Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's gross. I would never let a guy not use a condom unless we were in a serious relationship (I'm talking months into dating) AND we both got tested for STIs.
I can't believe this idiot is risking her health (STIs are not only genital warts... some don't develop symptoms for years) because she thinks the guy will love her if she allows him to ejaculate inside her. Smelle, if the guy really likes you, he will wait for that 😳 She's acting like a stupid teenager rushing to lose her virginity 🤦‍♂️

Also, i suspect those times when we point out Smelle getting plumper and interpret it as her going back to gud pasta because she found Mr Next, it could actually be weight gain due to hormonal contraception. I believe she might stop taking the pill when a guy dumps her and then goes back to it whenever she has locked her target.
I agree with you! She's an idiot for trusting these people. It just takes one person being risky to give you covid or an std. AND EARTH TO ELLE there has been a lot of drug resistant STIs are going around now bc younger people aren't getting good sex education. Drug resistant gonorrhea or chlamydia isn't pleasant ! Neither is having HIV!

Also I think you have a point about the oral contraceptives, every time she's lost weight and people comment she says "I've only lost 5-7 lbs". Which fits that's a typical amount of weight gain that I've seen with patients.

Reactions: 12
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
the tea is piping hot and I love it!

Elle is a total bleeping (literally) dingbat. Does she think it’s sexy to say that to a guy? My first instinct would be to run away from the desperate psycho who appears to be on a preggo-netting mission!

run run run guys! If her guy didn’t dump her over New Years, he will now if he reads here.Has she even been in Seattle for a year? And yet she’s already slept her way through the dating pool. So gross.

I don’t know why, but I find it particularly hilarious that she acts that way with guys, yet projects total granny vibes/style in all other aspects of her life.

@Heretosnoop thanks, you’ve made my 2021 so far.

• Heart
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
I certainly want to respect your friend's privacy. Thank you for this bit of insight into Elle Florence Lecocq, and please don't feel obligated to put anything on here. We're just interested in a (badly messed up) lady, but your friend has a whole life that he's trying to keep. I appreciate you protecting your friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry, unlike Elle, I like to keep my promise and maintain their privacy.

I tried to insinuate before that she wasn't being cautious during covid when someone mentioned that she's been doing well self quarantining but she's genuinely not. People like her and my friends are the reason why covid is still an issue
I can respect the privacy bit and appreciate your boundaries.

I am curious how you manage to keep people in your circle that “are the reason why covid is still an issue.” I’d have a really hard time not putting people like that on ice. I had one friend who did something INCREDIBLY STUPID and risky (basically what would have amounted to a super spreader event if things had gone awry) and it has altered our friendship. It’s a shame because this is someone who’ve I’ve mentored atruly care deeply about but I struggle with keeping people in my squad that don’t respect health safety and other people’s lives.

As for Elle on the dating and pregnancy-entrapment...there is a definitely a safe way to date during covid, but seeing multiple people at the same time and swapping fluids ain’t it. 🙅🏾‍♀️

Yeah, I mean, if those guys are careless enough to be in that position to begin with, Covid or not, STDs are being asked for. The whole vilify the woman while pretending the guy is somehow being any less irresponsible or idiotic thing is tiresome.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I mean, if those guys are careless enough to be in that position to begin with, Covid or not, STDs are being asked for. The whole vilify the woman while pretending the guy is somehow being any less irresponsible or idiotic thing is tiresome.
Yes but basically emotionally black mailing them into a relationship and stating that because you're in a relationship that not using protection is okay is pretty psycho behavior.. not to mention her obsession with meeting the friends/family..my guess is she doesn't really have friends. She has props to hold her over until she imbeds herself into mr nexts life

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think anyone here is vilifying the woman. Both man and woman can have an STI and pass it on if they don't use mechanical barriers (condoms). Unfortunately, things such as HPV lead to cancer almost exclusively in women.

Also, I'm all for women embracing their sexuality but it has to be done in a way that doesn't put them and others at risk of catching diseases plus SOMEHOW Elle & huge libido doesn't seem plausible. She has stressed before she's a 'relationship person' and pressing on these Seattle guys to get into a relationship ASAP is a dead giveaway that she's having sex with guys on first dates to get them to stay with her, not because she is simply horny 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry, unlike Elle, I like to keep my promise and maintain their privacy.

