Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:mad:

Oh you are no fun

Can I ask you guys anything?

are any of you getting paid?

How much time do you dedicate to posting about Elle??? Seems like a daily routine....

Do you search through all of Elle's social media everyday?

Everyone please let’s not respond to vera/lisa/robert and freeze her/him out. He/She gets thrives on our interactions with her.

Reactions: 9
Everyone please let’s not respond to vera/lisa/robert and freeze her/him out. He/She gets thrives on our interactions with her.
You are a party pooper

Oh you are no fun
I have been doing some research and I know that some of you are getting paid to gossip on these gossip sites....you are the scammers!!!

@LuvYoutube - 100% agreed. Pretty sure there is a way to block or mute, we need to do that for them. Everyone let's block and mute.
The second I'm back on this website and this freaky individual decides to pop up again...

And I'm sure this individual will try to say anything to get a reaction from us and to get us to waste time to argue with them and their forever convoluted logic. My advice is to block, mute, and forget about this individual.

Reactions: 6
People!!!!you are getting played by these scammers to contribute in these gossip sites.

The longer they can rail you in to the gossip the more money they will make.

This is why they're very dedicated...they are getting paid!!!
No wonder something seemed soon off about you guys...and I am only talking about the dedicated ones who are treating this as their 9-5 job.

🍯 Honey...I am not an Elle fan.

Do you think Elle can tell the quality of Kate Hudson's pearls without actually inspecting them? Its likely she's just 'assuming' hers is better because her pearls are the BEST pearls in the world. The ego of that woman amazes me.

Reactions: 5
How much do you get paid...what a dispicable job you have...How can you live with yourselves????

Paid Gossipers

Have any of you noticed that there are only a small number of people dedicated to the gossip...it's a scam.

Can't wait to troll Elle tomorrow ✌🏼
Oh this is a perfect outlet for you...to let out all your dark energy from your black soul...seek help..because you are a vicious one...stop looking at someone else's flaws..you need to to work on yours..You are not a happy person...

@LuvYoutube - 100% agreed. Pretty sure there is a way to block or mute, we need to do that for them. Everyone let's block and mute.
The second I'm back on this website and this freaky individual decides to pop up again...

And I'm sure this individual will try to say anything to get a reaction from us and to get us to waste time to argue with them and their forever convoluted logic. My advice is to block, mute, and forget about this individual.
Please don't reply to me...your remarks are too much!!!!!!!

These gossip sites need to be taken down...it makes me sick to my stomach..even more so knowing that some of you are getting paid....People don't play into them.

These gossip sites generate money through ADs.

Last edited:
Ladies FYI, if you put your cursor above someone's name, a pop-up comes out and you can hit ignore. Their posts stop showing up, even when someone else responds and quotes them (not that any of you amazing ladies would be bothered to engage in the first place ;)).

Also whose gonna take one for the team and watch the livestream tomorrow and report back? We would forever be in your debt cause we all know that's no easy task. :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Ladies FYI, if you put your cursor above someone's name, a pop-up comes out and you can hit ignore. Their posts stop showing up, even when someone else responds and quotes them (not that any of you amazing ladies would be bothered to engage in the first place ;)).

Also whose gonna take one for the team and watch the livestream tomorrow and report back? We would forever be in your debt cause we all know that's no easy task. :LOL:
Amazing ladies!!!!!! They are She Beasts who are miserable with themselves...isn't obvious with the time they dedicate on these sites...by the way you WILL read these posts..I know it.

I won’t be available to watch the livestream as I’m celebrating Mothers Day.

Reactions: 6
I won’t be available to watch the livestream as I’m celebrating Mothers Day.
Same here! Anyone living in a place that's not celebrating mother's day tomorrow and free to check out the video? We would all really appreciate the 🍵👀

Same here! Anyone living in a place that's not celebrating mother's day tomorrow and free to check out the video? We would all really appreciate the 🍵👀
She'll stare cross-eyed at the chat while ignoring most of the questions, then drone on about her Flinstones necklaces for 35 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You must be a hag...because if you were not you would be content and not have to point out other's flaws.

If any of you were truly happy you wouldn't be pointing out other's flaws..
I can tell you are not happy people.

Her livestream will be even more dismal than usual because of Mother's Day tomorrow. But don't worry, those bots will come in handy 😂
And you know who might lurk in and try to capture Eleanor Elle's attention.
Speaking of which, it's so refreshing to have the ignore button on this forum (and the fact that I can finally login as opposed to GG)! That way I don't have to be bothered with scrolling past that person's post. And I absolutely love the fact that that person is going to spend hours refreshing this forum only for no one to care.
But on a serious note, please stay safe, ladies (and the men here). I think this person may seriously be unhinged and may try to hack into accounts and may do things that are best left untold...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.