Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see, there’s a mailbox business in that building. Thanks for clarifying, I’m not at all familiar w Seattle. The mailbox building has brand new condos w fantastic views and short term leases go for $3,500/1bed. Is it a less desirable area than SLU?
Belltown is great for young professionals that have friends already if that makes sense. I live in Belltown and most of my friends that also live there already have friends, career, partners. They have awesome restaurants, coffee shops, and dive bars as well as parks and target near by but it's not an area where you go out and meet people. New young hip single people live in Capital Hill and SLU is almost exclusively Amazon employees because there aren't many restaurants or grocery stores there other than whole foods. I'm sure Elle planted herself in SLU do she could bag an amazon employee and it's honestly pathetic. Seeing that a lot of her photos are taken in Olympic Sculpture Park in Belltown (where Dean lived) I also get fatal attraction vibes that she's deliberately walking by his place to maybe run into him.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
@Heretosnoop To be fair, Amazon employees are gainfully employed, probably have a home with furniture and appliances that they get a discount on from Amazon instead of makeshift cardboard boxes, and clip at a reasonably quick pace? That already makes them more of a catch than Eleonore and Rickets. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Heretosnoop To be fair, Amazon employees are gainfully employed, probably have a home with furniture and appliances that they get a discount on from Amazon instead of makeshift cardboard boxes, and clip at a reasonably quick pace? That already makes them more of a catch than Eleonore and Rickets. :sneaky:
Lmao their discount is 10% off up to $1000. The company is super cheap and frugal and a lot of engineers are also cheap and frugal. If Elle bags and engineer it won't last because most of the ones I know (already know who she is and know to avoid her) would never be okay with her lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Lmao their discount is 10% off up to $1000. The company is super cheap and frugal and a lot of engineers are also cheap and frugal. If Elle bags and engineer it won't last because most of the ones I know (already know who she is and know to avoid her) would never be okay with her lifestyle

Wow, that is a terrible discount. That's about the price of two or three of Elle's Alibaba inspired pearl necklaces? Definitely not gonna be enough to maintain that chin via plastic surgery and daily Nordstrom hauls :ROFLMAO:

My bf is sort of a techie (used to be a programmer but now more on the strategy side) and you're definitely right about how frugal they can be, especially about anything fashion related. But to be honest, I can't imagine anyone who works hard to earn a good living would be pleased with Smelle's spending habits. How many barefoot dreams blankets does a girl and her cats need?!?

Reactions: 3
Wow, that is a terrible discount. That's about the price of two or three of Elle's Alibaba inspired pearl necklaces? Definitely not gonna be enough to maintain that chin via plastic surgery and daily Nordstrom hauls :ROFLMAO:

My bf is sort of a techie (used to be a programmer but now more on the strategy side) and you're definitely right about how frugal they can be, especially about anything fashion related. But to be honest, I can't imagine anyone who works hard to earn a good living would be pleased with Smelle's spending habits. How many barefoot dreams blankets does a girl and her cats need?!?
Right? My boyfriend makes $500k a year and his nicest clothes are clearance bonobos stuff I got him from the rack otherwise he buys stuff from Kohl's and never could imagine the idea of going to a Michelin restaurant because he doesn't understand it. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of his coworkers are also cheap and frugal and I love that about him because it humbles my occasionally designer loving ass

• Heart
Right? My boyfriend makes $500k a year and his nicest clothes are clearance bonobos stuff I got him from the rack otherwise he buys stuff from Kohl's and never could imagine the idea of going to a Michelin restaurant because he doesn't understand it. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of his coworkers are also cheap and frugal and I love that about him because it humbles my occasionally designer loving ass
I feel you 100%...my bf still wears Zara regularly and the only clothing "splurges" he makes are for "performance" gear due to practical reasons. 🤦‍♀️
That being said, he sees no problem with dropping 5k+ for a laptop or 1k+ for a nice pair of headphones but will make fun of me for buying "another flowery dress?" 😂

My bf doesn't have issues with me buying anything designer, even if he wouldn't make the same purchase himself, but he would be annoyed if I kept hoarding or came home every night with a Nordstrom bag. At that point, he would just assume I have a compulsive shopping issue and reflect on what that means for my character and our relationship. Engineers are some of the most logical people I've ever met and you're absolutely right that they are frugal and sensible about money, regardless of how much they make, and will judge people who spend it frivolously. Just look at some of silicon valley billionaires and the way that they dress 😂

Does anyone have the Elle + Rick engagement video? Shame she deleted that one because it was yt gold. I still can't forget the bewildered look on Rick's face when Smelle called him "the love of my life." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Heretosnoop thanks for the vivid Seattle neighborhoods description. So, seems like Elle headed the advice on gg to get herself an engineer. What should we suggest she do next? 😁

I wonder if she wants an engineer because she thinks they’re easier to manipulate and less experienced w women (nerds) ?!

