Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely say this about girls but she is just all hair and make up. She does need to sort out the weight (and no it’s not about body positivity and all of that; she is getting bigger).
She’s hellbent to prove that she’s not like any other girls and can only make friends with guys .... like I get it stop being a pick me. For her obv her entire identity is based on her online presence so to see her constantly ‘rebrand’ herself is embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
you’re making it pretty clear who you are B

Strange enough that you’d put it on Facebook and try get it shared around and even worse you’re putting it on a gossip site in the hopes it goes further and reaches your “target audience” because you can’t be happy for someone else

nobody and I repeat nobody else saw her as a bully in our year, I knew you both and I don’t speak to either of you anymore but it’s so clear to everyone that you’re jealous and bitter
For clarity, I’m not the girl who posted it and nor was I in your year group. I do however know both girls. I can’t comment on her experience with Eleanor, only my own. She was a nasty piece of work at the time so that post came as no shock to me and evidently all of the other people that liked the post. Just my opinion and experience.

Reactions: 7
I’m just rewatching her old videos and found that when she moved to her new set up is when her videos really started going downhill. She used to do one hour long serial killer videos and the structure was so amazing and unique, and now she spends one hour telling us about their past 20 girlfriends and repeating the same sentences with different words. And then another part where she does the exact same thing, but after their death.

She has become so lazy and she even has an editor now, and she’s uploading less? How does that happen? Editors are for people who are so busy who don't have the time to edit. I can’t imagine Eleanor being too busy.

Also, the way she makes the end of part 1 a cliffhanger is SO uneasy and disrespectful to me. These peoples lives aren’t entertainment, aren’t cliffhangers, we’re talking about people who lost their lives and their family still grieve.

Reactions: 15
I got into watching her and other crime youtubers over lockdown after I’d exhausted everything else and think she must have popped up in my recommended. I really liked watching her old YouTube videos and really got into them but after a while and especially after subscribing and watching the new content I realised that her voice was so monotone and all she was doing was literally repeating Wikipedia. Plus it drives me a little mad how she won’t know something such as how universities work or someone’s job profession and just sits there and says ‘oh I don’t know about that’ and starts stumbling about it. Well ok you don’t know the details of that certain thing but if you’re mentioning it in a video then maybe research it before mentioning it so you have a bit more understanding.
I’m probably not making sense here but I know what I mean 😂
I’m glad I discovered this thread though if only because I then came across Georgia Marie who I think does her videos brilliantly and informatively, you can really tell she does her research and I also like that she branches into world history and explains it well. Also Mollie Westbrook I have recently started watching and also think she is brilliant.
I mean I like Eleanor and will probably continue to watch videos when they pop up if they seem interesting but her last video on the welsh murders I ended up turning off half way through as I just wasn’t paying much attention

Reactions: 5
I mean I like Eleanor and will probably continue to watch videos when they pop up if they seem interesting but her last video on the welsh murders I ended up turning off half way through as I just wasn’t paying much attention
This is my thing too. Despite her faults, I will continue to watch her but tbh if I have 2 hours to spare I'd rather dedicate it to 2 well produced videos or podcasts so I can learn about more than one case. I tend to zone out after listening to Eleanor - or anyone else - for so long. Especially if she's not going to be particularly detailed or informative.

I feel with Eleanor, there's no depth. Danelle Hallan & Kendall Rae for example, as mentioned before, seem to actually dive into their research and on several cases have worked with family members to gain a better insight.

Eleanor just reads out the basic facts, and repeats them several times to make her videos longer. Pair that with her posing in the thumbnails and it's clear she's realised True Crime brings in quick money, so I've unsubscribed.

Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed listening to her videos in the background. But then she did a video on a case from my area and said that she didn’t know the name of the place the victim was from. I was really confused about why she couldn’t just get that info one of the many news articles about it 😬

After that I was put off and I stopped watching eventually cos I wondered if the other videos were accurate.

She does seem nice though. I was listening to a podcast interview with her and it does sound like a lot of work putting the videos together.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s cares about the content of her channel, she just wants the clout.
It’s quite funny that she did a podcast with a bunch of guys and thinks she’s fit, even the incellest of incels wont be flattered that you’re chilling with them.

Reactions: 7
I believe they're talking about the Happy Hour podcast, you can find it in youtube.

Reactions: 1
I’m getting tired of her videos and how she’s blatantly reading everything word for word off blogs and news articles etc. Her work has gone downhill majorly

Reactions: 12
It really frustrates me how much recognition she receives for her true-crime videos when she is unreliable and seems unable to do proper research. Sigh.

Reactions: 12
I’m interested to see what testing was done for this series she’s taking part in and whether they had to quarantine before hand..

Reactions: 2
I’m interested to see what testing was done for this series she’s taking part in and whether they had to quarantine before hand..
That was my first thought when I saw it. Doesn't sit right with me doing this in a pandemic but...

Reactions: 3
by the looks of it I’m sure she said she’s in a hotel room for 2 weeks? Could be wrong though

Reactions: 1
I have to agree her videos aren’t the same as before, they lack the excitement they used to have and I’m finding them kinda boring. However, I have to give her props she massively used her platform to promote the BLM movement and spread info to her audience, but it’s a shame she hasn’t held up her promise of doing more POC cases as I feel that would really help in missing persons/unsolved as media coverage tends to be very low. I’m not sure I believe the bullying allegations she seems like a nice, quiet girl even if her content has dropped the past few years. Definitely second Bella Flori and Georgia Marie they were some of my favs to watch over lockdown. Will be interesting to see how EN gets on in this foot asylum series, she came across well in ep 1 although seemed to be hanging onto Becky a bit. As far as I’m aware all the contestants quarantined for 2 weeks before entering the house in a hotel, so seems like they took some precautions will be interesting to see if they have to quarantine on the other end of things tho!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.