Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seattle is extremely small and if you've lived here long enough you know a lot of people who love to gossip. Soon enough she will try and date another one of my male friends ..but again I'll warm him to just date casually because she is a broke nutjob...and to always always always use protection even if Smelled "claims" to be on birth control
She would for sure demand that her child be enrolled in a French private school and threaten to ruin his life if he didn’t pay up for extortionate child support (I personally know a woman who uses her daughter’s child support payments to get her hair colored and maintained and manicure/pedicure once every couple of months) and private school tuition (the same woman demands that her daughter’s father pay for private school through the last year of university, cried and threw a fit when he didn’t have enough money while he was in school and working part-time, and got a pro bono lawyer to threaten to throw him in prison for not paying up for the private school tuition he couldn’t afford. He finally had to take two part-time jobs and take out a personal loan just to avoid jail and finish school... his daughter’s only 8 now, 14 more years of this to go...) until the kid’s done with law school 25 years later.

ETA: they never even wanted a child, but when they were finalizing their divorce, this daughter was the result of a last-ditch effort by her mom to try to hang onto the guy. He fell for it, and now he’s paying through the roof for the mom’s every demand for 25 years because she goes to court and throws a tantrum every couple of years when her new demands are denied. The courts always side (it’s happened at least a handful of times by now from what I hear) with her because there is a streak of empathy in our culture for single moms. She’s not a friend, just know her through the dad, who is a family friend. I was a single mom, and I always refused to take advantage of the system and the father. Which is why people like her rub me the wrong way.

Believe it or not, two other friends of my husband are also going through this with their respective ex-wives. A 6 yo daughter and an infant boy were both results of those two moms trying to hang onto their husbands. Those ex-husbands are now also paying for it. The one with the 6 yo daughter who he loves more than anything and would die for, her mom tells the daughter every day how evil the dad is (he is the kindest, most generous man in the world), and forces her to tell him that “she would be ok if he wasn’t in her life anymore” at the end of every weekend when he drops her back home. She’s 6. He told us he cries himself to sleep almost every night. Not all single moms are angels, and I feel like Ginette and Elle are in this cohort...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

this is so off topic but one guy who does really good youtube recommendations on skincare is Dr. Anthony Youn. He is a real plastic surgeon with a following > 1 million, his own practice and his own skin care line. He says expensive skin care lotions are not necessary. You just need good cheap lotion, SPF, non-alcoholic toner... He does recommend Vit C, retinol and some other stuff though but you can get these for cheap in Cerave and Cetaphil products. One dermatologist I follow, her entire cupboard of skincare products are from Cerave and Cetaphil.

He's funny and down to earth. Once he is a whole segment on people's mean comments (like celebrity mean tweets) and he made light of it. Elle would never do something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seattle is extremely small and if you've lived here long enough you know a lot of people who love to gossip. Soon enough she will try and date another one of my male friends ..but again I'll warm him to just date casually because she is a broke nutjob...and to always always always use protection even if Smelled "claims" to be on birth control
Seattle has less than a million people and if you filter out all the people who would never come across Smelle normally (too young/old, foreigners who only hang out among themselves, married and only hang out with other families, etc.), her potential social circle is actually super small.

I've lived in New York and London which are much larger cities and within the circle of 20-40 year olds, white collar professionals, we almost always knew someone who knew everyone else in that demographic. There was this one girl who had a really bad reputation in my industry (backstabber, frequently dumped work on other people and took advantage of her colleagues) and we all knew exactly who she was, where she went to school, what she looked like, and what companies she worked for. There was another girl who was notorious for sleeping her way up the ladder and we all knew exactly who she was as well. I even personally know two guys who have hooked up with her.

Just because people don't call you out directly, it doesn't mean you don't have a reputation. If Smelle is ignoring social distancing rules and dating as much as we've been told she is, I'm not surprised she's ran into your friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Elle threads are so fun to read because so many of you have crossed paths even if indirectly.

