Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she used to make one part videos over an hour long. her most recent case is a two parter that are both 40 mins. did she really need to make that into 2 parts? all for the ££££

i think it’s a money motive as people on here have mentioned, but i think it is also so that she doesn’t have to upload as much. if it was condensed into one video then she would need to post a whole other video sooner, lazyyyy

Very lazy because she's doing no more than regurgitating what she reads on Wikipedia or what she watches in a documentary. I doubt it takes her more than an afternoon to gather the information for one case.

She doesn't go into depth or speak with the families or even read message boards where sometimes, people who know the victim might post.

What I don't get though, is she still has to record for the same amount of time whether it's one case or two. She might as well cover more cases but condense the information.

Reactions: 8
Very lazy because she's doing no more than regurgitating what she reads on Wikipedia or what she watches in a documentary. I doubt it takes her more than an afternoon to gather the information for one case.

She doesn't go into depth or speak with the families or even read message boards where sometimes, people who know the victim might post.

What I don't get though, is she still has to record for the same amount of time whether it's one case or two. She might as well cover more cases but condense the information.
When you contrast her to the likes of Kendal it’s insane she even gets views. Kendal does videos including stories directly from the families, raises money for charity, seems to really genuinely care and follows things up. Same thing with Danielle she seems to really care and always follows up. I can’t understand how Eleanor is still gaining views with the content she produces, if it’s impacting her mental health just stop doing it nobody is forcing her to.

Hey! Don’t think I’ve posted in this thread before but I use to really enjoy eleanors videos but recently she’s just become so lazy and it’s so obvious that her uploads are money motivated and she’s not too bothered about the victims and their families. I prefer watching Mollie, you can tell she’s really gone out of her way to research the case properly before filming

Reactions: 12
another first time poster here too! i just saw her tweet where she said about taking a two week break off 'for the first time ~ever~' - does anyone else think this is a lie and that she has taken time off just to have a break before? idk i might be wrong but i recall her taking breaks in the past

Reactions: 15
another first time poster here too! i just saw her tweet where she said about taking a two week break off 'for the first time ~ever~' - does anyone else think this is a lie and that she has taken time off just to have a break before? idk i might be wrong but i recall her taking breaks in the past
I think before she’s filmed videos to be posted whilst she was having a break, so had to work more beforehand. Maybe this time she’ll just have 2 weeks of no uploads.

Reactions: 1
I used to like Eleanor's videos but she is so lazy with the content nothing that's been researched like other true crime youtubers research the person find some other information and build a picture around the person. The Two part things annoy me

Reactions: 9

She's taken mental health breaks so maybe this is a break that is just for her to relax and not because of stress/anxiety?

Anyway, she uploads about once a fortnight and isn't that active on social media apart from twitter. So it's not like she has to dress up for an insta post. I'm sure she gets enough rest already.

Reactions: 6
She's in her 20's, still lives at home with her mum and probably has never had a proper job. She shouldn't be patting herself on the back for doing half assed "research" and regurgitating it in front of a camera. Why would anyone need a break from that??

Reactions: 20
Eleanor Neale doing a sponsorship with gymshark has absolutely finished me off 😭 the message about being safe whilst running was the only good thing to come out of it but she could have made that message clear without doing a GYMSHARK sponsorship when her channel is about true crime, NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ACTIVE OR SPORTS!!!

If anything it’s also put me off gymshark and I’m not surprised actual fitness gurus like Natacha Oceane left when they’re sponsoring people who are nowhere near the ambassadors they need for their brand.

Reactions: 28
Eleanor Neale doing a sponsorship with gymshark has absolutely finished me off 😭 the message about being safe whilst running was the only good thing to come out of it but she could have made that message clear without doing a GYMSHARK sponsorship when her channel is about true crime, NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING ACTIVE OR SPORTS!!!

If anything it’s also put me off gymshark and I’m not surprised actual fitness gurus like Natacha Oceane left when they’re sponsoring people who are nowhere near the ambassadors they need for their brand.
I keep seeing the companies gym shark hello fresh nord vpn and audible sponsoring youtubers all the time each with their own code it screams how they'll shill anything for money

Reactions: 7
It’s quite insulting to team a 14 year old girls death with an activewear sponsorship lol.

Reactions: 33
I don’t like gymshark anyway there’s much better sport brands but what an insensitive advert for a 14 year old girls death. The message was ok like don’t run the same route don’t listen to music too loud, but has Eleanor ever been on a run? (Not shaming her) but she’s never expressed any sort of interest in fitness/running/exercise so what a random pairing. No wonder credible athletes are jumping ship. A refreshing change to see just one video instead of two parts!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t like gymshark anyway there’s much better sport brands but what an insensitive advert for a 14 year old girls death. The message was ok like don’t run the same route don’t listen to music too loud, but has Eleanor ever been on a run? (Not shaming her) but she’s never expressed any sort of interest in fitness/running/exercise so what a random pairing. No wonder credible athletes are jumping ship. A refreshing change to see just one video instead of two parts!
Exactly she doesn’t look like she exercises no offence but we were all thinking it so how random was the sponsorship?! Surely Gym Shark would be better off paying someone who’s brand is having a healthy and fit lifestyle

Oh, I believe her.
They must have sent her some for the sponsorship. Before then, she never owned any XD
I love how she's sitting there in a gymshark top and it's literally the first time we've ever seen her in any form of activewear. How do her viewers actually think she's genuine? And it's such an insensitive ad when she's going on to talk about the death of a young girl...if I was a member of the victim's family I'd be upset.

Reactions: 20
I get she gets the majority of her income from sponsorships and I feel like the odd sponsorship if it's relevant is okay - but I was watching a video the other day and the advert was for bleeping tennis clash? I feel like she'd endorse anything.

Reactions: 12
I watched the video with the gymshark ad in last night and came to see if she had a thread here. Ridiculously insensitive to have a fitness wear ad on a video about a girl being murdered while out on a run/walk and had her murder solved partly by her fitness tracker. It’s completely tone deaf. Why is she trying to make bank off of fitness gear on a video of a girl who was murdered keeping fit? In a sense she’s profiting off her death.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If a video is sponsered should it not have AD in the title?
I think it depends on whether the whole video is an advert or whether it’s just a part of the video. Maybe there’s no obligation for youtubers to specify a video is sponsored in the title as long as it’s mentioned in the video. If there was then most of Eleanor’s videos would have it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.