Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canada girl, we shall never know the depths of the insane mind and hence, where Vera came from 🤣🤣

I caught the final few minutes of her yt live today. She said that she doesn’t accept returns for hygiene reasons, large stores discard returns but small businesses like hers can’t afford to do same. Then she mentioned how Bebe played w the loose pearls that she left on her desk. So, women touching the pearls is unhygienic but her cats rolling the pearls w their paws and mouths is a-okay. Expect some cat liter box residue, saliva and scratches w Lecocq’ Heirloom Alibaba pearls. That’s how low she thinks about her paying customers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But do you think it's her? I get her using "Lisa" or "Robert" or "MonaLisa" wondering where "Vera" came from.:unsure:
Wondering if Vera is a different person maybe? Or maybe Lisa is a big fan and knows Elle loved the name Vera rose or whatever for her kids? She could just have two weird fans but the similarities in language is odd for sure.

Reactions: 2
I think Vera and Lisa/Robert/etc are the one and same individual. Based on their responses when we called them out and referred to them as Vera/Lisa/robert, they didn't deny it and pretty much made it seem as if they are the same individual.
So I'm pretty sure it's just one...very, ahem...dedicated individual.
Lisa herself said he/she was Robert, so if they created another fake individual, I have no doubt they are capable of creating multiple, many personalities.

Whoever this person is, they are clearly an Elle fan (as much as they like to deny it). Though it takes a ton of crazy for them to pretend to be a guy who is in love with Elle and wants to marry her on Elle's own livestream.
If I were Eleonore Elle Florence, I would be pissed and insulted that someone tried to bait me to pay attention to them when they know I'm desperate for male attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Canada girl, we shall never know the depths of the insane mind and hence, where Vera came from 🤣🤣

I caught the final few minutes of her yt live today. She said that she doesn’t accept returns for hygiene reasons, large stores discard returns but small businesses like hers can’t afford to do same. Then she mentioned how Bebe played w the loose pearls that she left on her desk. So, women touching the pearls is unhygienic but her cats rolling the pearls w their paws and mouths is a-okay. Expect some cat liter box residue, saliva and scratches w Lecocq’ Heirloom Alibaba pearls. That’s how low she thinks about her paying customers.
SHE as in Elle said she doesn't accept returns for hygiene reasons?? ...Well that's interesting because I recall a certain vlog in January 2019 titled "HAIR BOW SHOWDOWN" where she bought a Jennifer Behr bow (cost $152 USD) and showed a hair bow tie comparison. She was handling the bow and put it in her hair with the price tag still attached then proceeded to tell us how with a cheaper bow you can use at home to get the same look. Then she mentioned at clip 3:33 that she's going to return the hair bow. So basically she bought a hair bow, wore it for the purpose of her vlog then returned it.

Wondering if Vera is a different person maybe? Or maybe Lisa is a big fan and knows Elle loved the name Vera rose or whatever for her kids? She could just have two weird fans but the similarities in language is odd for sure.
I'm pretty sure that Vera/Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert are the same person. I was only questioning if the Instagram account for MonaLisa/LisaR and Robert are the same person. I guess time will tell if this person comes back on. And if it is the same person I wonder what Robert Ryan would think of his partner/wife using his name on social media along with the other names.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She doesn’t accept returns because she knows her pearls are not the quality she claims and most customers (except her loyal dedicated fans) would return. I’m very curious to know how many repeat customers she gets.

What would be very amusing is if someone had her pearls and took them to an appraiser and posted that appraisal. Wonder what all those people would think of their value then. There are Akoya pearls for less than $400 and they look so much nicer than Elle's low quality jewelry that looks like it came from the Ardene store.

• Sick
Wait, but there’s more. After she was done stringing the bracelet she proceeded to eat a scone with her hands. No hand washing in between. Those beads are generally bought from China but the unfinished stones come from elsewhere. Bottom line, between mining, finishing and sale point, the beads exchange A LOT of hands.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So this may get deleted but here goes...
Checking out Dickey's Instagram and Elle's and found the following (see snapshot)
View attachment 127476

Then if you search monalisa163 on Instagram you find a LisaR.. and if you search her Instagram pics … there's a picture of her with a guy and if you click on the picture his name is Robert Ryan which shows his Instagram account as "rryanesq" … this has to be the Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert.
View attachment 127477

@Formermvp … Out of consideration for Lisa/MonaLisa/Robert (whatever she'd like to be called) I didn't want to post any of her pictures from her Instagram. After all the crap the person has been stirring up on this site … maybe I'm being too nice but hey... I also didn't want to post just incase I had the wrong person. This just seems too much of a coincidence.
ughhh someone with a burner account should just dm her and tell her to put her profile on private anyways.. whether shes the troll or not.. she’s the only one with her name in her part of town and her address and phone number is readily available online 🤦🏼‍♀️

I swear some just posted something along the lines of "what do your husbands think of your pettiness"

My long term partner doesn't care, he's not the boss of me and he wouldn't like me if I differed all my decisions to him. And I certainly wouldn't like him if I had to run everything I did in life by him first. Imagine me doing my job and asking my bf who knows nothing about my profession what to do first!

