Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I originally thought it was her, but not sure anymore, mostly due to the fact this person obviously is posting on her chat while she wrestles with corks and the like.

But man... If it was her... Girls got some personalities, some psycho ones, that want to come out and play 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you ladies get the vibe that she's a bit off during recent videos? Sometimes she sounds like she's about to burst into tears and her face looks a bit haggard.

Reactions: 1
Do you ladies get the vibe that she's a bit off during recent videos? Sometimes she sounds like she's about to burst into tears and her face looks a bit haggard.
She isnt able to look amazing even with her make-up recently probably because she cant get her injectibles ie. botox, fillers

Reactions: 3
She isnt able to look amazing even with her make-up recently probably because she cant get her injectibles ie. botox, fillers
That makes a lot of sense! I was just gonna say that her face looks pretty sunken in in the lower jaw area and even though her streams aren't high quality, you can still see multiple eye bags under each eye :oops:

Reactions: 3
In her jewelry-making stream, at 1:22:45 she finally answers an interesting question — because she wants to prove us wrong. Literally this is the only time she answers a question directly, when she has a rebuttal.

She states that her business is “incorporated in the State of Washington”. This was after FIVE months of fleeing Florida, and a direct result of us calling her out on her craft hobby as still incorporated in FL while she claimed to be a “local Seattle small business” for financial gain during a global pandemic.

This shows that she stalks GuruGossiper (where the FL incorporation receipts are posted), and probably followed us here. She thinks she “bested” us by incorporating in WA, but really it just shows how much attention and weight she gives to the opinion of some anonymous internet commentators.

Reactions: 8
Did a quick Google, and yup, she's incorporated in WA State alright. Fortunately this time she used a generic Mailbox place for her address, rather than her home address.

I didn't watch the livestream and just saw the video was available on YouTube. Did she seriously spend 1h45 stringing beads together?

She used her actual rental address when she incorporated in wa less than a month ago.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She used her actual rental address when she incorporated in wa less than a month ago.
Can someone post this? I know the building of her Airbnb and can confirm if it's her rental. If so she's insane and an idiot for not using a PO Box.

Can someone post this? I know the building of her Airbnb and can confirm if it's her rental. If so she's insane and an idiot for not using a PO Box.
Out of curiosity ... if you know the building can you tell us the monthly rental she is paying? Can you search that Airbnb and try and book a month for fall and see the price that comes up?

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity ... if you know the building can you tell us the monthly rental she is paying? Can you search that Airbnb and try and book a month for fall and see the price that comes up?
So that's not her building – her building is kind of in SLU and this address is in Belltown. I'll look for her Airbnb listing in a sec

Edit: her lease is up in June it looks like. This apartment looks like corporate housing for summer interns so she's probably being kicked out because these companies usually have contracts with companies. Lmao homeless in Seattle. The Airbnb is $135 per night with a 25% off discount if you rent for the whole month
This obviously doesn't include service fees and cleaning fees. I remember that added up to about $5000

It looks like if you go directly through then it's $3943 a month, but they are giving a discount in September when it's available because fall/winter is. When apartment is cheapest

If you're curious go to ZeusLiving and search for 1 bedroom, pet friendly, pool. If you find the unit with the black and silver stripped building in the window view you've found the one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So that's not her building – her building is kind of in SLU and this address is in Belltown. I'll look for her Airbnb listing in a sec

Edit: her lease is up in June it looks like. This apartment looks like corporate housing for summer interns so she's probably being kicked out because these companies usually have contracts with companies. Lmao homeless in Seattle. The Airbnb is $135 per night with a 25% off discount if you rent for the whole month
This obviously doesn't include service fees and cleaning fees. I remember that added up to about $5000

It looks like if you go directly through then it's $3943 a month, but they are giving a discount in September when it's available because fall/winter is. When apartment is cheapest

If you're curious go to ZeusLiving and search for 1 bedroom, pet friendly, pool. If you find the unit with the black and silver stripped building you've found the one
I just laughed at your "Homeless in Seattle" comment. :LOL:

I just laughed at your "Homeless in Seattle" comment. :LOL:
She's about to be if she doesn't find a place soon lmao. Her address for her business looks like a local owned PO Box in Belltown. Surprisingly three blocks from where Dean lives lmao. She probably thought she was going to move in with him when she set it up before he blocked her on Instagram

• Haha
She's about to be if she doesn't find a place soon lmao. Her address for her business looks like a local owned PO Box in Belltown. Surprisingly three blocks from where Dean lives lmao. She probably thought she was going to move in with him when she set it up before he blocked her on Instagram
I can only imagine the cleaning that has to be done as a result of her cast when she moves out. :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just watched the segment with her Washington incorporated claim and the next question is tips on wearing heirloom pieces.....are these people idiots? How do I wear jewelry??!?! What next? How do I breathe on a plane? How I walk on a trail? How to walk in heels? Either she's paying someone to ask these questions or Ginette has 8 accounts asking preset questions made by Elle

Ew she keeps touching her unwashed hair, touching her MacBook – which are always dirty and gross, and sipping her tea while beading. That is unhygienic. I wonder if Mikimoto does the same Elle?

Last edited:

If you're curious go to ZeusLiving and search for 1 bedroom, pet friendly, pool. If you find the unit with the black and silver stripped building in the window view you've found the one
Found her apartment rental.

I see, there’s a mailbox business in that building. Thanks for clarifying, I’m not at all familiar w Seattle. The mailbox building has brand new condos w fantastic views and short term leases go for $3,500/1bed. Is it a less desirable area than SLU?

In the thumbnail of her latest live video, the jewelry on display look like those bracelets made from the DIY jewelry boxes you can buy in the tween toy section.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.