Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can deffo see her disappearance being something to do with the hate she was getting on Twitter/tiktok for covering the Bianca Devins murder
Oh, she was having hate about it was she? I don’t do Twitter and seen nothing on TT.

Thanks for these, wow I can’t believe it’s still on her channel too!
You’re welcome. She is vile! She clearly doesn’t research the cases that much or she’d know which ones families have expressed not to make

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You’re welcome. She is vile! She clearly doesn’t research the cases that much or she’d know which ones families have expressed not to make
It wasn't even the first time, she made a video not too long ago about the murder of Harry Uzoka whose family have said they don't want any more speculation about his death

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen a tiktok comment describing Eleanor’s job as ‘mentally traumatic’, she’s a youtuber not a coroner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen a tiktok comment describing Eleanor’s job as ‘mentally traumatic’, she’s a youtuber not a coroner 😂😂
honestly the blind followers on tiktok who can’t see how problematic her videos are and just love her because shes oh so quirky actually do my head in, her content is inaccurate, offensive and lazy and only exists when there’s a #spon involved, people need to call it as they see it, glad a few of us have seen sense

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I research and watch true crime documentaries all the time, am I traumatised? No?

She gets paid a fortune to read other people’s misfortunes on the internet. She lives in a luxurious flat in London because of it… She tried to be an influencer back in the day and that flopped so now she’s a fairly average true crime YouTuber at best.

I used to really like Eleanor and watch her videos constantly. But the money and views have changed her and she’s lost touch with reality. The lack of sincerity for real people and their families all so she can make some easy money is awful.

Reactions: 21
Before her "disappearance" she was trying again to launch herself as an influencer and had re-started her "side channel" and was trying to post more general content on her social media. Wonder if part of the reason for her taking off was that people still weren't interested in her attempts to branch out?

Reactions: 6
She’s been tagged in a ton of posts in the last few days.. do we reckon she’s completely fine and just can’t be arsed to deal with case related backlash or if she’s going through something else?

She’s been tagged in a ton of posts in the last few days.. do we reckon she’s completely fine and just can’t be arsed to deal with case related backlash or if she’s going through something else?
Apparently her editor said on twitter that she is taking a mental health break. Idk if it is to do with that specific case as she has a backlash before, worse backlash imo and not done this.

My post was meant to be on Nanna Bea (the tiktokers) thread 😂 she’s awful to her “fans” and makes jokes about domestic violence and flaunts her husband reads The Sun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.