We are all our own people and whatever our significant others think or don't think doesn't matter. Healthy relationships aren't ones where one person is just there to please the other or to demand from the other.

Also I'm only saying this bc it really gets in my craw, but no one has to get married. Marriage is an outdated social contstruct to treat women like property and free labor. Obviously this is off topic
(an a specific peeve of mine) but assuming every woman is automatically married bc we need handlers or something pisses me off.

Some of us are happy unmarried with partners or happy to be alone. Not all of us subscribe to elle's weird you can only be happy with a man ideals. You don't need a man to make you feel complete, you should feel happy with yourself, bc something could happen to your partner at any time. They could unexpected pass away, become Ill, or leave you for someone else; depending on another person for happiness and financial stability is the dumbest thing anyone could do.

Sorry not sorry, bc I'm sick of trolls coming on here and preaching outdated 50s housewife ideals. You can call me an ugly man hating feminist all you want, but I know me and every woman has so much more value than what apparently some of us are still taught to think.

Edit. if being married makes you happy that's fine , not shaming people for life choices, just the whole social pressure about marriage pisses me off esp when people make that their sole goal in life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, before disappearing into the night/lunatic asylum, they said something along the lines what would your husbands say?!? Leads me to believe it was an older woman bc of the reference to a husband’s authority and implying a woman would be somehow ashamed or scared of her husbands opinion/reaction. As far as the younger generation is concerned they don’t give a crappy pearl 🥳

There are plenty of young fundamentalist women out there who have been raised to submit to men's authority. See: fundiesnark on reddit.

Great, now there's another rabbit hole to go down... lol.

FWIW, my SO and I joke about everything being done at a "swift clip" now Ă  la Rick.

• Haha
It’s so good to catch up with the goss again. I was completely turned off by how user unfriendly other sites was.
So, in the live stream last week, Elle was asked about mental health. She just sort of brushed it off saying she’s just an “upbeat” person; then adding it helps her to have a purpose, and then in the same breath linked it to her pearls and charity drive. Whatever is the “resilience” that Ginette was praising Elle for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ehhhh I could be wrong (obviously) but I checked out that IG for MonaLisa and unless she has multiple personalities or a love for Eleanor that eclipses the love for her family... I don't buy it. Especially the way she writes on there. Only a truly disturbed individual would be able to go from coherent sentences to the psychotic ramblings following us around. Just like you were able to sleuth that, anyone else could just be trolling her subs and stealing their identities.

Seeing the person posting on the live yesterday, my gut is telling me it's some love-crazed foreign guy... Speaking from past experiences with guys who are (forgive me) FOB, related to their love interest, I have seen similar behaviors (the continual professions of undying love even though the recipient is not interested, etc). Also, the way they write makes me think English is definitely not their first language. This is not a jab at minorities... Just a gut feeling due to things I have witnessed in my past. And if they had read any of our prior musings, we've mentioned a good deal how the grannies of the world are obssessed with her. I think that's why he keeps plucking female names to be his troll personalities.

Probably the more Eleanor ignores his advances, the more psycho he'll get.

And apparently he/she is a Christian who is into doomsday/prepper/conspiracy stuff...Lisa Haven (one of their alter egos) is a youtuber whose channel revolves around that.
Unless they said all that just to throw us off. Either way, I would be legit scared if I had a fan like that...as you guys said, it's not normal to alternate between coherent sentences and lunatic ravings.

Reactions: 1
Yes exactly. I think she's too stupidly naive to see the danger in having a stalker like that. Eleanor you can only get so far with a block... That person can still find you.

I was thinking... How INSANE is it that bigger YTers that have absolutely rabid fans don't have them camping out on gossip sites (JStar, Shane, etc). How does Eleanor, a lowly YT squatter manage it? That's why I think this one is different. This one, is in love. Like fight people to the death for her in love. In some way, I think that's the fairytale she thinks she wants. To anyone with a brain, it's a deranged psycho.

Screenshot_20200511-083111~2.png
This is what her stalker will become

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ehhhh I could be wrong (obviously) but I checked out that IG for MonaLisa and unless she has multiple personalities or a love for Eleanor that eclipses the love for her family... I don't buy it. Especially the way she writes on there. Only a truly disturbed individual would be able to go from coherent sentences to the psychotic ramblings following us around. Just like you were able to sleuth that, anyone else could just be trolling her subs and stealing their identities.

