Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught you..you are reading my posts :ROFLMAO:,you just couldn't help it could ya!

Her livestream will be even more dismal than usual because of Mother's Day tomorrow. But don't worry, those bots will come in handy 😂
And you know who might lurk in and try to capture Eleanor Elle's attention.
Speaking of which, it's so refreshing to have the ignore button on this forum (and the fact that I can finally login as opposed to GG)! That way I don't have to be bothered with scrolling past that person's post. And I absolutely love the fact that that person is going to spend hours refreshing this forum only for no one to care.
But on a serious note, please stay safe, ladies (and the men here). I think this person may seriously be unhinged and may try to hack into accounts and may do things that are best left untold...
You know you are reading my posts!

So this is how you spend your Saturday nights!!!!!! gossiping about Elle! LOSERS!

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::whistle::sneaky::unsure::unsure::unsure:;):confused::oops::ROFLMAO:

I'm sure many of you have Hacked Elle...and have paid her a visit..you guys are beyond weirdos...your wasting your life trolling all of her media and accounts day and night...cuckooooooo birds!!!!!!!!

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I am going to gather a group of people to troll you......

It's going to be fun!!! :ROFLMAO:

You won't know what hit ya :sneaky:

It's going to be real cushiony🥰🥰😘😘😜

You've had it coming! o_O o_O o_O

You can call me Elle's guardian 👼 angel

Last edited:
The commentary is so pedestrian. English must not be their first language or they're just a bit slow.

Reactions: 5

She's style she's grace, with an entirely new face. :oops:

The commentary is so pedestrian. English must not be their first language or they're just a bit slow.
Yeah, this person seems more confused than Elle's teeth before her "root canal." 👀I'll see your ESL assessment and raise you a "they're a boomer"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure many of you have Hacked Elle...and have paid her a visit..you guys are beyond weirdos...your wasting your life trolling all of her media and accounts day and night...cuckooooooo birds!!!!!!!!
When someone repl
Everyone knows when someone attacks the grammar on internet commentaries..they have nothing better to say😚

I on the other hand...know how to get under your skin😁

I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's livestream knowing how badly Eleanor wants kids and will probably never have them.

Reactions: 4
You Angry bird

When someone repl

Everyone knows when someone attacks the grammar on internet commentaries..they have nothing better to say😚

I on the other hand...know how to get under your skin😁
You Angry bird

I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's livestream knowing how badly Eleanor wants kids and will probably never have them.
You're an Angry Bird..your kids must look like ugly gremlins..but when Elle has kids they will look like heavenly angels just like her!

You need to take lessons from beautiful Elle...Elle has grace,elegance,class,poise,she carries herself well,she stays positive when trolled by evil entities like yourself,she doesn't let anything get her down,she doesn't stay down when people try to bring her down...

Last edited:
Lmao GlossyPinkLipGloss is here to party. Hi Elle! Sorry you don't have kids, a boyfriend, or a career.

If Elle ever pulls the goal on a guy and get an "accidental" pregnancy I pray to God its with someone with a decent chin because her sad excuse of one pre chin implant will make her kids look super pathetic

Reactions: 6
Lmao GlossyPinkLipGloss is here to party. Hi Elle! Sorry you don't have kids, a boyfriend, or a career.

If Elle ever pulls the goal on a guy and get an "accidental" pregnancy I pray to God its with someone with a decent chin because her sad excuse of one pre chin implant will make her kids look super pathetic
You poor pathetic soul...I take it you're greeeeen with envy..honey you need delieverance..you are battling some serious demons..I can just picture you foaming out the mouth..Looks like someone's due for their rabies shot!

Elle looks deranged as she's painting her nails. Her identity was girlboss lawyer, but what is she now? Squatter in Seattle?

Reactions: 2
I’m curious about her sales? I can see how someone might be enticed to buy one of her cheaper ‘heirlooms’ around $100, but would anyone spend $400 or even $200 on something they can’t return?!? There’s plenty of reputed retailers selling far better pearls at better prices and with full refund policies...

I think she would have been more lucky in love had she stayed with her natural face. Her updated visage caused all kind of deluded and unfounded aspirations. 🙂

Attachments

I’m curious about her sales? I can see how someone might be enticed to buy one of her cheaper ‘heirlooms’ around $100, but would anyone spend $400 or even $200 on something they can’t return?!? There’s plenty of reputed retailers selling far better pearls at better prices and with full refund policies...

I think she would have been more lucky in love had she stayed with her natural face. Her updated visage caused all kind of deluded and unfounded aspirations. 🙂
Happy mother's day indeed. She's the spitting (lisping) image of her mom. I wonder how she fares with chargebacks.

Reactions: 1

She's style she's grace, with an entirely new face. :oops:

Yeah, this person seems more confused than Elle's teeth before her "root canal." 👀I'll see your ESL assessment and raise you a "they're a boomer"
She's definitely had more work than just having braces. Her nose and jaw are visibly different. Also, she doesn't have the chin lines when she smiles anymore, maybe botox?

Nah, Elle lives in a fairy tale/ hallmark movie, remember? She MUST marry a(ny) man first before she gets her baby, because that's how perfect women on paper do it.

Just my two cents, maybe saying Elle not having children is something of a weakness isn't the best for those of us who want children and can't have children or have a very difficult time having children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eh, I don't think Elle is that stupid to sign up here under that name. I bet it's someone who snagged it up trying to be clever (and it is! lol).

Reactions: 1
Eh, I don't think Elle is that stupid to sign up here under that name. I bet it's someone who snagged it up trying to be clever (and it is! lol).
then why would that person immediately delete the “like” in support of Elle, frantically likes a few comments from other posters, then delete the account all together when receipts were presented? Why act like they’ve been caught? Also the troll comments stopped after their slip up, and the two accounts were deleted around the same time.

Elle, it’s okay we already know you check GG and now here..

Looks like Elle was up at 1AM probably frantically looking for a boyfriend, trying to get rid of us, or shopping...all while looking deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, you all never fail to impress me with your sleuthing, receipts, and cleverness....love the "squatter in seattle" tidbit....so funny but so true 😂
And WOW Eleonore Elle Florence's face sure has changed...Elle's current look requires a lot of fillers, botox, plastic surgery AND plenty of makeup to sustain.
Regarding this entire Vera/Robert/Lisa individual, I do think it is possible Elle created this whole "mega-fan, alter-ego" persona to be her own little personal cheerleader. If so, then Elle is much, much more deluded and mentally unstable than we previously thought. At this point with her, it's going to be a bit of a death spiral...desperation is going to increase with each passing second without boyfriend, but said desperation will drive men away.

At this point in her life, I don't think she deserves children. Those poor children will only be objections and possessions to her. We all know she wants them in order to fulfill some sort of mental milestone checklist. There are lots of people who are much more deserving of children and who sadly can't have children for whatever reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.