As someone else pointed out, the pandemic is such a blessing for Elle to explain the weirdness of her living situation in the last 12 months, RIck, her mom renting a separate apartment in Seattle, etc

For my own selfish reasons, I want Elle to find her Mr. Right and settle down. If the shopaholic Joe era Elle can't return, at least we will get some sort of trainwreck wedding and homemaker vlogs. I hope he is at least Rick level cringeworthy so I don't feel to bad that he is with Elle. I pray that he at least speaks normal and not thesaurus English though. On other hand, I also watch Remi Ashten even though I am not a teenager, and she is one of the few influencers who after getting coupled seems a bit more thoughtful, a "better person" from her relationship so that could also happen to Elle and would admittedly be great for the world but less great for my viewing pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking I bet Elle expenses her rent, her new car 🤫, her new bags and clothes. No wonder she can afford to live the way she does. My accountant friend mentioned that there's even a chance that she gets money from the government because of the expenses

And for cars my friend at Audi mentioned that she didn't buy one from their dealership but made a huge fuss how she's a big influencer
I hope you will keep us in the loop with any new sightings or encounters with your friends!

I hope you will keep us in the loop with any new sightings or encounters with your friends!
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
STOP IT!!! STOP. IT. OMG!

(PLEASE DON'T. GIVE US MORE TEA. MENTION IT ALL.)

this is so off topic but one guy who does really good youtube recommendations on skincare is Dr. Anthony Youn. He is a real plastic surgeon with a following > 1 million, his own practice and his own skin care line. He says expensive skin care lotions are not necessary. You just need good cheap lotion, SPF, non-alcoholic toner... He does recommend Vit C, retinol and some other stuff though but you can get these for cheap in Cerave and Cetaphil products. One dermatologist I follow, her entire cupboard of skincare products are from Cerave and Cetaphil.

He's funny and down to earth. Once he is a whole segment on people's mean comments (like celebrity mean tweets) and he made light of it. Elle would never do something like that.
So, I know Dr. Dray gets a lot of flak because she's anorexic but... I gotta tell you, I've followed her advice for the past two-ish? years now and my skin is looking on fleek lol. I trust her! Do as she says and not as she does. I basically slather myself in sunscreen, use tretinoin, Cerave products, etc. and you're totally right--you don't need expensive products to have excellent skin. I gotta check out this Dr. Youn.

Seattle has less than a million people and if you filter out all the people who would never come across Smelle normally (too young/old, foreigners who only hang out among themselves, married and only hang out with other families, etc.), her potential social circle is actually super small.

I've lived in New York and London which are much larger cities and within the circle of 20-40 year olds, white collar professionals, we almost always knew someone who knew everyone else in that demographic. There was this one girl who had a really bad reputation in my industry (backstabber, frequently dumped work on other people and took advantage of her colleagues) and we all knew exactly who she was, where she went to school, what she looked like, and what companies she worked for. There was another girl who was notorious for sleeping her way up the ladder and we all knew exactly who she was as well. I even personally know two guys who have hooked up with her.

Just because people don't call you out directly, it doesn't mean you don't have a reputation. If Smelle is ignoring social distancing rules and dating as much as we've been told she is, I'm not surprised she's ran into your friends.
I'm from NYC and I run into people I knew all the time in the city. If you run in certain circles the city can absolutely be "small." I totally believe that Seattle could be "small"! I live in a city of about a million now in Italy and I constantly run into the same people walking my dog.

Reactions: 9
She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
Nasty. Doesn’t sound like someone who practices safe sex (and let’s not even get into Covid). 🤢

Why does Eleanor Lecocq give me serious “poking the condom so you can’t leave me” vibes...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
STOP IT!!! STOP. IT. OMG!

(PLEASE DON'T. GIVE US MORE TEA. MENTION IT ALL.)

So, I know Dr. Dray gets a lot of flak because she's anorexic but... I gotta tell you, I've followed her advice for the past two-ish? years now and my skin is looking on fleek lol. I trust her! Do as she says and not as she does. I basically slather myself in sunscreen, use tretinoin, Cerave products, etc. and you're totally right--you don't need expensive products to have excellent skin. I gotta check out this Dr. Youn.

