Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for spilling the tea! Definitely missed the part of letting guys finish in her in the first read lol. Honestly how irresponsible can you be? Makes me wonder if Chris and joe left her as they were becoming suspicious of her trying to trap them with a baby. Maybe Rick can included in that too. I am curious though about her tantrums if you can share (I understand if it’s too private).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like all this just proves she wants a man any man, doesn't matter if they get along or even like eachother she just wants a man (even better if he has money). This explains the whole Rick debacle. He gives off weird incel q anon vibes yet she was ok moving in with him despite him not making much money. She must find her self worth is dependent on having a guy. So pathetic
Sadly, it also proves how little self respect she has for herself! If it was purely sex that'd be one thing but Smelle's looking for that Mr Right relationship at any cost it would seem.

Reactions: 12
I feel like this delicious (but actually really nasty 🤮) tea needs to be incorporated into the next thread title somehow, since we’re approaching the end. 😎

Please share any title suggestions!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I suspect a cry-y sharing our feeling, “successful” girlboss vulnerable moment type.
I agree, but I also think it might be " if you want more of this (gesturing to her self) you've got to commit". But she seems spoiled so I could see her having a fit over not getting her way.

• Haha
I feel like this delicious (but actually really nasty 🤮) tea needs to be incorporated into the next thread title somehow, since we’re approaching the end. 😎

Please share any title suggestions!
Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Too risque? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here's a thought:

No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just another thought on the topic, if she ends up preggo, will she even know who the baby’s father is? She’s sleeping with all her dates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just another thought on the topic, if she ends up preggo, will she even know who the baby’s father is? She’s sleeping with all her dates.
If Elle has a girl she’ll be named Pearl Serendipity

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This may be semantics, but do we know that she's ACTUALLY sleeping with them or just OFFERING (ok, pushing) to sleep with them?
It may be that if the guys are turned off enough to dump her (pun not intended), that they may turn down her offers to be a jizz receptacle.

This may be semantics, but do we know that she's ACTUALLY sleeping with them or just OFFERING (ok, pushing) to sleep with them?
It may be that if the guys are turned off enough to dump her (pun not intended), that they may turn down her offers to be a jizz receptacle.
😂😂😂

I was just thinking about this too. Is she sitting at dinner seductively clutching her Prosecco flute by the bowl (and not the stem), and after the check has been signed (taking bets on how often Elle reaches for the check on her dates), she twitches her lazy eye at him and in her Valley Girl phlegm-clogged voice, gurgles “You know, it’s OK if you dump your load in me tonight.”

All I want for 2021 is for this to be true. I am not asking for much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see guys sleeping with her cause she makes it so easy but not necessarily erm, ejecting their load in there, unless they’re certifiably insane. Unfortunately, I feel like there are enough men out there who would totally take up the opportunity to not use protection even with a hookup/near stranger. I can’t believe she’s putting herself and all her partners at such a high risk for STDs constantly. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Classic Elle. She probably think it’ll be like Mamma Mia, with all the guys running after her and wanting to commit. Just like how she thought being a lawyer was like Legally Blonde and romantic relationships are the same as Hallmark romances.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Classic Elle. She probably think it’ll be like Mamma Mia, with all the guys running after her and wanting to commit. Just like how she thought being a lawyer was like Legally Blonde and romantic relationships are the same as Hallmark romances.
Mind you this is a woman who sees men run from her without even getting her pregnant. I hope she gets help before she uses another living thing as a bargaining chip.

But since this is Elle and she is going to double down on her own increasingly desperate plans, I guess the most realistic advice we can send her way is recommending she learns how to spot vasectomy punctures.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Elle is telling these men that they can finish inside of her, I'm extremely curious as to when this is explained to her suitors. Is it mid-bang or as bait while on a first date lunch outing to "hook" them into going home together?!

Reflecting the sentiment of others who are amazed at this tea! I'm unsurprisingly horrified that Elle is not only unsafe publicly with the virus, but privately with her unnecessary STD and STI risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.