Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you all never fail to impress me with your sleuthing, receipts, and cleverness....love the "squatter in seattle" tidbit....so funny but so true 😂
And WOW Eleonore Elle Florence's face sure has changed...Elle's current look requires a lot of fillers, botox, plastic surgery AND plenty of makeup to sustain.
Regarding this entire Vera/Robert/Lisa individual, I do think it is possible Elle created this whole "mega-fan, alter-ego" persona to be her own little personal cheerleader. If so, then Elle is much, much more deluded and mentally unstable than we previously thought. At this point with her, it's going to be a bit of a death spiral...desperation is going to increase with each passing second without boyfriend, but said desperation will drive men away.

At this point in her life, I don't think she deserves children. Those poor children will only be objections and possessions to her. We all know she wants them in order to fulfill some sort of mental milestone checklist. There are lots of people who are much more deserving of children and who sadly can't have children for whatever reason.

All those personas/alter-egos, and not a single one can speak in coherent sentences. 😔

Happy mother's day to all of you ladies who are celebrating! Cooking up a storm right now, and definitely not using any of Elle's recipes. :sick:

Reactions: 3
then why would that person immediately delete the “like” in support of Elle, frantically likes a few comments from other posters, then delete the account all together when receipts were presented? Why act like they’ve been caught? Also the troll comments stopped after their slip up, and the two accounts were deleted around the same time.

Elle, it’s okay we already know you check GG and now here..
YIKES! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmao GlossyPinkLipGloss is here to party. Hi Elle! Sorry you don't have kids, a boyfriend, or a career.

If Elle ever pulls the goal on a guy and get an "accidental" pregnancy I pray to God its with someone with a decent chin because her sad excuse of one pre chin implant will make her kids look super pathetic
I wouldn’t put a plan to prego-net past her. She’s just the right type of desperate these days.
The only thing that might stop her from something like that is knowing the guy won’t stay anyway, similar to her dad. I’m not saying her mom tried to prego-net a guy, because I know nothing about that... but I could see Elle trying!

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see how many psycho fans are gonna be vying for Princesses attention today 😂😂😂

• Haha
The ignore feature is very nice!:giggle: Wow, I wish I got paid to gossip about Elle. Would have been awesome to get a commission for starting the Elle trash thread on GG since it has brought so many of us such joy. 😁 Glad to be here on Tattle. So much faster!👍

Reactions: 5
Had to register also here to at least comment on the fact that, as far as I can see, not even 200 people are watching her stream. I cannot imagine wasting my Sunday evening on watching her bead😂

Had to register also here to at least comment on the fact that, as far as I can see, not even 200 people are watching her stream. I cannot imagine wasting my Sunday evening on watching her bead😂
Lol I'm bored out of my mind watching it! She's talking about how some of her stones not being of good enough quality and has a rejects group. that means she's buying super cheap stuff is there is such poor quality control.

And I'm only watching bc my mom lives too far away for me to visit during lock down

Checked out the livestream for 5 minutes hoping that this one would be more interesting than last week’s. I was wrong. It’s amusing watching her do her little fake giggle with stone-cold eyes as she deletes comments that she finds insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a chance to go on youtube and saw that her livestream is still going!! I clicked on it, watched it for 2 minutes, and was utterly bored. This is what she calls jewelry? These are the "gems" and pieces that are sold to customers as "fine jewelry made with semi-precious stones"??
Thoughts:
-I have never seen high quality semi-precious stone stock supplies being strung up like her stock supply was...pretty sure those look like the ones you can buy cheaply online on alibaba or something
-that bracelet in process looks like absolute junk...it seriously looks like a kid's craft project and I don't know who would actually wear that
-the mixing of colors for that bracelet is also very tacky
-I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing her cooped up and stringing together craft beads, and especially since I'm sure she's thinking she's so gracious to show her viewers her process as a "jewelry designer"

Had a chance to go on youtube and saw that her livestream is still going!! I clicked on it, watched it for 2 minutes, and was utterly bored. This is what she calls jewelry? These are the "gems" and pieces that are sold to customers as "fine jewelry made with semi-precious stones"??
Thoughts:
-I have never seen high quality semi-precious stone stock supplies being strung up like her stock supply was...pretty sure those look like the ones you can buy cheaply online on alibaba or something
-that bracelet in process looks like absolute junk...it seriously looks like a kid's craft project and I don't know who would actually wear that
-the mixing of colors for that bracelet is also very tacky
-I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing her cooped up and stringing together craft beads, and especially since I'm sure she's thinking she's so gracious to show her viewers her process as a "jewelry designer"
Oh I can guarantee the people that would wear that also think she is a rare beauty 😂

Oh I can guarantee the people that would wear that also think she is a rare beauty 😂
Oh rare beauty indeed...it's indeed a rare combination of plastic surgeries, filler, botox, and heavy makeup to create Eleonore Elle Florence ;)
Absolutely nothing wrong plastic surgery and the like, but I love how our resident troll and and Elle herself loves to think she's above all else...
Sorry to break it to you Elle, but in a large city where there's plenty of beautiful women with morals, personalities, and skills to boot, you're nothing special at all.

Reactions: 4
Hi Fellow Gurus,
So I was checking Rick's Instagram out and checking his followers and Elle's … Found something very interesting (just too coincidental not to share) and wanna share it but not sure how without a certain someone deleting what I found before I can share this.

Is there anyway of sending an email using this site? Thought I would get a couple of your opinions.

Last edited:
just spill it out here canadagirl (who is not Eleonor LeQuoq), you can take some screen shots if you’re worried they’ll delete it 😉

So this may get deleted but here goes...
Checking out Dickey's Instagram and Elle's and found the following (see snapshot)
1589161354671.png

Then if you search monalisa163 on Instagram you find a LisaR.. and if you search her Instagram pics … there's a picture of her with a guy and if you click on the picture his name is Robert Ryan which shows his Instagram account as "rryanesq" … this has to be the Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert.
1589161500878.png

@Formermvp … Out of consideration for Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert (whatever she'd like to be called) I didn't want to post any of her pictures from her Instagram. After all the crap the person has been stirring up on this site … maybe I'm being too nice but hey... I also didn't want to post just incase I had the wrong person. This just seems too much of a coincidence.

Last edited:
Hey, we have our own Sherlock Homes! Great job Canada girl! If Lisa comes back we’ll ask her to identify her own photo. She’s prob gonna read this anyhow. Got to say I wasn’t expecting grandma Lisa to speak so dirty 😂 Gramma Lisa is Gross 🤢

But do you think it's her? I get her using "Lisa" or "Robert" or "MonaLisa" wondering where "Vera" came from.:unsure:

Reactions: 1
Wow this is interesting and that is a bit of a coincidence...well if that instagram account suddenly goes private...
Also wasn't there a Vera insta account that used to follow Elle but later got deleted after Vera showed up on GG? And I think Vera had a pinterest too that had weird pins on English countryside/Amish stuff.
I think those links were on GG...(GG still too slow for me so I can't go and find them). And I'm not sure if "Vera" deleted those too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.