odd it is that Elle likes to appear so put together and yet her love life is so volatile. Her brand is cool urban professional that has great taste in fashion, jewelry, books, decor, etc; So it's incredibly jarring whenever she admits to a sudden breakup. I have my suspicions for why each relationship has ended, that is more nuanced than Elle being the common denominator.
  • Chris -- seems like the avoidant type. Didn't strike me as a very warm person, which Elle had alluded to preferring a "warm" person in a later video post-Chris, sounds like her emotional needs weren't being met and she needed more cuddles.
  • Joe -- never looked comfortable in front of the camera and thought he could mold himself into the kind of guy Elle wanted since he was into her... but all the pressure to keep her happy at his expense led to their abrupt breakup because he felt trapped and knew he couldn't give her the ring she wanted, but she was too caught up in her perfect world to really notice how Joe felt
  • Rick -- this was a sloppy choice on Elle's part because to me this guy is not attractive in the least... way too pompous and full of himself, but she was desperate now that she's past 30 and still unwed. The fact that he can use big words and was a law professor was probably his few redeeming traits, which goes to show how status and image obsessed she is.
Like others have mentioned I actually liked her older girlboss videos and the Joe-era vlogmas videos. Part of what made her unique was that she was a young working professional in the city that didn't put out sponsored videos, but now she can't make a single video without pushing her own brand onto viewers. It's incredibly irritating and she's lost her spark. Now she just looks like a sell out. I think she's capable of regaining some of that spark if she would just cool it with nouvelle pearl. That and get a real job because that's what got her subscribers in the first place, but if she wants to pivot to making jewelry and selling it to only her subscribers, then it just seems like she's using her audience without giving anything back because her recent content has been so boring, my god. She's seriously delusional if she thinks we're so enamored by her that we would be content with WIEIAD and nordstrom/sephora hauls and still buy her pearls and cheap-looking gemstone jewelry. Where's that interesting and new content she promised in the rick-breakup video????

Sincerely,
A fed up subscriber
Brava! This is so well said and spot-on. About the relationships, about how her channel and brand have changed, about how there’s no fair “trade-off” between her and her subscribers/viewers because her content has predominately been about her businesses.

To be honest, I really don’t think she enjoys YT anymore. She’s been doing it for almost 10 years and you can tell that the spark is gone. I guess anyone after being at the same “job” for that long would grow weary of it, but still. But she has made her channel the vehicle to advertise her merch, so I don’t see her ending it anytime soon.

(As a side-note, I do wonder if the “YT Influencer” era has begun to wane. YT doesn’t seem to be as a big as it was in the 2010s, and I think most Gen Zers and younger Millennials are interested in other platforms)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Brava! This is so well said and spot-on. About the relationships, about how her channel and brand have changed, about how there’s no fair “trade-off” between her and her subscribers/viewers because her content has predominately been about her businesses.

To be honest, I really don’t think she enjoys YT anymore. She’s been doing it for almost 10 years and you can tell that the spark is gone. I guess anyone after being at the same “job” for that long would grow weary of it, but still. But she has made her channel the vehicle to advertise her merch, so I don’t see her ending it anytime soon.

(As a side-note, I do wonder if the “YT Influencer” era has begun to wane. YT doesn’t seem to be as a big as it was in the 2010s, and I think most Gen Zers and younger Millennials are interested in other platforms)
I agree. I don't think she's overly into youtube anymore, but she has no other job prospects and has put herself in an awkward/awful position with future employers and what they could find out from a quick google of her name.

She basically uses youtube as infomercials for her poorly designed jewelry line, and is banking on one-time only customers (ie. no repeat customers) to purchase her ridiculously overpriced wares. She basically puts in the minimal amount of effort to produce content to sell her jewelry, and then wonders why her viewership doesn't grow, and her livestream attendance has declined by half (although maybe she just stopped using bots?).

Anyway her videos are brutal. I've stopped watching, the gossip here is way better than any her actual content.

Reactions: 6
Regarding the dating scene in Vancouver, I mentioned on GG that I'm surprised none of the "Dolls" had any luck hooking Elle with someone as they all seem to have the mate/life Elle would ideally want:

One of them married a handsome Marine (2018 October “Girlboss” Vlog where Elle gave a wedding present of Irish dancers); another is an interior designer who nabbed an older guy (whose IG is splashed with pictures of their exotic vacations and lunches out on their boat); one seems to live the life of an heiress who (pre-COVID) made frequent trips to the Vancouver Club, the symphony and museum openings with her super cute athletic boyfriend. They all likely met their respective partners in the same socialite/professional/yuppie social circle as Elle, so I wonder what the deal is?

Although maybe they tried to connect her with someone and it just didn't work out?

(And yes, I acknowledge that they may be more casual friends/acquaintances than close friends, but still... Just a thought.)
If you had an unstable, needy, has no problem stealing men from friends, two nostril, crater lips, poser, psychopath friend would you risk setting them up with your male friends or your significant others friends? You are who you surround yourself with and I would honestly be bleeping embarrassed to be associated with that scamming POS. Would YOU personally introduce her to any male family members or colleagues knowing her end goal is to use their wallet and shove them in the ugly room?

