Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you should make a true crime page that we can all watch xx
God no, I would feel like a hypocrite 😂, one of the YouTubers I kind of like is CoffeeHouseCrime, he’s quite informative and usually does cases that not many people know. He’s also respectful but at the same time as it’s true crime he still is profiting off other peoples tragedies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Mollie Westbrook but, like with Georgia, the way she speaks is a little droll and boring. Josh is another one who bores me quite a bit.
I like Danielle Kirsty but doing her makeup while talking does take some of the seriousness away from the subject matter.
I enjoy Emma Kenny since she’s consistent and in some of the cases she’s actually worked on the tv documentaries and she does do a hell of a lot more research than the likes of Eleanor.

All in all though, all true crime creators make me feel a little guilty for enjoying their content since they’re profiting off other peoples tragedies
Yeah unless you're actively helping with a case then the whole premise of true crime content is morally questionable.

You've just gotta pick your poison and for me, as long as the person making this content isn't disrespectful to the victim, their family and doesn't spread false or inaccurate information I can be on board.

Which sounds straight forward but a lot of content creators do the above mentioned and have big followings.

Reactions: 6
God no, I would feel like a hypocrite 😂, one of the YouTubers I kind of like is CoffeeHouseCrime, he’s quite informative and usually does cases that not many people know. He’s also respectful but at the same time as it’s true crime he still is profiting off other peoples tragedies.
I do have to agree sometimes I feel a little unsettled by Stephanie’s behaviour and the constant jokes. However I’m a greedy pig and have to watch other peoples food to stop myself gorging out 😂

There’s not many true crimers I like at the minute as they all do it for profit. I like watching proper news channels on YouTube and documentaries. Like 9 minutes USA or Australia or whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone listen to ‘All Killa No Filla’ podcast? I reaaally like the hosts, there’s no ads or pushing anything on you and they do live shows every now and then. They talk a lot about themselves but I think they’re super relatable

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Mollie Westbrook but, like with Georgia, the way she speaks is a little droll and boring. Josh is another one who bores me quite a bit.
I like Danielle Kirsty but doing her makeup while talking does take some of the seriousness away from the subject matter.
I enjoy Emma Kenny since she’s consistent and in some of the cases she’s actually worked on the tv documentaries and she does do a hell of a lot more research than the likes of Eleanor.

All in all though, all true crime creators make me feel a little guilty for enjoying their content since they’re profiting off other peoples tragedies
i get what's being said about them all profiting off true crime but you can say that about a lot of things.Should documentaries or movies about true crimes not exist? books ? i think as long as it's done in a respectful way and isn't spreading miss information and the family haven't specifically asked for the crime not to be discussed then i think it's ok.It's down to the individual and how it's handled imo ,i wouldn't write off every true crime youtube ,probably just most of them .

Reactions: 9
i get what's being said about them all profiting off true crime but you can say that about a lot of things.Should documentaries or movies about true crimes not exist? books ? i think as long as it's done in a respectful way and isn't spreading miss information and the family haven't specifically asked for the crime not to be discussed then i think it's ok.It's down to the individual and how it's handled imo ,i wouldn't write off every true crime youtube ,probably just most of them .
That’s the dilemma isn’t it? I don’t want to sound like I’m on my high horse bc obviously I watch true crime so it would be hypocritical. Like you said, as long as it’s done in a respectful way then that’s okay.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m soooo late to the party but Eleanor has just popped up on my YouTube and I haven’t seen her in years and she’s COMPLETELY DIFFERENT physically can someone be so kind as to let me know what the heck has gone on? Cheers gals

Sorry I’m soooo late to the party but Eleanor has just popped up on my YouTube and I haven’t seen her in years and she’s COMPLETELY DIFFERENT physically can someone be so kind as to let me know what the heck has gone on? Cheers gals
She lost a huge amount of weight (scars suggest it was through gastric surgery) and then stopped wearing so much makeup in her videos

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just noticed Eleanor and bambino Becky have unfollowed each other. I wonder what happened! I feel like their friend groups cross paths and I’m almost sure they’re living in the same building so I wonder if it was a fallout or just drifting apart and one took the step to unfollow the other one first. I know at times I’ve watched Eleanors stories and actually physically cringed at how much she was trying hard to be funny or cute or quirky. At times I’ve thought “how do her friends put up with it?!”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I've been really liking CoffeeHouseCrime too! His videos seem really well researched and he takes time to talk about the victims as people in a way that always feels really respectful. I also like that he doesn't glorify the perpetrators and quite often shows what losers they really are/were (thinking of an alpha male incel guy he covered quite recently).

Reactions: 2
I remember the good days where she was just started out and she actually reached out to her fans, communicating with them and didn’t put a stupid ad every 10 mins in the video as well as her phone case / shampoo ads. Not to mention ever since her weight loss she seems to think she’s above everyone, I loved her before but now I can’t stand her, waiting for her downfall because quite honestly, she needs to be humbled.

Reactions: 7
Have you all noticed that she usually covers cases after they make Netflix documentaries about them. She doesn’t even make an effort to find cases that actually could benefit from the coverage

Reactions: 10
Have you all noticed that she usually covers cases after they make Netflix documentaries about them. She doesn’t even make an effort to find cases that actually could benefit from the coverage
I agree with this! Like as if John Gacy hasn’t been covered by loads of these youtubers. When I was a fan of hers I was in her channel and suggested loads that people haven’t heard of, but I don’t think she can be arsed to research, and doesn’t she have a researcher?😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.