Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand her long socks and loafers fashion she’s got going on at the moment.

tried watching her vlog channel and my god it’s hectic as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her video about the murder of Helen Bailey contained some errors that she had taken from a documentary without fact-checking them. And I'm sure it's not the only one (remember her initial video about the disappearance - now a solved murder - of Alissa Turney was so inaccurate that the victim's sister asked her to take it down?)
This is really old but omg. After listening to the podcast missing Alissa I became obsessed by Sarah’s campaign against her father. I remember watching Eleanors vid but I can’t remember how much of what she said didn’t align with the other facts out there. I usually find discrepancies between true crime creators covering the same case…

Did Eleanor say she had been asked to take it down? Or did Sarah share that Eleanor was spreading misinformation? I’m intrigued lol

I'm not sure, it was before I started watching her but it's covered here: https://cherwell.org/2021/05/20/in-conversation-with-eleanor-neale/ "(The victim's sister) contacted Neale directly after seeing her video and explained that some of the evidence – which Neale had found through news reports – was wrong: “Her family have had this uphill battle with news outlets because they’ve always been printing things wrong about this case. And I said, ‘Look, I would love to redo this video with your input’. And I did; I took the video down. And I spoke with her sister and we completely redid the video”". I've seen it referenced on social media too
Oh nvrmind- you gave the answer here. Thanks !

Reactions: 1
What’s the point of speculating on her weight loss? Why does it matter? Don’t mean to attack anyone, just a genuine question since weight doesn’t really have an impact on the quality (or lack thereof) of her videos. Even if she did have surgery, she’s in the UK and could have easily gotten it through NHS - but I still don’t see why she’d owe anyone an explanation.
On a different note: she now has a youtoos (?) like who thought that was a good idea

Reactions: 7
Her weight hasn't really been discussed on here until lately, only by 1 or 2 people in this thread. The rest of us wasnt engaging.

I think she may be exaggerating or lying about seeing a forum discussing her weight (unless she's talking about somewhere else). Because it's easier for her to say she's getting hate for her weight, than to say she's getting hate for her content/ views. That way she gains sympathy from the body-positive community, and she doesn't have to take ownership of how insensitive she comes across.

Here, we mainly discuss how she presents her cases.

Reactions: 2
Her weight hasn't really been discussed on here until lately, only by 1 or 2 people in this thread. The rest of us wasnt engaging.

I think she may be exaggerating or lying about seeing a forum discussing her weight (unless she's talking about somewhere else). Because it's easier for her to say she's getting hate for her weight, than to say she's getting hate for her content/ views. That way she gains sympathy from the body-positive community, and she doesn't have to take ownership of how insensitive she comes across.

Here, we mainly discuss how she presents her cases.
100% - it’s hardly been mentioned here!
People are bound to acknowledge it (including in her YouTube comments) because she does seem to have lost a lot, but no one has been negative about it on here at all!

It’s either on another forum or she’s exaggerating and saying she’s getting negative comments about it for a bit of attention 😂 (the way people did with Adele when she lost so much but I’ve not seen anything like that about Eleanor)

Reactions: 3
I came across this video about crime youtuber Stephanie Soo (does anyone watch her?)
Well, her videos are mukbangs with her telling true crime stories, which is obviously weird but okay.

Anyway, this youtuber made a video about her, and I looked through the comments, and saw one of the top comments about Eleanor 🤣 saying how respectful she is (unlike Stephanie). Wow, no words...

Eleanor has fooled a lot of people.

Screenshot_20220130-224949_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
I came across this video about crime youtuber Stephanie Soo (does anyone watch her?)
Well, her videos are mukbangs with her telling true crime stories, which is obviously weird but okay.

Anyway, this youtuber made a video about her, and I looked through the comments, and saw one of the top comments about Eleanor 🤣 saying how respectful she is (unlike Stephanie). Wow, no words...

Eleanor has fooled a lot of people.

View attachment 1028765

The YouTube who made that video is friends with Eleanor in real life and is kind of part of that little group in terms of their fans! They all band together 😂

In fairness though I have listened to Stephanie Soos podcast on Spotify and she’s also pretty disrespectful! These people forget they’re talking about real life victims I think!

The YouTube who made that video is friends with Eleanor in real life and is kind of part of that little group in terms of their fans! They all band together 😂

In fairness though I have listened to Stephanie Soos podcast on Spotify and she’s also pretty disrespectful! These people forget they’re talking about real life victims I think!
It all makes sense now. Because that comment was random lol. See how biased Eleanor's friends are?
She is just as disrespectful as Stephanie, just in another way.

I only follow Kendall Rae now. Since finding this page about a month ago it really put me off Eleanor and also other true crime YouTubers. Kendall Rae is chilled and calm and not every case she covers is about a gory or recent crime and if it is then she’s decent about it and calm. Eleanor sensationalises the crimes she covers. Things changed for me after the Elaine Ohara Case and every video I watched after that was off putting. She was annoying me before the Elaine Case with the giggling, the funny looks, the gawky teenage nerd vibe she randomly started giving out so now I just cannot watch her at all.

As for her weight, who cares? She’s a beautiful girl and looks lovely with her weight loss. She should maybe go onto self care videos on her other Channel or something. I’m sure loads of healthy lifestyle teams would team up with her for her adds so she could still get paid for talking about her weight loss or how she maintains it.

I only follow Kendall Rae now. Since finding this page about a month ago it really put me off Eleanor and also other true crime YouTubers. Kendall Rae is chilled and calm and not every case she covers is about a gory or recent crime and if it is then she’s decent about it and calm. Eleanor sensationalises the crimes she covers. Things changed for me after the Elaine Ohara Case and every video I watched after that was off putting. She was annoying me before the Elaine Case with the giggling, the funny looks, the gawky teenage nerd vibe she randomly started giving out so now I just cannot watch her at all.

As for her weight, who cares? She’s a beautiful girl and looks lovely with her weight loss. She should maybe go onto self care videos on her other Channel or something. I’m sure loads of healthy lifestyle teams would team up with her for her adds so she could still get paid for talking about her weight loss or how she maintains it.
kendall Rae is excellent.She and her husband recently donated a huge amount of money to the gabby petito charity. Only true crime YouTuber I watch now

kendall Rae is excellent.She and her husband recently donated a huge amount of money to the gabby petito charity. Only true crime YouTuber I watch now
Kendall and her partner are so selfless! I remember watching where she donated loads of money to the gabby petito fund. She’s lovely!

Kendall Rae is pregnant 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 how amazing isthis news?! She will be an amazing mother! I know this isnt Eleanor related but Kendall is mentioned a lot on here (by me aswell) 🤣🎉🎉🎉

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kendall and her partner are so selfless! I remember watching where she donated loads of money to the gabby petito fund. She’s lovely!

Kendall Rae is pregnant 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 how amazing isthis news?! She will be an amazing mother! I know this isnt Eleanor related but Kendall is mentioned a lot on here (by me aswell) 🤣🎉🎉🎉
im so so happy for her! She seems such a great person and all her work even the podcasts are amazing.

Reactions: 4

I'm so happy for them, but I think she should have waited a bit to announce it, especially after having a miscarriage. She said she was due in August so she must be 8 weeks along!

I'm so happy for them, but I think she should have waited a bit to announce it, especially after having a miscarriage. She said she was due in August so she must be 8 weeks along!
she said she’s in her second trimester, so she’s probably about 13 weeks at least

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.