Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont agree with it then?
i'm stating a fact and that is it is unhealthy
Not really a fact though is it. Just cause someone is big doesn’t mean they’re unhealthy and just cause someone is skinny doesn’t mean they’re healthy. I probably eat worse than her and I’m a size 4/6. I just won the genetic Lottery and I’m lucky enough to have fast metabolism? If she was skinny you wouldn’t say anything it’s only because she’s on the larger side you’re voicing this opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not really a fact though is it. Just cause someone is big doesn’t mean they’re unhealthy and just cause someone is skinny doesn’t mean they’re healthy. I probably eat worse than her and I’m a size 4/6. I just won the genetic Lottery and I’m lucky enough to have fast metabolism? If she was skinny you wouldn’t say anything it’s only because she’s on the larger side you’re voicing this opinion.
I'm on the larger side myself but I always thought I was a similar size to her as we never see her whole body and it is obviously because she is insecure so I do have sympathy for the girl as weight is a sensitive topic. I just merely stated that it shocked me and that it was unhealthy and you even agreed with me but now you're saying its not unhealthy?

Reactions: 7
I'm on the larger side myself but I always thought I was a similar size to her as we never see her whole body and it is obviously because she is insecure so I do have sympathy for the girl as weight is a sensitive topic. I just merely stated that it shocked me and that it was unhealthy and you even agreed with me but now you're saying its not unhealthy?
That wasn’t me agreeing. Lol that was me saying “even if true”. Even if it is true to you and it is what you believe, we can agree to disagree. You being “on the larger side” doesn’t really give you a ticket to talk about her like that but I digress.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That wasn’t me agreeing. Lol that was me saying “even if true”. Even if it is true to you and it is what you believe, we can agree to disagree. You being “on the larger side” doesn’t really give you a ticket to talk about her like that but I digress.
wellll you're on a public forum and people can, unfortunately, say what they'd like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
just taking a look through your post and you comment on a lot of peoples weights - practice what you preach hun lol
I don’t comment on anyone’s weight loool - I said someone’s BBL looked botched and said someone edited their body to the point their stomach looked stretched. Unlike you 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't mind Eleanor, she's not one of my favourite youtubers but I like listening to her videos as background noise while I clean etc. However, I can't work out how she has over a million subs?!

Reactions: 6
Happy hour is great, eleanor wasn’t the best of guests and they’ve said that themselves.
Ooh, I haven't listened to the episode Eleanor was on, did they say something about her after she was on it?

Reactions: 1
Happy hour is great, eleanor wasn’t the best of guests and they’ve said that themselves.
where did they say this?
I didn’t actually watch her on the podcasts until a few weeks ago and tbh she was her usually wooden self so wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t get her back.

Reactions: 3
I don't mind Eleanor, she's not one of my favourite youtubers but I like listening to her videos as background noise while I clean etc. However, I can't work out how she has over a million subs?!
True crime videos are very popular and she’s had a couple do really well so I guess she’s just gotten lucky that she managed to get noticed. Tbf she does put a lot of work into her videos but at the same time anyone could probably do it it’s just that YouTube is her job so of course she’s got time to do all the research and put it into a video.

Reactions: 1
I can’t lie I’ve noticed basically her description of cases is just from Wikipedia which I find really annoying cause I could just search it up myself.

Reactions: 8
I dunno how right I am but I think it's a lot to do with her accent. Half the comments in her videos a year or so ago would just be about the way she said certain words. I think her general personality and way of telling stories helped but I think people find her cutesy overall and her accent adds to that.

Reactions: 2
where did they say this?
I didn’t actually watch her on the podcasts until a few weeks ago and tbh she was her usually wooden self so wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t get her back.
When they did a rating of all the guests of 2019 :)

I’ve watched her videos (along with other true-crime channels) for quite a while now. I found Eleanor when she was quite small still. When she was a smaller channel she uploaded quite regularly (as far as I remember at least) and it seemed like she was passionate about it. I think that’s how she grew, she was likeable, uploaded a decent amount of content and then some videos were helped by YouTube’s algorithm which helped her grow.
now it honestly seems like the subscriber count / money / “fame” has gone to her head. I used to love watching her content but now it’s not engaging and I don’t find her research particularly reliable. I think she wants to pull back from true-crime content a bit but she also knows that it’s that content that got her to where she is today.

Eleanor's video regarding Foot Asylum's series and what happened with Vee is quite interesting.
Apparently after watching it back Eleanor found some homophobic, islamophobic, ableist etc tweets on her twitter and has 'exposed' her in this video.
Her twitter has now been deleted.

I do like Eleanor and her videos but some of her content needs to be better researched like said above.

Eleanor's video regarding Foot Asylum's series and what happened with Vee is quite interesting.
Apparently after watching it back Eleanor found some homophobic, islamophobic, ableist etc tweets on her twitter and has 'exposed' her in this video.
Her twitter has now been deleted.

I do like Eleanor and her videos but some of her content needs to be better researched like said above.
This came out all over Twitter about Vee, Eleanor didn’t find them. I fully support Eleanor not associating herself with Vee (who was in her 20s when posting the vile tweets). I don’t love Eleanor’s true crime videos anymore, I find them very boring and not engaging but this I do agree with her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.