Seeing the person posting on the live yesterday, my gut is telling me it's some love-crazed foreign guy... Speaking from past experiences with guys who are (forgive me) FOB, related to their love interest, I have seen similar behaviors (the continual professions of undying love even though the recipient is not interested, etc). Also, the way they write makes me think English is definitely not their first language. This is not a jab at minorities... Just a gut feeling due to things I have witnessed in my past. And if they had read any of our prior musings, we've mentioned a good deal how the grannies of the world are obssessed with her. I think that's why he keeps plucking female names to be his troll personalities.

“Coherent”? Slightly. MonaLisa163’s grammar and punctuation leave much to be desired, but are different from the Gossip Troll’s (GT’s) in various ways, and objectively more North American than GT’s.

I moved to a foreign country in high school and you’re right - boys there would profess their undying love, tell me I would be their children’s mother, threaten the lives of my male friends, and send me anonymous love letters — before I even met them in person! There was once this high school guy who would text me from an unknown number and tell me my earrings were nice and I looked pretty (basically letting me know he was watching me) but he didn’t want to reveal who he was yet, not until he was ready to say I Love You in person... I was only 15 at the time. It’s a very non-Western way of “wooing” a woman, which all my local girl friends there thought was ideal and flattering, but having grown up in the States, was textbook stalker material.

I swear some just posted something along the lines of "what do your husbands think of your pettiness"

My long term partner doesn't care, he's not the boss of me and he wouldn't like me if I differed all my decisions to him. And I certainly wouldn't like him if I had to run everything I did in life by him first. Imagine me doing my job and asking my bf who knows nothing about my profession what to do first!

We are all our own people and whatever our significant others think or don't think doesn't matter. Healthy relationships aren't ones where one person is just there to please the other or to demand from the other.

Also I'm only saying this bc it really gets in my craw, but no one has to get married. Marriage is an outdated social contstruct to treat women like property and free labor. Obviously this is off topic
(an a specific peeve of mine) but assuming every woman is automatically married bc we need handlers or something pisses me off.

Some of us are happy unmarried with partners or happy to be alone. Not all of us subscribe to elle's weird you can only be happy with a man ideals. You don't need a man to make you feel complete, you should feel happy with yourself, bc something could happen to your partner at any time. They could unexpected pass away, become Ill, or leave you for someone else; depending on another person for happiness and financial stability is the dumbest thing anyone could do.

Sorry not sorry, bc I'm sick of trolls coming on here and preaching outdated 50s housewife ideals. You can call me an ugly man hating feminist all you want, but I know me and every woman has so much more value than what apparently some of us are still taught to think.

Edit. if being married makes you happy that's fine , not shaming people for life choices, just the whole social pressure about marriage pisses me off esp when people make that their sole goal in life
I must've missed something...where did someone post "what do your husbands think of your pettiness"?

Reactions: 1

Now that you mention it, I didnt think of it , but I def think you are right. Not to say anything bad about other countries or generalize, but they are definitely a lot of countries in the world who don't have the best outlook towards women, women may still work and go to school but still have some weird patriarchal social norms. And I did have friends who studied abroad in Europe and even there the guys there were a a bit creepy too, they played it off as a weird quirk but to me I would've been scared. Makes me wonder if the "nice guy" trope in media has made an impression but not everyone gets that that isn't good either?

I must've missed something...where did someone post "what do your husbands think of your pettiness"?
Someone that was I think named " you fools" had a post, and then kept deleting and updating it with a couple different comments, I didnt quote them but I wish I had bc they seem to have vanished totally, probably bc everyone else was being the bigger person or busy with their mom's and ignored them.

Wow, I've missed a lot! You ladies are amazing at sleuthing :cool:

Whoever this stalker/super-fan is, it's super creepy and off-putting. If I were Elle, I would genuinely be scared.

Even if Vera/Lisa/Robert/etc wasn't dangerous, it's still really embarrassing that of all the people who could be interested in or concerned about Elle, that it happens to be someone so crazy. That says a lot about her and the sorts of people who would want to be associated with her for the long haul (hence her string of getting dumped?).

I'm also half convinced that this "mega fan" is just Elle taking all the rage from her life and channeling it onto us. The receipts were definitely a sign and objectively speaking, Eleanor's life has gone downhill since the Joe breakup and that was over a year ago so she's probably seething with rage at the way things have turned out. :ROFLMAO: Her channel has become a lot worse (both in content quality and viewership numbers), her personal life is a hot mess, and gossip forums/general hate has proliferated in the recent months.

Also why is her live chat replay constantly turned off when the livestream videos upload (I just took a glance)? Is she afraid that people will realize it's mostly bots and that she's talking to herself? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.