Reactions: 2
@Heretosnoop thanks for the vivid Seattle neighborhoods description. So, seems like Elle headed the advice on gg to get herself an engineer. What should we suggest she do next? 😁

I wonder if she wants an engineer because she thinks they’re easier to manipulate and less experienced w women (nerds) ?!
She's going to be in for a shock because while engineers are nerdy here they don't lack experience with women. A lot of the engineers I know are players/fuckboys because they know they're successful and can enjoy the company of women. Elle should really be in Texas where pageant hair and clown makeup can look okay and not crazy like it does here in the PNW

Reactions: 8
She's going to be in for a shock because while engineers are nerdy here they don't lack experience with women. A lot of the engineers I know are players/fuckboys because they know they're successful and can enjoy the company of women. Elle should really be in Texas where pageant hair and clown makeup can look okay and not crazy like it does here in the PNW
Hey not all of us in Texas wear pageant hair haha!

• Haha
Wow @Heretosnoop thanks for all the good info!
You guys were correct that she moved to Seattle because of Dean - I don't think it's a coincidence that she's so close to him. How crazy is it that she moved for some online date, for the hope of dating him, for the hope of moving in with him, and for the hope of marrying him?? This shows she clearly does not have good life-decision making skills...if she based her whole life and living location just for an online date...
What's next? She's going to hop all over the US based on dates?
Most wealthier men have a brain, and they will not want to tie themselves down forever with Eleonore Elle Florence, for a multitude of reasons.

Reactions: 3
And @Heretosnoop, it's awesome that you've spread the word locally about this fraud. Gossip sites can only do so much.

Let's be honest... Nobody wants Eleanor in their state.

Well, except for her stalkers.

Last edited:
God she is so boring. i cannot with her. I think the only reason she is still on my radar is b/c her actions are SO ridiculous and following the gossip about her is way more interesting than watching her haha (and now this tattle site makes it way easier than lurking on GG!). i don't recall the last time i actually watched a video of hers.

elle, if you want the gossip to stop, you need to own up to your issues and stop with the fraud. as long as that continues, you'll continue to have the highest ratio of gossipers-to-viewers on your videos lol (and now probably more gossipers b/c of this site!)

on a separate note, i was on that zeusliving site (and found elles's place), but i have to say... after the discounts, the total is only ~3K/month. that is actually REALLY cheap for a fully furnished, large 1bdrm apt in a desirable city (am i wrong? i don't know seattle well but that seems really low).

@unimpressed ~3k/month seems pretty low to me as well! I paid close to that for an unfurnished studio apartment when I lived in Manhattan so I guess that's another reason Elle is squatting in Seattle.

Also as @Heretosnoop mentioned, Elle's neighborhood doesn't seem to be very trendy or have many cool restaurants/cafes, and is mostly filled with Amazon employees (is the office nearby?) so that probably explains the lower price as well.

She does garner A LOT of negative attention for someone with a not so popular channel. Even during her "high"points (Chris and especially Joe era), many people didn't like her and their opinion has only gone down since she got crazier post-Joe.

Reactions: 1
New here, just rediscovered Elle recently... and my god what a snoozefest. I watched her years and years ago when researching professional outfits lol. I live in Vancouver so it was nice to watch someone local.

Hilarious catching up on her shadiness, and wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of threads with discussion on her not being a lawyer / failed relationships. TIA!

New here, just rediscovered Elle recently... and my god what a snoozefest. I watched her years and years ago when researching professional outfits lol. I live in Vancouver so it was nice to watch someone local.

Hilarious catching up on her shadiness, and wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of threads with discussion on her not being a lawyer / failed relationships. TIA!
Welcome! :cool: 👋

I started watching Elle back in the days for a similar reason (young professional woman in a big city) but can't remember the last time I've gone through an entire video of hers these days.

https://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=680 is gem filled with information and screenshots clarifying everything but that site is super finnicky and often crashes or is very slow. But you'll find everything there!

Welcome! :cool: 👋

I started watching Elle back in the days for a similar reason (young professional woman in a big city) but can't remember the last time I've gone through an entire video of hers these days.

https://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=680 is gem filled with information and screenshots clarifying everything but that site is super finnicky and often crashes or is very slow. But you'll find everything there!
Nice, thank you!

I always thought she was buttoned up acted 40 for someone who was 20, but actually thought she was a legit lawyer. Kinda reflective of a lot of people in Vancouver (and I'm sure elsewhere too), living lavish lives for show but not actually working.

You're very welcome.

Elle definitely pretends to be someone she's not and while lots of ppl irl do this as well, I think most of them aren't actively using their fake persona to scam innocent people on the internet who buy her products and help generate income for her via affiliate links. It's a shame you only recently re-disocovered her though, because she had a lot of hilarious videos during the queen of the swamp era with Rickets that she's now deleted. :ROFLMAO:

I'll have a laugh catching up on everything! There's quite a few threads. My god, I didn't know she had so many failed relationships.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.