I have a friend who should see a therapist because of underlying insecurity issues but still has a career and personal life with hobbies and I wouldn't introduce her to anyone until I knew she was ready.

Elle is not ready and from the looks of her behavior will never be ready. Dolls aren't really her friends, they keep her around because she's an unstable bomb they can laugh at

By the way Annie, if you have any successful lawyer bothers or coworkers maybe you should shoot her an email and offer her a meet up with them if you think she's a catch. That way she can scam people in Texas into thinking she's a local small business effected by the oandemic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you had an unstable, needy, has no problem stealing men from friends, two nostril, crater lips, poser, psychopath friend would you risk setting them up with your male friends or your significant others friends? You are who you surround yourself with and I would honestly be bleeping embarrassed to be associated with that scamming POS. Would YOU personally introduce her to any male family members or colleagues knowing her end goal is to use their wallet and shove them in the ugly room?

I have a friend who should see a therapist because of underlying insecurity issues but still has a career and personal life with hobbies and I wouldn't introduce her to anyone until I knew she was ready.

Elle is not ready and from the looks of her behavior will never be ready. Dolls aren't really her friends, they keep her around because she's an unstable bomb they can laugh at

By the way Annie, if you have any successful lawyer bothers or coworkers maybe you should shoot her an email and offer her a meet up with them if you think she's a catch. That way she can scam people in Texas into thinking she's a local small business effected by the oandemic
I understand what you’re saying, but in a way, you answered your own question. You said that, “You are who you surround yourself with.” If the Dolls and Elle are all cut from the same wealthy-ladies-who-lunch-gala-attending cloth, then they likely wouldn’t see Elle as the way you have just described, or in the observant way all of us can due to our fishbowl perspective. That’s all I’m trying to say. I was just speculating as to this matter; I’m not the enemy here LOL!!

Reactions: 2
I understand what you’re saying, but in a way, you answered your own question. You said that, “You are who you surround yourself with.” If the Dolls and Elle are all cut from the same wealthy-ladies-who-lunch-gala-attending cloth, then they likely wouldn’t see Elle as the way you have just described, or in the observant way all of us can due to our fishbowl perspective. That’s all I’m trying to say. I was just speculating as to this matter; I’m not the enemy here LOL!!
That's what I'm trying to say I don't think they are Elle's friend. They put up with her because they're classy girls who just so happen to frequent the same clubs and gatherings as her and she somehow wiggles her way in or they use her to get exposure for their blogs. I know tons of people I don't respect or like, but I will be a decent person and say hello and not be rude to them. Maybe you're not the same

Maybe Elle needs to hang out people who can't and are desperate to get a man because it's clear that the dolls have no problem in that regard

Again! Feel free to take her to Texas!

One of the dolls is a disgraced crypto exchange founder. I don't think they are much like Elle. I think Elle wishes she were like them, and they used her (very temporarily) in an attempt to launch their own influencer prerogatives.

Reactions: 5
Annie you're definitely the enemy of a trash thread 😂

She wears her grandparents wedding rings and never takes them off. Hmm when did that change? With her new face?

Last edited:
By the way you said wealthy ladies who lunch. Elle's friends own cars, boats, and homes. Elle has her handbags and her crappy pearls. Is Elle actually wealthy and successful on her own? You've claimed that you're a lawyer. You went to law school and studied to pass the bar
How does this scam artist who pretends she's a lawyer not offend you?

Unless....you're dumb enough to think she is one and is a "business owner"

Last edited:
  • Heart
We all probably have a varying degree of resentment towards her but are all on the same train nonetheless 🤣 Used to really dislike her but haven’t watched any of her videos in months and now could care less about her existence (still dislike her though). She is a car crash you just can’t look away. But with that said, if she tries to infiltrate my city and date my friends, you bet I would send out flyers all around town warning them of the impending doom.

Reactions: 1
Seems like we jumped quickly to attacking @Annie_HTX and I’d like to know why! Did something get deleted that we can’t see anymore? While I don’t condone continuing to give a compulsive liar (Elle) the benefit of the doubt, I feel like I’m missing something here because we pounced pretty quickly on Annie... What’s going on? Did I miss something?

BTW, you can tell when Elle is lying/hyperbolizing when she’ll make a claim and quickly break eye contact and touch her hair. A lot of women do this. Check out her “SEPHORA VIB SALE MUST HAVE ITEMS & WISHLIST...” video she posted on Apr 17, 2020, time stamp 2:23 as an example. This wasn’t a significant lie, but was an exaggeration that she immediately felt a subconscious cognitive dissonance with and proceeded to adjust her hair and broke eye contact. The video skips here also, probably to cover up a “3, 2, 1” after she loses her train of thought from the lie. Just an example, but something to watch out for from her in the future.