To be fair, you DID say only one friend said not to say anything! Inquiring minds want to know! rofl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My comment doesn't have anything to do with her reasons, however misguided and stupid, or any other behaviors. And yeah, there were comments attempting to make it seem like the guys were somehow not as irresponsible and stupid, just because they're guys. I solely mentioned STDs. Anyone putting themselves at risk like that, especially right now and repeatedly, with various random people, is not exactly bright.

Been away from the board and this tea is piping hot! At the same time learning all of this grosses me out. 🤢

I’m not sure I fully understand Elle’s angle. Does she really think that sleeping with someone (and supposedly using NO protection with men she barely knows) establishes greater intimacy? Because all I see is someone who is reckless and has poor judgment.

She better hope none of these guys have any STDs/STIs and she at least gets tested regularly. Does she not realize that some STDs can cause infertility? Given how much she wants to be a “mommy” I doubt she’d like that.

• Heart
I'm trying to think like Elle and put myself in her shoes (the click clacky ones of course), maybe she is feeling really down cos all of her relations have failed and she has changed herself to suit each ex.
Maybe she is just saying f*ck it I'm going to have some fun for a bit 🤷‍♀️
If this is what's happening then I don't blame her.
Although being pushy about a serious relationship so early on really contradicts what I've just said. :unsure:
The only excuse to not use a johnny is if you're trying to get pregnant, no other reason.

I'm trying to think like Elle and put myself in her shoes (the click clacky ones of course), maybe she is feeling really down cos all of her relations have failed and she has changed herself to suit each ex.
Maybe she is just saying f*ck it I'm going to have some fun for a bit 🤷‍♀️
If this is what's happening then I don't blame her.
Although being pushy about a serious relationship so early on really contradicts what I've just said. :unsure:
The only excuse to not use a johnny is if you're trying to get pregnant, no other reason.
But what type of fun (that someone like Elle would be interested in) solely involves “I want your cum inside me”... other than, like you said, ending up with a wailing bundle of crappy diapers in 9 months?

• Haha
But what type of fun (that someone like Elle would be interested in) solely involves “I want your cum inside me”... other than, like you said, ending up with a wailing bundle of crappy diapers in 9 months?
Hmm ok yeah you make a good point there.

Reactions: 8
LOLwut. Not trying to push any boundaries here that'll reveal specific details but I'm guessing it's safe to assume this whole "oh we're in a relationship now" happened after only a handful of dates?

Also, my theory is that all this piping hot tea is why Elle has gone dark recently.

Yes but basically emotionally black mailing them into a relationship and stating that because you're in a relationship that not using protection is okay is pretty psycho behavior.. not to mention her obsession with meeting the friends/family..my guess is she doesn't really have friends. She has props to hold her over until she imbeds herself into mr nexts life

Reactions: 11
This is vomit inducing information, but thank you sharing!! How long after connecting with your friends did this kind of talk come up?!?! Seems like another ploy to become the person she "thinks" other people want her to be!

Reactions: 13
This is vomit inducing information, but thank you sharing!! How long after connecting with your friends did this kind of talk come up?!?! Seems like another ploy to become the person she "thinks" other people want her to be!
One to two dates so not long at all. Sex was on the table as soon as it was implied that they were successful and wealthy....and don't worry for those who are confused how I remain friends with them. I told them I didn't want to talk to them until they took covid seriously..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One to two dates so not long at all. Sex was on the table as soon as it was implied that they were successful and wealthy....and don't worry for those who are confused how I remain friends with them. I told them I didn't want to talk to them until they took covid seriously..
She's really dumb, isn't she...

• Haha
Yes...she hysterically laughed on dates and kept trying to kiss them at dinners...she then would invite herself over to their places. She has an agenda and it's to hide her time with Rick and find a new man

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is very conniving. And also dumb. 😂🤣Maybe some men are that desperate for female attention but in my experience, the successful men I know aren’t stupid and they would see the writing on the wall with this bimbo.

Yes...she hysterically laughed on dates and kept trying to kiss them at dinners...she then would invite herself over to their places. She has an agenda and it's to hide her time with Rick and find a new man
Lol, ewww, this sounds so desperate and off putting! Other than a quick one and done how does she think this is a good way to start a proper relationship?!

She is very conniving. And also dumb. 😂🤣Maybe some men are that desperate for female attention but in my experience, the successful men I know aren’t stupid and they would see the writing on the wall with this bimbo.
Yep! This is the "type" that my guy friends would keep on the side for a sure thing, not someone they would've valued enough to actually call their girlfriend.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.