I'm from NYC and I run into people I knew all the time in the city. If you run in certain circles the city can absolutely be "small." I totally believe that Seattle could be "small"! I live in a city of about a million now in Italy and I constantly run into the same people walking my dog.
Another vote for Dr Dray's skin advice. I too ditched the high end products and went with her advice and people always comment on my skin. My high end was detmalogica and zo skin, not Shiseido lol

Reactions: 5
Nasty. Doesn’t sound like someone who practices safe sex (and let’s not even get into Covid). 🤢

Why does Eleanor Lecocq give me serious “poking the condom so you can’t leave me” vibes...
I totally see her wanting to get pregnant just to hold down a dude. Gross but she would.

Reactions: 5
Wild guess: if Elle doesn't meet Mr Next by the end of 2021, she'll pack up and leave Seattle. With these aggressive tactics of hers, she's going to make her way through the city's dating pool real fast.

• Haha
im curious as to how soon she starts pushing for a serious relationship. One date? And how quickly does she hop into bed with someone...

Reactions: 8
Wild guess: if Elle doesn't meet Mr Next by the end of 2021, she'll pack up and leave Seattle. With these aggressive tactics of hers, she's going to make her way through the city's dating pool real fast.
I hope she leaves. I've heard great things about San Fran Elle...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she’s “local” to Seattle and Seattle is her “home” 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What?! Wow! So did she sleep with these guys on the first date and that’s how the topic of letting a man ejac inside her came up? That is wild and very physically dangerous, not just in a pandemic, but in general. If Elle wasn’t talking to those guys for at least 2-3 weeks before meeting them, and getting tested for COVID, AND going on a few dates before having sex with them, she is really putting her physical well-being at risk. (That’s not a slight against your friends, I’m making a general statement about her lack of common sense and safety).

I have had acquaintances that bone on the first date before, without really knowing the guy, and it became quite a disaster, physically and emotionally. Smdh. I just don’t think an obsession with getting married (or trapping a man by getting pregnant) is worth my physical health and wellness. Elle Florence needs to seek psychological help immediately because she’s trying to attract and retain relationships in the worstway possible.😳😯
*No judgement to anyone who slept with someone on the first date. I personally have because we both knew we were captapulting into a serious relationship with each other from the first time we met.*

That's gross. I would never let a guy not use a condom unless we were in a serious relationship (I'm talking months into dating) AND we both got tested for STIs.
I can't believe this idiot is risking her health (STIs are not only genital warts... some don't develop symptoms for years) because she thinks the guy will love her if she allows him to ejaculate inside her. Smelle, if the guy really likes you, he will wait for that 😳 She's acting like a stupid teenager rushing to lose her virginity 🤦‍♂️

Also, i suspect those times when we point out Smelle getting plumper and interpret it as her going back to gud pasta because she found Mr Next, it could actually be weight gain due to hormonal contraception. I believe she might stop taking the pill when a guy dumps her and then goes back to it whenever she has locked her target.

• Wow
  • Heart
What?! Wow! So did she sleep with these guys on the first date and that’s how the topic of letting a man ejac inside her came up? That is wild and very physically dangerous, not just in a pandemic, but in general. If Elle wasn’t talking to those guys for at least 2-3 weeks before meeting them, and getting tested for COVID, AND going on a few dates before having sex with them, she is really putting her physical well-being at risk. (That’s not a slight against your friends, I’m making a general statement about her lack of common sense and safety).

I have had acquaintances that bone on the first date before, without really knowing the guy, and it became quite a disaster, physically and emotionally. Smdh. I just don’t think an obsession with getting married (or trapping a man by getting pregnant) is worth my physical health and wellness. Elle Florence needs to seek psychological help immediately because she’s trying to attract and retain relationships in the worstway possible.😳😯
*No judgement to anyone who slept with someone on the first date. I personally have because we both knew we were captapulting into a serious relationship with each other from the first time we met.*
@Heretosnoop - should have tagged you in my previous post.

Reactions: 3
I know your friend said not to share but, like.... please share. We're all family here lol.
Sorry, unlike Elle, I like to keep my promise and maintain their privacy.

@Heretosnoop - should have tagged you in my previous post.
I tried to insinuate before that she wasn't being cautious during covid when someone mentioned that she's been doing well self quarantining but she's genuinely not. People like her and my friends are the reason why covid is still an issue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.