Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz but not really soz, I miss her! Where has she gone? Is it like her to disappear on YouTube? I have only recently gotten into YouTube crime 🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
Soz but not really soz, I miss her! Where has she gone? Is it like her to disappear on YouTube? I have only recently gotten into YouTube crime 🤣🙈
There’s plenty of other true crime documenters who are more respectful, have a look into others to fulfil your crime fix whilst she’s away.

Reactions: 8
Look at Georgia Marie’s videos. She’s very good.
Georgias voice really goes through me, she drags the last letter of every word🤣 any other recommendations? There’s only so much Bailey sarian I can watch 😂

Reactions: 7
Georgias voice really goes through me, she drags the last letter of every word🤣 any other recommendations? There’s only so much Bailey sarian I can watch 😂
Kendall Rae is good
Danielle Kirsty is okay as well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like someone called Stephanie Soo who does true crime videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I recently discovered Hailey Elizabeth, who is really good. And Danielle Kirsty.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
love kendall ,her videos are good and she's far more respectful than elanor
I wouldn’t go that far in praising Kendall, she is far too complimentary of the police and has no nuanced thoughts to her opinions. If someone is bad, they’re bad and that’s all there is to them.

For example, she and her husband did a podcast on Fred and Rose West and when she spoke of Fred’s childhood and the incest that went on in his home, she said that he and his mother would have sex with each other. She refused to call it rape. He was raped by his mother but because he’s a bad guy Kendall Rae doesn’t acknowledge the bad that happens to him.

The reality is anybody who profits off of true crime is exploitative and a sensationalist.

Reactions: 16
I’m inclined to agree about it being exploitative and sensationalist. I do however really enjoy Mr Ballen stories. He’s also set up a foundation to honour and support victims of crime. I can’t imagine Eleanor doing that.

Reactions: 2
Personally I can't stand her content. Talking about horrible crimes in one breath and then the Big Mac you're eating next just feels really disrespectful to me.

• Wow
I watch Bella Fiori, I haven’t found any major flaws with her yet. I can’t stand makeup/mukbang true crime youtubers, I just don’t get it at ALL, true crime isn’t very respectful altogether but plugging Anastasia Beverly Hills brow in the middle of talking about the killing of a victim just takes the cake

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t go that far in praising Kendall, she is far too complimentary of the police and has no nuanced thoughts to her opinions. If someone is bad, they’re bad and that’s all there is to them.

For example, she and her husband did a podcast on Fred and Rose West and when she spoke of Fred’s childhood and the incest that went on in his home, she said that he and his mother would have sex with each other. She refused to call it rape. He was raped by his mother but because he’s a bad guy Kendall Rae doesn’t acknowledge the bad that happens to him.

The reality is anybody who profits off of true crime is exploitative and a sensationalist.
fair one about fred west ,i do listen to their podcasts but maybe missed that one.I don't always agree with what is said on there but i find her and josh likeable and easy to listen too.
They do profit of crime but have given a lot back too and i think they genuinely want to help with certain cases unlike elanor and many others

I watch Bella Fiori, I haven’t found any major flaws with her yet. I can’t stand makeup/mukbang true crime youtubers, I just don’t get it at ALL, true crime isn’t very respectful altogether but plugging Anastasia Beverly Hills brow in the middle of talking about the killing of a victim just takes the cake
nah she's abother one who spreads false info and makes jokes throughout videos talking about murder .

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind Mollie Westbrook but, like with Georgia, the way she speaks is a little droll and boring. Josh is another one who bores me quite a bit.
I like Danielle Kirsty but doing her makeup while talking does take some of the seriousness away from the subject matter.
I enjoy Emma Kenny since she’s consistent and in some of the cases she’s actually worked on the tv documentaries and she does do a hell of a lot more research than the likes of Eleanor.

All in all though, all true crime creators make me feel a little guilty for enjoying their content since they’re profiting off other peoples tragedies

God she’s repulsive, gorging herself on food whilst making cute faces all whilst speaking about tragedy as if it’s some sort of entertainment for her. She’s a freak

Also Kendall Rae is a police apologist, just because she doesn’t do anything cringey she still monetises others tragedies and uses them as a source of entertainment.

Emma Kenny is alright but she keeps making the same point over and over and she drones on.

Reactions: 5
God she’s repulsive, gorging herself on food whilst making cute faces all whilst speaking about tragedy as if it’s some sort of entertainment for her. She’s a freak

Also Kendall Rae is a police apologist, just because she doesn’t do anything cringey she still monetises others tragedies and uses them as a source of entertainment.

Emma Kenny is alright but she keeps making the same point over and over and she drones on.
Maybe you should make a true crime page that we can all watch xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.