I think what we dislike the most about this imposter is that she lies about almost everything and thinks she’s superior to everyone in the world. She interrupts people, speaks to them in a baby voice, doesn’t bother herself with their requests to not be filmed, uses people for their wallets (!!), never admits fault, it goes on and on. She loves filming herself in public to portray a sense of importance and accountability to “thousands of fans” when even a total stranger from Bosnia pointed out that she probably paid for her subscriber count (see post about the @baake livestream raid on page 26 of the GuruGossiper “Eleonore Florence Leqocq...” thread). She won’t answer any question honestly unless it’s to “prove the haters wrong” (which just means the answer is always what we think it is). She’s a fraud (quite literally, after the whole “local Seattle small business” scandal) with a superiority complex and that is the real reason we can’t stand her.

Reactions: 6
@Annie_HTX I am genuinely curious why you constantly write hopeful positive stuff about Elle. Are you Elle?
Haha no I'm not!

Seems like we jumped quickly to attacking @Annie_HTX and I’d like to know why! Did something get deleted that we can’t see anymore? While I don’t condone continuing to give a compulsive liar (Elle) the benefit of the doubt, I feel like I’m missing something here because we pounced pretty quickly on Annie... What’s going on? Did I miss something?

BTW, you can tell when Elle is lying/hyperbolizing when she’ll make a claim and quickly break eye contact and touch her hair. A lot of women do this. Check out her “SEPHORA VIB SALE MUST HAVE ITEMS & WISHLIST...” video she posted on Apr 17, 2020, time stamp 2:23 as an example. This wasn’t a significant lie, but was an exaggeration that she immediately felt a subconscious cognitive dissonance with and proceeded to adjust her hair and broke eye contact. The video skips here also, probably to cover up a “3, 2, 1” after she loses her train of thought from the lie. Just an example, but something to watch out for from her in the future.

I think what we dislike the most about this imposter is that she lies about almost everything and thinks she’s superior to everyone in the world. She interrupts people, speaks to them in a baby voice, doesn’t bother herself with their requests to not be filmed, uses people for their wallets (!!), never admits fault, it goes on and on. She loves filming herself in public to portray a sense of importance and accountability to “thousands of fans” when even a total stranger from Bosnia pointed out that she probably paid for her subscriber count (see post about the @baake livestream raid on page 26 of the GuruGossiper “Eleonore Florence Leqocq...” thread). She won’t answer any question honestly unless it’s to “prove the haters wrong” (which just means the answer is always what we think it is). She’s a fraud (quite literally, after the whole “local Seattle small business” scandal) with a superiority complex and that is the real reason we can’t stand her.
Girlfriend I'm just as confused as you are. *shakes head* I was just giving my opinion/thoughts wondering if the Dolls ever tried hooking up Elle with anyone in their circle. I'm not sure why its being read so negatively. All I was doing was speculating.

By the way you said wealthy ladies who lunch. Elle's friends own cars, boats, and homes. Elle has her handbags and her crappy pearls. Is Elle actually wealthy and successful on her own? You've claimed that you're a lawyer. You went to law school and studied to pass the bar
How does this scam artist who pretends she's a lawyer not offend you?

Unless....you're dumb enough to think she is one and is a "business owner"
I only assumed they were all wealthy because they were members of the Vancouver Club.

Yes, I’m an attorney. But even if I told you that Elle’s behavior is offensive to me (which it is) I don’t think you’d believe me, so it likely doesn’t matter what I would say. Can’t I find her behavior offensive and still participate in these gossip sites? 😊

I have no response for being called dumb. I’ve been called worse.

Last edited:
By the way I came across Elle's resume. She applied for a job at my company lmao you bet your ass I sent an email to the hiring manager that she isn't a lawyer like she claims she is in her resume

I have noticed Annie comes on here always hoping for Elle to get a date, change her content, and seem to hope for the best for her. While I never want to see anyone fail I genuinely hate that witch for coming to my hometown and lying to the community by claiming she is a local. On top of that lying on her resume that she was a former lawyer. Lmao I have yet to have seen Annie actually vent about Elle

But I can take my inside scoops I have on Elle and leave if me calling it like I see I it bothers you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@Heretosnoop - LOL are you serious? I cannot believe Elle would actually blatantly lie (well actually, sadly, I can) on her JOB RESUME that she was a former lawyer!! That's seriously a big issue if she is lying on her resume. If other future employers knew about that, it would go on her record and she will never be able to find a job.

Edit: I searched and it's not illegal to lie on a resume. However, the employer can terminate the employee if they find out the resume has falsities. Overall, it's just bad practice. So it looks like Elle will be a FRAUD in whatever she does.

By the way I came across Elle's resume. She applied for a job at my company lmao you bet your ass I sent an email to the hiring manager that she isn't a lawyer like she claims she is in her resume
wowww isn’t she afraid that hiring managers will call her previous places of employment to confirm her resume/obtain references!? Or does she think she can out smart them like she tries with her subscribers...

Bottom line... This is a trash thread. Not a "let's all be devil's advocates and wish this person well" thread. Your warm fuzzy maternal feelings towards her are better left for her comment section. Try her IG. Send her some snail mail. There are ways to get in touch with her to give her life advice. Ways that don't include using her trash thread as some sort of well wishes soapbox 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.