Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Ginette has Elle on some kind of allowance. They live well when Elle is with Ginette but I don't think Ginette allows Elle to spend whatever she wants. I don't know how Elle convinced Ginette to get that apartment in Seattle though.

Reactions: 6
Monica Lewinsky is pretty cool though. I watched the John Oliver interview with her and she seems smart and has a lot of perspective. And she can make fun of her self. Every time Elle acts like she's making fun of herself or saying "tounge in cheek" she's not she's just trying to humble brag. Now I'm going to watch Monica's TED talk

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Monica Lewinsky is pretty cool though. I watched the John Oliver interview with her and she seems smart and has a lot of perspective. And she can make fun of her self. Every time Elle acts like she's making fun of herself or saying "tounge in cheek" she's not she's just trying to humble brag. Now I'm going to watch Monica's TED talk
Oh I agree, I think Monica owns up to her experiences in the White House and has been able to move past her affair. Unlike Elle who just keeps digging her heels in the sand and not admitting to her mountain of lies and mistakes.

Not to mention Monica looks better now than she did back in the day. It took me a long time to find that old photo with her Elle hairdo and pearl necklace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just fyi, Elle's grandfather or uncle posted on her newest instagram pic. "La mia bella nipotina" (my beautiful granddaughter/niece). Same word in Italian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really like Ginette. She ain't the greatest mother in terms of giving Elle some much needed advice. But I've looked her up housing record online and she lived in modest but nice houses. She doesn't buy that many luxury bags (she has some). She spends money where it matters like Elle's education, experiences like eating out and travelling.

I just hope Elle won't blow through whatever inheritance she gets or else she grow old in poverty.

I really like Ginette. She ain't the greatest mother in terms of giving Elle some much needed advice. But I've looked her up housing record online and she lived in modest but nice houses. She doesn't buy that many luxury bags (she has some). She spends money where it matters like Elle's education, experiences like eating out and travelling.

I just hope Elle won't blow through whatever inheritance she gets or else she grow old in poverty.
I like her, too. Sadly, I think she has spoilt her daughter rotten in her attempt to make up for the absence of a father figure in Eleanor's life. At least that's my theory.

Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand the qtip thing. She looks so stupid doing that. And it’s gross!!!
She was doing her makeup and wet it before removing "any excess of lipbalm and...any foundation"- just as you see here. We've also got a full blown 3-2-1 right after the q-tip.

I'm so fascinated with her hair right now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
90BC9478-9465-4575-ABD4-1A868F7F1020.jpeg

Imagine showing up to your corporate job with this much makeup on and expecting anyone to take you seriously. Looks like a $8.99 Claire’s makeup set exploded onto her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
She was doing her makeup and wet it before removing "any excess of lipbalm and...any foundation"- just as you see here. We've also got a full blown 3-2-1 right after the q-tip.

I'm so fascinated with her hair right now!
The crazy cross eyes were already in full-force back then. Kudos to her plastic surgeon (or should I say, "bad root canal") who skillfully improved her profile by substantially adding to her chin/the lower 3rd of her face. In this video, her overbite and retrognathia is very obvious.

• Haha
I refuse to believe than any of these youtube gurus like Chase Amie or Elle Florence make enough money from Youtube (or endorsements) to cover the costs of all their luxury goods and spending habits. I just don't. And every lifestyle guru falls off the rankings eventually. I mean Blair Fowler (the original youtube guru) moved on to college and other things. I don't think that lifestyle is sustainable.

Ladies and . . . . well, ok, just gentlemen.

Applying to be your trophy wife. Line forms to the left. The ring must be from Tiffany's.
Don't you mean "Tiffany's," just like her engagement ring from Rickety Dickets? :sneaky::LOL: What Tiffany's means is apparently really up to interpretation...

Was able to catch this comment on the instagram post, think it's deleted now
View attachment 196353
Maybe her latest victim has kicked her ass to the curb (...again) and she's trying to show him what he's probably not missing. :LOL:🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chase amie posted her apartment tour bc they are moving. Not totally to my taste and I hate how one bedroom is her closet... but it looks so nice and coherent. Sorry for OT just fit in with the convo earlier. And she let her husband have the en suite which is nice considering she has a whole second room and part of the third for her bags. Elle can't even make a small consession

Chase amie posted her apartment tour bc they are moving. Not totally to my taste and I hate how one bedroom is her closet... but it looks so nice and coherent. Sorry for OT just fit in with the convo earlier. And she let her husband have the en suite which is nice considering she has a whole second room and part of the third for her bags. Elle can't even make a small consession
Yeah Chase Amie's apartment is very nicely decorated. She has good taste. I really like the decor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.