Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, ewww, this sounds so desperate and off putting! Other than a quick one and done how does she think this is a good way to start a proper relationship?!

Yep! This is the "type" that my guy friends would keep on the side for a sure thing, not someone they would've valued enough to actually call their girlfriend.
This I agree with they all met up with her because they knew she would be eats from texts and what I mentioned...but never viewed her for serious relationship even if they implied that that's what hey wanted to. They basically told her all the things she wanted to hear..how they want to buy a big house and have kids and get married

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really taken desperation to a whole new level. Can’t believe she’s the type of person to get pregnant in order to hang onto a guy. And a guy she barely knows with only one or two dates. If I was a guy with that level of wealth, I’d be really suspicious with how desperate she is and to not use protection on top of that. Also, as a woman who’s currently pregnant with a loving husband, does she really think it’s that easy to care for a baby. I’m still stressing out with when the baby comes. Your life totally changes. I don’t think she’s thought of that. Caring for a life requires sacrifice and she’s the most selfish person in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s really taken desperation to a whole new level. Can’t believe she’s the type of person to get pregnant in order to hang onto a guy. And a guy she barely knows with only one or two dates. If I was a guy with that level of wealth, I’d be really suspicious with how desperate she is and to not use protection on top of that. Also, as a woman who’s currently pregnant with a loving husband, does she really think it’s that easy to care for a baby. I’m still stressing out with when the baby comes. Your life totally changes. I don’t think she’s thought of that. Caring for a life requires sacrifice and she’s the most selfish person in my opinion.
I strongly believe mama G will be nanny G and pick up all of Elle's slack

• Haha
  • Sad
I feel like all this just proves she wants a man any man, doesn't matter if they get along or even like eachother she just wants a man (even better if he has money). This explains the whole Rick debacle. He gives off weird incel q anon vibes yet she was ok moving in with him despite him not making much money. She must find her self worth is dependent on having a guy. So pathetic

Reactions: 13
Not in the least.

She's laying puss down for any man, and I am HERE FOR IT. I'm cracking up picturing her lazy eye going crazy at dinner at the thought of some gross strangers splooging in her. She's so clawssssy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This was my favorite post in 2020. Not my friend but still hilariousView attachment 382451
I always suspected this was Dean, because he blocked Eleanor Lecocq and went private right after the whole dailyhive fiasco. And he probably wanted to protect himself so he didn’t mention being tagged on Instagram, but the timing lines up. If all these people tagged him and dragged her in the comments (some people brought up her lying about being a lawyer and previous scamming ways), he’d be dumb to not search for her and GG was super active back then before we all migrated to Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that she's basically forgotten her channel and social media too.

Is this finally the end of Elle Florence? Good riddance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regardless if a guy is rich or not, it's idiotic to impregnate a woman you just met 😂

Reactions: 8
You know, now that I think about it, she’s probably busy all day texting guys she’s matched with on dating apps. If she’s going on physical first dates where she’s trying to eat the guys’ faces (as well as other body parts), then she must have been messaging them nonstop for at least a couple of weeks prior. I find it time consuming (albeit rewarding) to spend time communicating with my handful of good friends to keep our relationships strong, especially now when we can’t see each other despite living less than 30 minutes apart. Multiply the amount of time spent keeping a relationship by text and call going each day by 7 - 8 guys she’s probably got lined up (if she’s going on physical dates with two separate men on consecutive days, it only makes sense she has a bench full of prospects), that’s got to be taking up most of her days. So I take back my “What does she do all day???” statement. It makes complete sense why she claims she’s so busy. I actually do believe she is spending all of her time trying to find a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, my one and only comment on this line of discussion is this.

Any guy who considers nutting inside of 2021 Elle to be a perk has some extremely serious unresolved mommy issues . . .

. . . which makes him exactly the type of guy who may not run for the hills when he realizes he is getting into a relationship with Ginette when he gets in one with Elle. Brilliant pre-filtering! Elle is operating on levels we can only begin to imagine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This I agree with they all met up with her because they knew she would be eats from texts and what I mentioned...but never viewed her for serious relationship even if they implied that that's what hey wanted to. They basically told her all the things she wanted to hear..how they want to buy a big house and have kids and get married
Wow!!!! 😯😯😯 Duplicity coming in hot from all aspects. Thanks for sharing some of the events as they unfolded with us @heretosnoopr

You know, now that I think about it, she’s probably busy all day texting guys she’s matched with on dating apps. If she’s going on physical first dates where she’s trying to eat the guys’ faces (as well as other body parts), then she must have been messaging them nonstop for at least a couple of weeks prior. I find it time consuming (albeit rewarding) to spend time communicating with my handful of good friends to keep our relationships strong, especially now when we can’t see each other despite living less than 30 minutes apart. Multiply the amount of time spent keeping a relationship by text and call going each day by 7 - 8 guys she’s probably got lined up (if she’s going on physical dates with two separate men on consecutive days, it only makes sense she has a bench full of prospects), that’s got to be taking up most of her days. So I take back my “What does she do all day???” statement. It makes complete sense why she claims she’s so busy. I actually do believe she is spending all of her time trying to find a husband.
Lmao! I appreciate your deep analysis on this subject matter. 🤓😊 I would think these guys would be fairly busy working most of the day, and if they take their jobs even mildly serious, would they have a lot of time to text with Elle during working hours??? I get the feeling she’s over there writing text- novels when they ask her a simple question and then spends a few hours waiting by her phone waiting for them to respond.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not in the least.

She's laying puss down for any man, and I am HERE FOR IT. I'm cracking up picturing her lazy eye going crazy at dinner at the thought of some gross strangers splooging in her. She's so clawssssy.
Just going to go ahead and throw a 'thank God I'm a lesbian' in here because the tit desperate straight women like Elle have to pull to get a man is just...:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While we’re on the riveting subject of nasty people and unpleasant surprises...

Everyone here knows I can’t stand this trainwreck but if a guy is dumb enough to bust a nut inside a deranged Eleanor Lecocq on the first or second “date,”whom he had just met off of some random dating app during the height of a global pandemic, then perhaps he deserves whatever he gets whether that’s a baby, Covid, or STDs. You have to be all sorts of careless and irresponsible to do this even during non pandemic times and if a guy was dumb enough to do this to Eleanor, then maybe he’s ready to move in with the Lecocq sisters and spend the rest of his life paying for Eleanor’s Botox riddled face, their future progeny’s many operations, and ugly Nordstrom brand cashmere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Smelle is that 'friend' who offers you to have a 'girls night out' and go for a drink to cheer you up when you've had a bad day, but when you get to the bar, instead of chatting with you and taking it easy, she keeps oogling all dudes in there and flirting with them instead.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think Smelle is that 'friend' who offers you to have a 'girls night out' and go for a drink to cheer you up when you've had a bad day, but when you get to the bar, instead of chatting with you and taking it easy, she keeps oogling all dudes in there and flirting with them instead.
Elle is definitely the type that drops friends when they're in relationships and reemerges when the boyfriend is away to brag about how happy she is to be with a successful (whatever career he's in)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.