Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Eleanors fandom are so biased and don’t really realise how inappropriate she is at times.
The incongruent giggling and random accents she does when talking about people being murdered makes me feel ill 😂

Reactions: 13
Absolutely love her, I fall asleep each night listening to one of her YouTube videos. I think she’s fab!
Yes I love someone who giggles whilst talking about crimes, interjects her own ridiculous opinions, gets facts wrong and ignores families when they ask for things to be taken down / told they are wrong. 10/10!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I love someone who giggles whilst talking about crimes, interjects her own ridiculous opinions, gets facts wrong and ignores families when they ask for things to be taken down / told they are wrong. 10/10!
Oh dear…

I’m sorry you don’t like her. Have a lovely day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eleanor, log out. we don't want you here. bye
I can assure you I’m not Eleanor, I just genuinely didn’t fancy an argument with a stranger on the internet at 8am on a Monday morning.

I’ve never looked into her that much to know all the things you’ve stated, I just enjoy her YouTube videos.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can assure you I’m not Eleanor, I just genuinely didn’t fancy an argument with a stranger on the internet at 8am on a Monday morning.

I’ve never looked into her that much to know all the things you’ve stated, I just enjoy her YouTube videos.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
great.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But have you not detected these things whilst enjoying her videos 😂 you don’t have to be a genius to work out she’s a bit crappy at doing them and there’s far better people to watch!

Reactions: 4
But have you not detected these things whilst enjoying her videos 😂 you don’t have to be a genius to work out she’s a bit crappy at doing them and there’s far better people to watch!
Tbf I never saw anything wrong with her until I came on here and read completely different opinions. After reading on here I just couldn't ignore the snickering and disrespect towards the victims and the insane amount/nature of ads. I actually liked the two parters because I timed my workouts by her videos (so like 40 minutes) and thought that was well handy until I realised how she's obviously only doing them to monetize on a case twice or thrice even... as someone paying for YT premium I do not need to sit through 3 (very tone deaf) ads to learn about a single case thank u very much

Reactions: 15
Tbf I never saw anything wrong with her until I came on here and read completely different opinions. After reading on here I just couldn't ignore the snickering and disrespect towards the victims and the insane amount/nature of ads. I actually liked the two parters because I timed my workouts by her videos (so like 40 minutes) and thought that was well handy until I realised how she's obviously only doing them to monetize on a case twice or thrice even... as someone paying for YT premium I do not need to sit through 3 (very tone deaf) ads to learn about a single case thank u very much
I was exactly the same as you! Really liked her videos until I read this thread.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough!! I always compared her to others who I liked who churned out 1 hour + videos when she was doing 3 parters for that time and saw a few comments from families / friends saying she was wrong and it put me right off before really coming here!

Reactions: 3
I can honestly say no I haven’t, I’ve never looked too far into it. It’s just something I put on whilst I sleep. So I don’t pay full attention to her

Reactions: 1
The exact same for me. When I started realising every video had an ad, she lost her charm for me. Especially when other YouTubers were covering the same cases in a lot of detail in one 45 minute video.

She also could have covered more than one case with the same amount of ads to make it seem like less of a money grab.

But clearly she prefers getting paid twice (or thrice) to read off one wiki page.

Reactions: 8
I can honestly say no I haven’t, I’ve never looked too far into it. It’s just something I put on whilst I sleep. So I don’t pay full attention to her
Wouldn’t have thought listening to someone giggling over people’s murders would be something people used to fall asleep. Maybe you should pay full attention and decide whether or not you think her videos are respectful to the victims or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've not noticed this giggling thing and I've watched a lot of her videos. Could it potentially be a nervous reaction from talking about something serious?

I've not noticed this giggling thing and I've watched a lot of her videos. Could it potentially be a nervous reaction from talking about something serious?
In her old videos she didn't though which I think is why it's so obvious. As soon as she started to move into mainstream influencing her videos changed from serious and respectful to light-hearted and jokey ☹

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’s had weightloss surgery? She never properly addresses the weight loss and lets people know how she did it. It’s been pretty rapid too and she was most likely big enough to get surgery.

Does anyone else think she’s had weightloss surgery? She never properly addresses the weight loss and lets people know how she did it. It’s been pretty rapid too and she was most likely big enough to get surgery.
Yes I agree seems likely, glad the profits from murder victims is going to a good cause!

yes 💯

Such a small thing, but her constantly wearing knee socks around her house and showing them off on instagram stories drives me insane 😂 that’s 100% not comfortable, when I was in school it was a ballache having to pull them up all the time, just wear a pair of trackies and be done with it

Reactions: 5
I like the fact she’s promoted the change.org page for her latest case, wish she would’ve gave it a shout out in both parts 1 and 2 though!
She used to do this in a lot of her older videos along with charity donations and shout outs, wonder what happened to that 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.