Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! Elle had a really easy going 9-to-5 job that allowed her to shop at Nordstrom during lunch while Joe paid for the rent and often ate out since he worked late so she didn't even cook for him that much. But she still made him pay for a cleaner and and wouldn't even wash her own hair. She was acting way too entitled and not contributing to the relationship equally.
Yeah. When I was going through the vlogs to find the tennis bracelet ones, there was a vlog in which Elle had been to Nordstrom and then a gym class at the Vancouver Club, and something else (I forget what). Joe arrived home From work really late and said he’d had a very long day. Elle’s response was “Me too”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah. When I was going through the vlogs to find the tennis bracelet ones, there was a vlog in which Elle had been to Nordstrom and then a gym class at the Vancouver Club, and something else (I forget what). Joe arrived home From work really late and said he’d had a very long day. Elle’s response was “Me too”.
she is a straight up b*tch

Reactions: 8
My goodness... Princess really outdid herself in jumping on the current b&w photo bandwagon with her new Instagram glamour shot!

She is clearly aiming for the overlap in the Venn diagram of dudes she wants to entice and people she wants to convince that she is not a vapid idiot, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

She must be exhausted from kinda, sorta, just barely, nominally, self-servingly showing up for social justice -with her boobs on display so that it's worth! her! while! Those dates don't book themselves!!

I do hope she treats herself! Her life is HARD!

If anyone questions her in the comments, I wonder if she will get mad and declare her space as hers for her voice alone, as she did with her virtue signaling post during the 48 hour period when she claimed to care about Black lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My goodness... Princess really outdid herself in jumping on the current b&w photo bandwagon with her new Instagram glamour shot!

She is clearly aiming for the overlap in the Venn diagram of dudes she wants to entice and people she wants to convince that she is not a vapid idiot, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

She must be exhausted from kinda, sorta, just barely, nominally, self-servingly showing up for social justice -with her boobs on display so that it's worth! her! while! Those dates don't book themselves!!

If anyone questions her in the comments, I wonder if she will get mad and declare her space as hers for her voice alone, as she did with her virtue signaling post during the 48 hour period when she claimed to care about Black lives.
She barely posted about the Turkey part of the challenge. It really isn't the time to pick your professional airbrushed photos that you had taken for your pearl launch and turn B/W. She should've shared something more informational but of course she just does the bare min. This is not the time to use something meant to bring awareness to what happens to Turkish women as an excuse for a glamour shot

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Too much exposed boob. Just like all her recent videos and photos. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

how would she explain her life to a new man though, failed engagement, no money of your own and no job..not a catch

In short, she wants a dad, not a husband
Hi, all! This is my first post. I discovered this site only a few days ago and am guiltily enjoying it.

I think you’re right that she wants a dad. She’d probably be too much of a nervous prude to actually admit this about herself, but I think she’s a Little deep down. There are men out there happy to be the daddy type and take care of someone like her. She just needs to realize she’s a bit of a freak and run with it.

Side note, how do we know that Joe paid the rent? I’ve been watching Elle on and off for a few years, despite (or because of) the fact that she annoys the heck out of me, but I've somehow missed this bit of information.

Edit: If you aren’t sure what a Little is, just don’t search for it on a work device. Most of what you’d find isn’t too shocking, but enough is NSFW that I should offer the warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She barely posted about the Turkey part of the challenge. It really isn't the time to pick your professional airbrushed photos that you had taken for your pearl launch and turn B/W. She should've shared something more informational but of course she just does the bare min. This is not the time to use something meant to bring awareness to what happens to Turkish women as an excuse for a glamour shot
I think it's a photo from the mommy-sponsored trip to Tahiti in 2019.

SOMETHING. A LITTLE. SAUCY.
🤮 kill me now
Screenshot_20200729_224843.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Saucy saucy saucy

I just don’t understand. I wear heels to work. I don’t prance around on them through Nordstrom during lunch. HOW DOES SHE HAVE ZERO CALVES?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Srsly why does she hate herself so much? I think her natural crazy-curly hair is so pretty, why does she torture everyone else with her BO in order to conceal her natural hair? Such a level of self-loathing that I’ll never grasp.

Hi, all! This is my first post. I discovered this site only a few days ago and am guiltily enjoying it.

I think you’re right that she wants a dad. She’d probably be too much of a nervous prude to actually admit this about herself, but I think she’s a Little deep down. There are men out there happy to be the daddy type and take care of someone like her. She just needs to realize she’s a bit of a freak and run with it.

Side note, how do we know that Joe paid the rent? I’ve been watching Elle on and off for a few years, despite (or because of) the fact that she annoys the heck out of me, but I've somehow missed this bit of information.

Edit: If you aren’t sure what a Little is, just don’t search for it on a work device. Most of what you’d find isn’t too shocking, but enough is NSFW that I should offer the warning.
Welcome! 😎

Regarding the rent, I don’t think it was ever explicitly stated but during that time, she was hauling expensive things like a crazy person and she also had a maid who came in weekly to clean the apartment and paid people to wash her hair at Drybar regularly. As soon as that relationship ended, her spending decreased dramatically and she moved into a much smaller, more dingy apartment and hauled way less, and stopped the maid service and dry bar appointments so it was pretty obviously that Joe was paying for or at least heavily subsidizing that lifestyle. Her spending before moving in with him was also way less crazy on a relative basis.

Some other users (you may have to look at previous threads to find the screenshots) also saw Joe selling the furniture they bought together on a Vancouver Facebook group, where he mentioned explicitly that he paid thousands of dollars for the items. It sounds like Joe paid for and subsequently kept all the furniture they bought together because...it is his money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's not forget that in her apartment decor videos, Smelle claimed that 'they got' pieces such as dining table, chairs, bed etc. together, but in light of Joe selling those items on Facebook and explicitly stating he paid for them, it's become obvious that in Smelle's head 'getting stuff together' equals to her picking the items and her boyfriend paying for them. She's an insult to feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg that first gif of her swaying her hips in an "oh so sexy way" (in her mind)...somehow the way she looks reminds me of Monica Lewinsky LOL...
Mind you, that look has been proven to work on rich and powerful men, which is what she's after.

Much like she looks good but she's not good looking, you can say 'well that's sexy I guess' and at the same time believe she's terrible in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.